CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The French pretending they're important

Guest Erroreptile404

51 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Will you be bringing the Cabal with you?

Fuck Off !!   lol

Billy I’ve only gone and fallen off my holiday rental moped. I leaned into a roundabout a few degrees beyond the capabilities of the Piaggio Liberty 125. Left leg has gone all gammy and if I’m honest, I’m a little shaken.

Would you like to see a photo?

3 hours ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

Billy I’ve only gone and fallen off my holiday rental moped. I leaned into a roundabout a few degrees beyond the capabilities of the Piaggio Liberty 125. Left leg has gone all gammy and if I’m honest, I’m a little shaken.

Don’t need one. I witnessed the whole hilarious  episode. Who do you think cut your brake cables ?

4 hours ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

Make the most of it Frank, It's the perfect opportunity to get some diazepam of a dago doctor on PTSD grounds.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth or converse with Pen for that matter.

Edited by Major Cunt
Distracted FFS!

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Make the most of it Frank, It's the perfect opportunity to get some diazepam of a dago doctor on PTSD grounds.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth or converse with Pen for that matter.

MC it’s in the members album gallery. In all honesty, would you consider that a leg devastated by polio, or that of a healthy 47 year old man in his prime?

4 hours ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

MC it’s in the members album gallery. In all honesty, would you consider that a leg devastated by polio, or that of a healthy 47 year old man in his prime?

Not had the chance to check it yet Frank, I'll let you know. However I'm digging the loafers you're sporting in the Mike D tune though!

31 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Not had the chance to check it yet Frank, I'll let you know. However I'm digging the loafers you're sporting in the Mike D tune though!

Thanks for reaching out. Those blue suede loafers are so silky soft, it’s like going out in your socks. Edward Green, Jermyn Street. £725.00. 

What are you thoughts on the espadrille in high summer?

11 minutes ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

Thanks for reaching out. Those blue suede loafers are so silky soft, it’s like going out in your socks. Edward Green, Jermyn Street. £725.00. 

What are you thoughts on the espidrille in high summer?

I could imagine. I myself am a fan of Tod's particularly what's now touted as the driving shoe, any fashion conscious fellow desiring comfort should own a pair.

Not so sure on the espidrille though, not for this country imo, however perfectly fine on the continent.

27 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I could imagine. I myself am a fan of Tod's particularly what's now touted as the driving shoe, any fashion conscious fellow desiring comfort should own a pair.

Not so sure on the espidrille though, not for this country imo, however perfectly fine on the continent.

MC if I whispered ‘Sprezzatura’ in your ear, what does it mean to you? 

2 hours ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

What’s your point?

Its paranoia, that conviction he has that you are everywhere and that you are everyone else on this site. Poor Eric will now be asking the postman, the milkman and everyone else he meets to raise their left trouser leg to make sure it is neither hairy nor pock marked on the left-hand side just below the knee.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

Look it up and learn something, you clueless common piece of shit. 

Tods! Get fucked. 

Frank. Maybe I was merely expressing an air of 'Sprezzatura' in my response? However to read the GQ article on it has been a revelation. I've also just spotted a fantastic pair of Vivienne Westwood loafers, which would complement my Armani J06 chinos perfectly. It's all about the hem width, wouldn't you agree?

49 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Frank. Maybe I was merely expressing an air of 'Sprezzatura' in my response? However to read the GQ article on it has been a revelation. I've also just spotted a fantastic pair of Vivienne Westwood loafers, which would complement my Armani J06 chinos perfectly. It's all about the hem width, wouldn't you agree?

No.

They'll be no further communication between us.

Idiot.

47 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Earthwork steel toe cap boots. Shoe Zone - £20.

The ultimate in poverty footwear - mine have lasted me seven years. Don't go for the Magnum ripoffs though - soles split right across the arch.

• Like 1