CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest judgetwi
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

It was me that he presented this scenario to. What I would like to know is how the fuck he got up the stairs?

There you go Billy Boy! Desperate to be liked by a bunch of wankers on a website. Big man, big mouth, no fucking bollocks.

Just now, judgetwi said:

There you go Billy Boy! Desperate to be liked by a bunch of wankers on a website. Big man, big mouth, no fucking bollocks.

Judge I’m only having a fucking laugh. I don’t ever have a pop at you. I just couldn’t resist the open goal. Fuck me Ive got enough cunts on here wanna stamp on me, I’m not looking for any more.

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Whoaah!  So I object to being called a paedophile and it’s because i’m pissed? 

I wonder if Gary Glitter thought of that one? 

That's the point. Nobody called you anything. Why so worked up? I've already told you that I don't consider you to be a perv, which I genuinely don't. I merely exploited your rather strange and poorly described scenario for comedic effect. 

Guest judgetwi
Just now, Major Cunt said:

I think you're talking this a bit to serious Jewdy? It's all just banter.

It’s “too” not “to” Marjorie. How many times do I have to tell you?

At least i’ve made a contribution tonight, shaken you boring cunts up. You can kiss my fat hairy arse and repair the puncture on my mobility scooter while you’re doing it.

Any cunt who calls any cunt a paedophile on here needs to be lobbed out. Simples.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

At least i’ve made a contribution tonight, shaken you boring cunts up. You can kiss my fat hairy arse and repair the puncture on my mobility scooter while you’re doing it.

Any cunt who calls any cunt a paedophile on here needs to be lobbed out. Simples.

I'm pretty sure those meerkats are puffs you know. In the latest advert with the little meerkats looking for them I'm sure they refer to the speccy one as "auntie Sergei".

6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Quote one post from any member on here which calls you a paedophile. 

Until you do, stop whining like a little girl in the playground, hoping teacher notices and tells the other kids off. 

For the third time. I haven't called you a paedo, I do not think you are one. If that's not good enough, just say and I will PM an apology, if you're really that upset.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

...Yes, the inference was there. But not in an accusatory context...

Have to say, that's some impressive doublespeak.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You just did. Mrs Roops looks the other way obviously.

Mrs Roops has neither the time nor inclination to visit the site every thirty minutes 24/7.

--o0o--

I think it must be pretty obvious why the CC Moderation Service takes a dim view of punters throwing around accusations, suggestions or inferences, no matter how oblique, of paedophilia. It creates too much ill-feeling and its not worth the inevitable fallout and aggro.

I think its worth reminding, yet again, that the purpose of The Corner is to name the "cunts of the world" and to discuss/provide opinion of same. Naturally, given the nature of the site, discourse can become a little heated but there appears to be a few individuals who think that Cunts' Corner is primarily about slagging each other off. We would rather have a daily count of 50 posts of insightful and informative content than 150 post of insults. The sad part is some punters who quickly revert to the lowest common dominator think they are being original and witty. Let me disabuse those people of that notion - we have seen the insults many, many times before and such behaviour is frankly, tedious.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

9.55am. That’ll do. Let’s hear it then.

You're not gonna lure me into that trap Judith. Besides it's 10.42am already, and you're no doubt on your fourth Super Tennant's.

Grassing by proxy ain't on either wanker, and I was actually starting to warm too you.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Amazing isn't it. I don't like his disingenuously indirect method of grassing either. I may have to make him my little project. 

In a previous post somewhere you mentioned that he's not thick, but that he probably has mental health issues. I'm in full agreement with the mental issues, however he's thick yet has has reasonable grammar.

I've lost what little respect I had for him due to his attempt to indirectly get us bollocked or banned. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Have to say, that's some impressive doublespeak.

Mrs Roops has neither the time nor inclination to visit the site every thirty minutes 24/7.

--o0o--

I think it must be pretty obvious why the CC Moderation Service takes a dim view of punters throwing around accusations, suggestions or inferences, no matter how oblique, of paedophilia. It creates too much ill-feeling and its not worth the inevitable fallout and aggro.

I think its worth reminding, yet again, that the purpose of The Corner is to name the "cunts of the world" and to discuss/provide opinion of same. Naturally, given the nature of the site, discourse can become a little heated but there appears to be a few individuals who think that Cunts' Corner is primarily about slagging each other off. We would rather have a daily count of 50 posts of insightful and informative content than 150 post of insults. The sad part is some punters who quickly revert to the lowest common dominator think they are being original and witty. Let me disabuse those people of that notion - we have seen the insults many, many times before and such behaviour is frankly, tedious.

There are a number of members on here who just come on and hurl insults at other members, never contributing to the discussion and never nominating. Its fucking boring.

43 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There are a number of members on here who just come on and hurl insults at other members, never contributing to the discussion and never nominating. Its fucking boring.

I am not bothered by the insults .. it just seems obvious that a number of cunts on here do not leave their bedsits .. reasons could be paranoia, fear of open open spaces, dementia or an inability to comprehend the modern world. I go out there not really giving a fuck as long as it does not affect me .. I say live and let live. It is does not affect what I think about the people I see. The weird old cunt who dresses as a cowbot and stagger about in cuban heeled boots, the sadfuck who has flesh tunnels and who's face in entirely covered it tattoos .. I think stupid cunt, of the women in islamic dress I think "grow up you stupid bitch" if the man with her is dressed in full western ittire I think what a wanker".. The fact is that you can think whatever you like. TBH I will not worry if I see a bandy legged bald headed middle aged man dressed in white chinos and expensive loafers because I will know that the most dangerous weapons that he will posses with be an acid tongue and a Nikon Z. The people to worry about are middle aged miserable cunts with gun fixations.

2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I am not bothered by the insults .. it just seems obvious that a number of cunts on here do not leave their bedsits .. reasons could be paranoia, fear of open open spaces, dementia or an inability to comprehend the modern world. I go out there not really giving a fuck as long as it does not affect me .. I say live and let live. It is does not affect what I think about the people I see. The weird old cunt who dresses as a cowbot and stagger about in cuban heeled boots, the sadfuck who has flesh tunnels and who's face in entirely covered it tattoos .. I think stupid cunt, of the women in islamic dress I think "grow up you stupid bitch" if the man with her is dressed in full western ittire I think what a wanker".. The fact is that you can think whatever you like. TBH I will not worry if I see a bandy legged bald headed middle aged man dressed in white chinos and expensive loafers because I will know that the most dangerous weapons that he will posses with be an acid tongue and a Nikon Z. The people to worry about are middle aged miserable cunts with gun fixations.

I wasted a minuscule part of my precious life on the first five minutes of this Kathy Burke bulshittery, until some cock-sucking slag form Love Island appeared, that was my cue to switch channels.

Don't these no-mark attention seeking cunts get enough free publicity?

• 6 months later...
Guest Cunt-End Of The World
On 09/08/2019 at 21:55, camberwell gypsy said:

Now don't get me wrong, I like Kathy Burke. I think she's a fantastic actress. But fuck me has she piled on the pounds. Tonight she was on the One Show and the sight of her huge double chin, wobbling away as she was chatting, put me off the chicken Jalfrezi and Saag Aloo which I lovingly cooked from scratch.  Added to that, Joe Lycett, who obviously thinks himself as the new Julian Clary, he has the distinction of being less funny than Clary (and that takes some doing) was the presenter. 

Come on Kath, cut down on the jaffa cakes. Nil by mouth for fuck sake. See what I did there? Lol fuck off.

Fuck, I thought she'd died of seeing Kathy Burke in the mirror. She looks like a melted Jeremy Irons.