Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Roadkill

Eat Shit and Like it

Recommended Posts

So Jeffrey Epstein has been found dead in his cell - quite possibly the least surprising outcome of this entire shit show since it became common knowledge that Bill Clinton was involved with a kiddy fiddling empire in some way. Don't get me wrong - I am in no way saddened that the cunt is dead - what annoys me is the blatant fucking cover up that this has been. Are we really supposed to believe that some cuntish, self important wanker that could have easily gone for a lesser sentence by naming and shaming the high and powerful types in his little black book just decided to off himself because he's been exposed as a sinister child-fondling creep (something that he was already considered to be years before all of this, and lived with quite happily)? That over a decade after his first publicised case, the shame suddenly became too much for him to handle - somehow giving him the superhuman ability to off himself whist being under "constant suicide watch" after his last "attempt" a few weeks ago?

We all knew the cunt was as good as dead as soon as the name Clinton popped up - but the barefaced, heavy handed black-bagging of the cunt is just insulting. One sinister creep is dead - but hundreds of others will be enjoying a big fucking sigh of relief today.

giphy.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

So Jeffrey Epstein has been found dead in his cell - quite possibly the least surprising outcome of this entire shit show since it became common knowledge that Bill Clinton was involved with a kiddy fiddling empire in some way. Don't get me wrong - I am in no way saddened that the cunt is dead - what annoys me is the blatant fucking cover up that this has been. Are we really supposed to believe that some cuntish, self important wanker that could have easily gone for a lesser sentence by naming and shaming the high and powerful types in his little black book just decided to off himself because he's been exposed as a sinister child-fondling creep (something that he was already considered to be years before all of this, and lived with quite happily)? That over a decade after his first publicised case, the shame suddenly became too much for him to handle - somehow giving him the superhuman ability to off himself whist being under "constant suicide watch" after his last "attempt" a few weeks ago?

We all knew the cunt was as good as dead as soon as the name Clinton popped up - but the barefaced, heavy handed black-bagging of the cunt is just insulting. One sinister creep is dead - but hundreds of others will be enjoying a big fucking sigh of relief today.

giphy.gif

Thanks for this Killer!

I haven't laughed so much since Epstein's fellow earwig  Bernie Madoff's son topped himself. I only hope snivelling abusemonger Harvey Wankstain and evil prevert Larry 'the labia' Nassar follow suit soon.  They might bump into Leon Brittan and Greville Janner in limbo paedo.

I'm totally off for a schadenfreude wank!!!!  😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Thanks for this Killer!

I haven't laughed so much since Epstein's fellow earwig  Bernie Madoff's son topped himself. I only hope snivelling abusemonger Harvey Wankstain and evil prevert Larry 'the labia' Nassar follow suit soon.  They might bump into Leon Brittan and Greville Janner in limbo paedo.

I'm totally off for a schadenfreude wank!!!!  😆

I'm glad it made you happy, Ratty - but I ask you this - did those poor cunts at the Nuremberg trials get off so easy just because Hitler popped his clogs? The detestable cunt is dead and its one less Jew on the gas bill, but every other cunt involved has just got a free pass. This cunt lived his life mingling with the high and mighty and molesting children, and making it possible for others to do so - he had dirt on so many cunts, names, numbers and addresses - does that really sound like the sort of cunt who wouldn't use it all as leverage and just off himself quietly in his cell?

They killed the cunt before they could get him to shit out his gold stash. Surely you see the inefficiency here? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Pure accident .. he fell down the stairs.

Slipped and cracked his skull on the padded toilet of his maximum security prison cell would be my guess. Shame his cell mate who was there to "save" him from hanging himself last time wasn't there (the ex-policeman, who in no way could be easily manipulated into offing the cunt). Such an unfortunate coincidence, and in no way convenient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

He was on suicide watch after he attempted to top himself a couple of weeks ago. So who the fuck was watching him, Stevie Wonder? 

Someone who will no doubt be forced to retire early... on a very generous pension.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He was on suicide watch after he attempted to top himself a couple of weeks ago. So who the fuck was watching him, Stevie Wonder? Very supersticious 😎

Stevie Wonder.. Very Superstitious. Superb!

You stupendously fucking thick cunt. 

  • Cunt 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'm glad it made you happy, Ratty - but I ask you this - did those poor cunts at the Nuremberg trials get off so easy just because Hitler popped his clogs? The detestable cunt is dead and its one less Jew on the gas bill, but every other cunt involved has just got a free pass. This cunt lived his life mingling with the high and mighty and molesting children, and making it possible for others to do so - he had dirt on so many cunts, names, numbers and addresses - does that really sound like the sort of cunt who wouldn't use it all as leverage and just off himself quietly in his cell?

They killed the cunt before they could get him to shit out his gold stash. Surely you see the inefficiency here? 

The FBI have immediately announced that they are investigating this, so they Trump’  (excuse the pun) all the other authorities which would usually be called to look into it. Very strange as they don’t investigate any other prisoner deaths, no matter how suspicious, even when asked to by relatives of deceased prisoners. I’m not really a gambling man but I would stake Decs life on the outcome of this FBI whitewash. Suicide. No suspicious circumstances, case closed. Business as usual.

God bless America etc. etc.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

Stevie Wonder.. Very Superstitious. Superb!

You stupendously fucking thick cunt. 

Fuck mings corpse and then kill yourself. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck mings corpse and then kill yourself. 

Have you seen how he's derailed my well constructed and conversation triggering thread, Gyppo? And we're not even in the Open Corner. I'm sure there's a rule about that somewhere...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Have you seen how he's derailed my well constructed and conversation triggering thread, Gyppo? And we're not even in the Open Corner. I'm sure there's a rule about that somewhere...

Things is, he's given me a like. How fucked up is this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Things is, he's given me a like. How fucked up is this?

Don't show surprise. It feeds off attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't show surprise. It feeds off attention.

Faking his own death on multiple occasions is a sure fired sign of an attention seeking fucker. It couldn’t possibly be a cry for help, he knows everyone despises him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'm glad it made you happy, Ratty - but I ask you this - did those poor cunts at the Nuremberg trials get off so easy just because Hitler popped his clogs? The detestable cunt is dead and its one less Jew on the gas bill, but every other cunt involved has just got a free pass. This cunt lived his life mingling with the high and mighty and molesting children, and making it possible for others to do so - he had dirt on so many cunts, names, numbers and addresses - does that really sound like the sort of cunt who wouldn't use it all as leverage and just off himself quietly in his cell?

They killed the cunt before they could get him to shit out his gold stash. Surely you see the inefficiency here? 

the Lizard Lord probably ordered it Killer. They will turn on their own for survival. A few concentration camp Kapos took that to a whole new level. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

the Lizard Lord probably ordered it Killer. They will turn on their own for survival. A few concentration camp Kapos took that to a whole new level. 

I still reckon that Adolf took the easy way out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I still reckon that Adolf took the easy way out.

His own ‘Final Solution’ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is very convenient for a lot of people. George Mitchell, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, the list is too shamefully long. A lot of degeneracy will be washed down the plug hole.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

This is very convenient for a lot of people. George Mitchell, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, the list is too shamefully long. A lot of degeneracy will be washed down the plug hole.

Donald Trump ^.

Photo-talks-1565485019875.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Beast said:

This is very convenient for a lot of people. George Mitchell, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, the list is too shamefully long. A lot of degeneracy will be washed down the plug hole.

Indeed. Shouldn't have let myself hope that the little piggy would live long enough to squeal - which he absolutely would have done given the chance. No way the cunt ended himself of his own accord - he fucked children, so it wouldn't have been below him to rat out every cunt involved - why the fuck else was he keeping such detailed records?

Could be a fortunate turn of events for Assange though - they might be cautious of suiciding any other cunts for a while after this barefaced fuckery.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Indeed. Shouldn't have let myself hope that the little piggy would live long enough to squeal - which he absolutely would have done given the chance. No way the cunt ended himself of his own accord - he fucked children, so it wouldn't have been below him to rat out every cunt involved - why the fuck else was he keeping such detailed records?

Could be a fortunate turn of events for Assange though - they might be cautious of suiciding any other cunts for a while after this barefaced fuckery.   

All you'll get now is "the conspiracy theorists are having a field day with this". Which is a useful way to "poo poo" any people doubting what may have happened. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

All you'll get now is "the conspiracy theorists are having a field day with this". Which is a useful way to "poo poo" any people doubting what may have happened. 

He was actually the pilot of one of the planes that crashed into the twin towers on 11th September 2001. If you look carefully at the videos you will see him jumping out of one of the planes just before it hit the building.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

He was actually the pilot of one of the planes that crashed into the twin towers on 11th September 2001. If you look carefully at the videos you will see him jumping out of one of the planes just before it hit the building.

His i phone is showing his location as Area 51 and apparently when they tried to take his fingerprints in prison he had lizard claws.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...