CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eat Shit and Like it

Roadkill

2 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

"Tried"?

MV5BMDZjNDdlZTAtZjk3ZS00MWFjLWE0Y2QtYjE4

Worked for me!!!! 😎 😍

I'd fuck her now as it goes. She might have her objections, but I'd certainly be up for discussing it.

She hasn't aged quite as gracefully as old Mirren, but at the risk of sounding overly sentimental, I'd add her to the pile of septuagenarians that are ripe for rooting.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, nocti said:

I'd fuck her now as it goes. She might have her objections, but I'd certainly be up for discussing it.

She hasn't aged quite as gracefully as old Mirren, but at the risk of sounding overly sentimental, I'd add her to the pile of septuagenarians that are ripe for rooting.

Google Chris Evert. Good genetics are a wonderful thing. 

On 12/08/2019 at 00:08, nocti said:

If you were around then, I think Jane Austen would have based the character Mr Darcy on you, Nocti. A real gentleman. 

32 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Just some light reading I've been enjoying: https://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2016/08/10/the-list-of-clinton-associates-whove-died-mysteriously-check-it-out/

My top three have to be suicide by a gunshot to the back of the head, death by "falling asleep" on train tracks and, of course, natural death by decapitation.

Good work RK. We've got all the evidence we need to present the case to the D.A.

I bet it's a middle aged black woman. Why is the D.A always a fucking middle aged black woman?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Just some light reading I've been enjoying: https://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2016/08/10/the-list-of-clinton-associates-whove-died-mysteriously-check-it-out/

My top three have to be suicide by a gunshot to the back of the head, death by "falling asleep" on train tracks and, of course, natural death by decapitation.

You do realise that you've just signed your own death warrant?...oh well,its been a blast.Laters

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

TBH  the cause of death was probably less traumatic than the case where a woman killed her husband by whacking him several time with a lawn rake that he had sharped the prongs of with the likely intent of doing the same to her.

Ah yes "M'lud, my client decided to rake the flower bed, but failed to see the deceased reclining amongst the fuscias. She didn't hear him scream because she was listening to Family Favourites on her earphones. A case of accidental death m'lud". 

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ah yes "M'lud, my client decided to rake the flower bed, but failed to see the deceased reclining amongst the fuscias. She didn't hear him scream because she was listening to Family Favourites on her earphones. A case of accidental death m'lud". 

The case I read about she got away with as self defence.  Apparently the lawn take was home made by the husband and had extra long prongs, she claimed that he had swung at her with it first and slipped.