CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The French pretending they're important

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest judgetwi
21 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Frank. Maybe I was merely expressing an air of 'Sprezzatura' in my response? However to read the GQ article on it has been a revelation. I've also just spotted a fantastic pair of Vivienne Westwood loafers, which would complement my Armani J06 chinos perfectly. It's all about the hem width, wouldn't you agree?

Fairy

On 11 August 2019 at 21:48, Ape said:

How long do you have to wait before you can change your shit-cunt user name? You’re a fucking embarrassment.

And a shit stabbing spindly legged poof to boot. One that preys on unconscious rent boys, dragging them back to his boat and industrial supply of fisting butter  

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm not gonna take style based quips, or abuse for that matter, from a man who lives on bread and dripping.

Kebabs mate. 

And Vienneta obviously. I’ve tried the mint one but I much prefer the original. What’s your opinion Marje?

Guest Erroreptile404
14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Kebabs mate. 

And Vienneta obviously. I’ve tried the mint one but I much prefer the original. What’s your opinion Marje?

What's your opinion on  Ben & Jerry's ice cream?

On 12/08/2019 at 11:28, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

I want you gone from this site. As soon as I’m properly reinstated I’ll be coming for you. 

F. 

You've had all week to sort this out, you useless wanker. Not only is he still here, he's top of the fucking leaderboard.

Stay out of it from now on, you redundant cunt.

• Like 2

On 14/08/2019 at 14:13, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

I seem to bring out the worst in our fellow members. Fuck me, Judge. 

I’m not one to stir the pot, but how that idiot Cuntman avoided a ban is anyone’s guess. 

Good on you. 

Stay out of it cuntchops. One upon a time you'd have chimed in with some below the belt cunting.

What happened to you Francis?

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

You've had all week to sort this out, you useless wanker. Not only is he still here, he's top of the fucking leaderboard.

Stay out of it from now on, you redundant cunt.

This place ain't been the same without you bredtrin, i seriously hope you intend to inflict retribution on those who have been dissing you.

• Like 1

Just now, Major Cunt said:

This place ain't been the same without you bredtrin, i seriously hope you intend to inflict retribution on those who have been dissing you.

I'm out of likes for the moment MC, but your stalwart faith in me shall be suitably rewarded this evening.

Billy has been running around like the cock of the fucking walk for a week, safe in the knowledge that I was firmly behind bars and couldn't pull him up on his absolutely fucking shite output.

I've been back a day and already he's a quivering mess, Lol'ing himself into a frenzy and then slithering off into obscurity. The cunt was putting out dozens of posts a day in my absence, but a mild battering from me on my return and he's nowhere to be seen.

No doubt he's off on another trip abroad. "Lunn" Billy, more holidays than Judith fucking Chalmers.

• Like 1

On 14/08/2019 at 23:54, judgetwi said:

Kebabs mate. 

Not a big fan on the old kebab Jewds. Firstly I don't trust the cunts who own the establishments after an abused child from up north ended up in a roll of mixed meat. Secondly I don't like putting my hard earned dough in the pockets of Peacefulls.

It's all about the mint Vienneta for me mate, it's got more taste than the plain original.

Can't wait till we play those Bermondsay arse bandits this season either, I reckon were gonna get a good result.

Shalom

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm out of likes for the moment MC, but your stalwart faith in me shall be suitably rewarded this evening.

Billy has been running around like the cock of the fucking walk for a week, safe in the knowledge that I was firmly behind bars and couldn't pull him up on his absolutely fucking shite output.

I've been back a day and already he's a quivering mess, Lol'ing himself into a frenzy and then slithering off into obscurity. The cunt was putting out dozens of posts a day in my absence, but a mild battering from me on my return and he's nowhere to be seen.

No doubt he's off on another trip abroad. "Lunn" Billy, more holidays than Judith fucking Chalmers.

You seem rather obsessed with me. Do you want to suck my big dick or something? And don’t flatter yourself that I’m remotely bothered by your fake outrage at wherever I do on here. I’m still here. Get used to it.