Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Erroreptile404

The French pretending they're important

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

By "us" do you mean your great, great, great grandmother who, along a group of other whores, kept the French army occupied and listless by giving them free sexual favors after the revolution, so that they lacked the energy to turn around and take over after helping us send the British army back home?

Oh hey, thanks for that.

Listen up you fucking septic cunt. You'll do well to watch your mouth and your fucking step on here considering this is British territory. To be honest I don't know why the fuck you're even tolerated? Painfully unfunny and typically hypocritical as only yanks can be. Unfortunately I'd wager you were the result of a condom breaking in your mother's trailer!

Muggy cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Vous is if you may be talking to one person. Tu is if you are speaking to one person. Stick to greek, you fucking skeletal toss bag 

Strictly speaking gypps, he's right; while "tu" is singular and "vous" plural, the soap dodgers also only use "tu" with close friends and family. Unless you were having a bit of banter with someone close to you, you'd be more likely to say "vous etes un putain" than "tu es...". 

Frank's been sucking up to scrotes for too long, that's the problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Strictly speaking gypps, he's right; while "tu" is singular and "vous" plural, the soap dodgers also only use "tu" with close friends and family. Unless you were having a bit of banter with someone close to you, you'd be more likely to say "vous etes un putain" than "tu es...". 

Frank's been sucking up to scrotes for too long, that's the problem. 

imagine getting a job in your local Sainsbury's clothing department and refusing to sell someone more than one shirt from their 'Tu' range Shotty. 

"Non, tu es singulier arse de wipe!" you could retort to the bemused customer 

Quelle blagues eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

imagine getting a job in your local Sainsbury's clothing department and refusing to sell someone more than one shirt from their 'Tu' range Shotty. 

"Non, tu es singulier arse de wipe!" you could retort to the bemused customer 

Quelle blagues eh?

Knowledge of foreign ways of talking, indicates a bit of treasonous intent the way I see it. 

I've never trusted those Esperanto cunts. Perverts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Face it chav scum you're below me in every way including intelligence, so why don't you get the fuck off my nomination and go and wank off to Tommy Robinson you incredibly unfunny ,fake geezer, daily mail reading fucking simpleton. 

 

 

Astounding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Vous is if you may be talking to one person. Tu is if you are speaking to one person. Stick to greek, you fucking skeletal toss bag 

Incorrect. Look deeper. 

Idiot. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, scotty said:

Strictly speaking gypps, he's right; while "tu" is singular and "vous" plural, the soap dodgers also only use "tu" with close friends and family. Unless you were having a bit of banter with someone close to you, you'd be more likely to say "vous etes un putain" than "tu es...". 

Frank's been sucking up to scrotes for too long, that's the problem. 

I passed 'O' Level french. But that was nearly 40 years ago. Cut me some slack, Jack. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I passed 'O' Level french. But that was nearly 40 years ago. Cut me some slack, Jack. 

To quote from The Stud, "nah, she's got stacks of O Levels. O for oral... O for orgasm... O for orifice...." 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, scotty said:

To quote from The Stud, "nah, she's got stacks of O Levels. O for oral... O for orgasm... O for orifice...." 

The Stud eh? I see you're a fan of the classics. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Listen up you fucking septic cunt. You'll do well to watch your mouth and your fucking step on here considering this is British territory. To be honest I don't know why the fuck you're even tolerated? Painfully unfunny and typically hypocritical as only yanks can be. Unfortunately I'd wager you were the result of a condom breaking in your mother's trailer!

Muggy cunt.

struckanerve.jpg

Again. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The Stud eh? I see you're a fan of the classics. 

👍👍👍

 

And The Bitch. Joan Collins + suspenders = 😋😋😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The Scots have been plotting for generations against their English masters but remain serfs and oiks.

Stick some garlic in your deep fried mars bars and fuck off.

lol.

What are you talking about? and who are you talking to?

Odd as fuck.

  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, King Billy said:

You must have also noticed recently then that you’re a fucking moron.

May I draw your attention to Rule 10?  I do not wish to see you derailing a nom again, especially within six minutes of it being posted. Do that again and it will be Backstairs Billy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

May I draw your attention to Rule 10?  I do not wish to see you derailing a nom again, especially within six minutes of it being posted. Do that again and it will be Backstairs Billy.

Backstairs Billy was a homosexual....

Lol.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

May I draw your attention to Rule 10?  I do not wish to see you derailing a nom again, especially within six minutes of it being posted. Do that again and it will be Backstairs Billy.

May I draw your attention to the fact that many other Cunts have done exactly that without warning. If you read further you would have seen that I addressed that accusation. I was simply pointing out that he is a moron.  I did not criticise, find fault, or in any way try to ‘derail’ his garbage.

Perhaps  you could define, for the purpose of clarity, ‘derail’ in respect of Rule 10. And also, who the rule applies to and who it doesn’t ?

Yours in deference

KB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

May I draw your attention to Rule 10?  I do not wish to see you derailing a nom again, especially within six minutes of it being posted. Do that again and it will be Backstairs Billy.

May I also draw your attention to rule 4?  It seems to be a rather strange turn of events to be receiving a warning for attempting to derail a nomination, (which I didn’t) which according to rule 4 shouldn’t have been allowed in the first place. I don’t wish this to appear as if I’m criticising your judgement so no apology is expected. If you need clarification on any other matters please do not hesitate to ask.

Your humble servant

KING BILLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Backstairs Billy was a homosexual....

Lol.

A personal friend?

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, King Billy said:

May I draw your attention to the fact...

No you may not. Just take it on the chin and stop behaving like a big girl's blouse.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Betterthanyou

Uhahahahahaa bowl top billy the forum potato faced village idiot heading towards another monumental meltdown....

TED8sBQ.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Seriously Frank/ Pen. Fuck off. 

Don't you start this fucking double id lark .. perhaps Frank is right about you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

No you may not. Just take it on the chin and stop behaving like a big girl's blouse.

Last word syndrome is seemingly harder than bubonic plague to shake off.

 

1 minute ago, Betterthanyou said:

Uhahahahahaa bowl top billy the forum potato faced village idiot heading towards another monumental meltdown....

TED8sBQ.jpg

I had rather hoped you were killed in some horrible accident. One can only hope. My word you have been lurking for some time. Did you forget about this I D. I guess you have so many you can’t use them all, all of the time. Good to see you again. Even cunts like you need to interact with human beings occasionally.  🤜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Betterthanyou
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Last word syndrome is seemingly harder than bubonic plague to shake off.

 

I had rather hoped you were killed in some horrible accident. One can only hope. My word you have been lurking for some time. Did you forget about this I D. I guess you have so many you can’t use them all, all of the time. Good to see you again. Even cunts like you need to interact with human beings occasionally.  🤜

Wahhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh the desperate multi id smokescreen because there could be no other possible explanation that more than one person here thinks you're a thick as pigshit failure lol

Do you remember all the kids at school teasing and laughing at you about being a loser and never going to get anywhere in life, the feeling of isolation you had all these years, the mental health problems, the despair, the thoughts of suicide. Well look at your post count, now you've showed them all you're not that loser and failure and they can never take that away from you Billy....NEVER!

Uhahahahaha you fucking sad cunt, log off and get a life, well what's left of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Don't you start this fucking double id lark .. perhaps Frank is right about you.

Fucking right, Pen. That old cunt of a moron and her insecure snidey little digs does not go unnoticed! 

I think you’re great.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

May I also draw your attention to rule 4?  It seems to be a rather strange turn of events to be receiving a warning for attempting to derail a nomination, (which I didn’t) which according to rule 4 shouldn’t have been allowed in the first place. I don’t wish this to appear as if I’m criticising your judgement so no apology is expected. If you need clarification on any other matters please do not hesitate to ask.

Your humble servant

KING BILLY

I want you gone from this site. As soon as I’m properly reinstated I’ll be coming for you. 

F. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...