CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eat Shit and Like it

Roadkill

On 10/08/2019 at 16:14, Roadkill said:

So Jeffrey Epstein has been found dead in his cell - quite possibly the least surprising outcome of this entire shit show since it became common knowledge that Bill Clinton was involved with a kiddy fiddling empire in some way. Don't get me wrong - I am in no way saddened that the cunt is dead - what annoys me is the blatant fucking cover up that this has been. Are we really supposed to believe that some cuntish, self important wanker that could have easily gone for a lesser sentence by naming and shaming the high and powerful types in his little black book just decided to off himself because he's been exposed as a sinister child-fondling creep (something that he was already considered to be years before all of this, and lived with quite happily)? That over a decade after his first publicised case, the shame suddenly became too much for him to handle - somehow giving him the superhuman ability to off himself whist being under "constant suicide watch" after his last "attempt" a few weeks ago?

We all knew the cunt was as good as dead as soon as the name Clinton popped up - but the barefaced, heavy handed black-bagging of the cunt is just insulting. One sinister creep is dead - but hundreds of others will be enjoying a big fucking sigh of relief today.

giphy.gif

So Epstein ended up on remand then? Well fuck me that's a suprise considering the company he kept and procured young girls for, cunts like that normally have a get outta jail free card.

I know a little about the man only through his connection to Wild Bill Clinton and Prince Handy Andy though. I believe he was a Wall Street banker and was allegedly involved in insider trading, though given he's clearly a kike with a name like that I'm hardly surprised.

Funny thing about Clinton is that people intimately connected to him and by proxy having dirt on him, seem to have an incredibly high rate of either suicide or bizarre accidents. Another strange Clinton fact surrounds his role as governor of Arkansas, during which time Mena airport was the main distribution hub of Colombian bugle entering the states.

I'm sure he's completely innocent and never took a trip on Jeff's Lolita Express, I guess we're never gonna know, but funnily enough that's probably the whole point of topping him.

Edited by Major Cunt
Distracted FFS!

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

So Epstein ended up on remand then? Well fuck me that's a suprise considering the company he kept and procured young girls for, cunts like that normally have a get outta jail free card.

I know a little about the man only through his connection to Wild Bill Clinton and Prince Handy Andy though. I believe he was a Wall Street banker and was allegedly involved in insider trading, though given he's clearly a kike with a name like that I'm hardly surprised.

Funny thing about Clinton is that people intimately connected to him and by proxy having dirt on him, seem to have an incredibly high rate of either suicide or bizarre accidents. Another strange Clinton fact surrounds his role as governor of Arkansas, during which time Mena airport was the main distribution hub of Colombian bugle entering the states.

I'm sure he's completely innocent and never took a trip on Jeff's Lolita Express, I guess we're never gonna know, but funnily enough that's probably the whole point of topping him.

Oh, Bill always had his secret service with him on the Kiddy-Fiddler Express... the helicopter he took to the island is another question though - all hearsay of course, but considering the recent turn of events I'm going to admit I'm feeling very biased: https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/deposition-underage-girls-were-present-when-bill-clinton-visited-jeffrey-epsteins-island/

Apparently Trump is jumping on the Clinton did it bandwagon now as well. Interesting that the stupid fucking wanker will point the finger at someone else when he's just as suspicious in all of this shit. Maybe all of the cunts will kill each other off in the aftermath. That'd be nice.

22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Oh, Bill always had his secret service with him on the Kiddy-Fiddler Express... the helicopter he took to the island is another question though - all hearsay of course, but considering the recent turn of events I'm going to admit I'm feeling very biased: https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/deposition-underage-girls-were-present-when-bill-clinton-visited-jeffrey-epsteins-island/

A very interesting name popped up there .. Ghislaine Maxwell, she is the youngest daughter of "Cap'n" Bob Maxwell who fell off his yacht after most of the Daily Mirror pension fund went missing.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Apparently Trump is jumping on the Clinton did it bandwagon now as well. Interesting that the stupid fucking wanker will point the finger at someone else when he's just as suspicious in all of this shit. Maybe all of the cunts will kill each other off in the aftermath. That'd be nice.

It's a case of dropping a silent fart then holding your nose and pointing in another cunts direction.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Now now. Say what you want about Pen - but she's a fucking master of digging up interesting stuff via random links. Marple is an amateur by comparison. 

Them women detectives are shit. Always having afternoon tea at a vicarage or some shit. 

Columbo would kick Jessica Fletcher's cunt in.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Now now. Say what you want about Pen - but she's a fucking master of digging up interesting stuff via random links. Marple is an amateur by comparison. 

I dunno about that Roady...I'd say she just has far more time on her hands than any other punter...she's also just as old as Miss Marple and no doubt as unfuckable.

I had blocked her but somehow her posts are visible today. I'm seriously thinking about unblocking her but that's probably the skunk and Indian Xanax talking!

• Like 1

Just now, Major Cunt said:

I dunno about that Roady...I'd say she just has far more time on her hands than any other punter...she's also just as old as Miss Marple and no doubt as unfuckable.

I had blocked her but somehow her posts are visible today. I'm seriously thinking about unblocking her but that's probably the skunk and Indian Xanax talking!

For some reason your posts are visible to me as well 🤔

55 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Them women detectives are shit. Always having afternoon tea at a vicarage or some shit. 

Columbo would kick Jessica Fletcher's cunt in.

This actually happened in a brilliant Murder She Wrote episode. Fletcher was sleuthing about, cataloguing how many actors in Hollywood were earwigs. She'd got through Kirk Douglas, Tony Curtiss, Doris Day, Shelley Winters, Henry Winkler and John Goodman, when she told Columbo he was one too. He walked away, and then in his signature move, came back and kicked her cunt in.

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

This actually happened in a brilliant Murder She Wrote episode. Fletcher was sleuthing about, cataloguing how many actors in Hollywood were earwigs. She'd got through Kirk Douglas, Tony Curtiss, Doris Day, Shelley Winters, Henry Winkler and John Goodman, when she told Columbo he was one too. He walked away, and then in his signature move, came back and kicked her cunt in.

I've just had a revelation that Henry Winkler might have been a nonce, his office was a toilet and he was 35 and hanging around with teenagers.

Gordon Bennett indeed!

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

The funny part was when he turned around, right before he kicked her in the cunt, and said "Just one more thing..."

Guest Salty Piss Flap
48 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Olivia Newton-John was 30 and tried to pass herself off as 16 with John Relvolta.

"Tried"?

MV5BMDZjNDdlZTAtZjk3ZS00MWFjLWE0Y2QtYjE4

Worked for me!!!! 😎 😍

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

It's a case of dropping a silent fart then holding your nose and pointing in another cunts direction.

Speaks the voice of experience.