CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Chicken shop" drug gangs recruiting children with promise of free food.

Guest Betterthanyou

Guest Betterthanyou

Hmmmm who frequents these chicken shops I wonder. Anyhow, from the article;

https://news.sky.com/story/children-being-recruited-by-criminals-at-chicken-shops-parliamentary-investigation-finds-11783431

"Criminal gangs are recruiting children into a life of crime by offering them free food.The claim was made in written evidence submitted to the youth select committee as part of its investigation into  the UK's knife crime epidemic.The criminals - also known as chicken shop gangs - persuade children to deal drugs for them, particularly targeting those who had been excluded from school."

Cracking picture in the link too.

1 hour ago, Gunter von hagenballs said:

Mmmm. Tricky one this. Seeing that I'm new and don't want to be labled a hate filled racist and right wing conspiracy nut i would after several minutes of deep thought and thorough soul searching come to the conclusion it's niggers or sand niggers.

Don't worry Gunter you're with like minded cunts on the Corner, and I'm sure you'll meet Jewdy in due course. I came to exactly the same conclusion regarding the cunts who frequent these poultry establishments. I've also noticed a few roma pikies and polaks congregating around them, to compliment the dune coons and spear chuckers.

Hopefully turf wars will erupt around the purveying of crack and fried chicken, resulting in them wiping each other out.

"I have a dream"

3 hours ago, Betterthanyou said:

Hmmmm who frequents these chicken shops I wonder. Anyhow, from the article;

https://news.sky.com/story/children-being-recruited-by-criminals-at-chicken-shops-parliamentary-investigation-finds-11783431

"Criminal gangs are recruiting children into a life of crime by offering them free food.The claim was made in written evidence submitted to the youth select committee as part of its investigation into  the UK's knife crime epidemic.The criminals - also known as chicken shop gangs - persuade children to deal drugs for them, particularly targeting those who had been excluded from school."

Cracking picture in the link too.

What the fuck is it with kids these days? And don't give me all that bollocks about "they don't know any better" - utter wank. When I was a kid I'm pretty sure I knew not to accept free food from weird cunts by age six and that drug dealing was bad by 10. No one had to tell me this - its fucking obvious. It can only be even more obvious to these modern day yoofs with the constant exposure they have to this shit. I'm sick of hearing about these little cunts always being reported as the victim just because they were from a "difficult background" or an "abusive home". Some kids are just shit bags that need a good smack from an adult to keep them in check.

The little twats are smart enough to know they'll get away with a slap on the wrist from the authorities due to their age, and that they can claim abuse if a parent or adult victim of their crime tries to smack some sense into them.

• Like 3

Guest Betterthanyou
5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

What the fuck is it with kids these days? And don't give me all that bollocks about "they don't know any better" - utter wank. When I was a kid I'm pretty sure I knew not to accept free food from weird cunts by age six and that drug dealing was bad by 10. No one had to tell me this - its fucking obvious. It can only be even more obvious to these modern day yoofs with the constant exposure they have to this shit. I'm sick of hearing about these little cunts always being reported as the victim just because they were from a "difficult background" or an "abusive home". Some kids are just shit bags that need a good smack from an adult to keep them in check.

The little twats are smart enough to know they'll get away with a slap on the wrist from the authorities due to their age, and that they can claim abuse if a parent or adult victim of their crime tries to smack some sense into them.

I agree for the most part but let me riddle you this, look at their "role models", footballers dripping in gold and 20 grand watches, boxers bigging it up even more, gangsta crap along with drill music! They know they are fucked right from the get go under a million and one excuses but given that fact perhaps they are more perceptive than you give them credit for, if you knew you were fucked from the start and had no prospects what would your incentive be to try and scrape a living at Mcd's when you stand a slightly better chance getting free chicken and fast cash. When they see successful bruvas in flash cars and bling that is going to override any chance of caring about right from wrong. 

That aside I hope all the little wanna be pretend gangsta cunts end up getting caught and then lifed off!

2 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

I agree for the most part but let me riddle you this, look at their "role models", footballers dripping in gold and 20 grand watches, boxers bigging it up even more, gangsta crap along with drill music! They know they are fucked right from the get go under a million and one excuses but given that fact perhaps they are more perceptive than you give them credit for, if you knew you were fucked from the start and had no prospects what would your incentive be to try and scrape a living at Mcd's when you stand a slightly better chance getting free chicken and fast cash. When they see successful bruvas in flash cars and bling that is going to override any chance of caring about right from wrong. 

That aside I hope all the little wanna be pretend gangsta cunts end up getting caught and then lifed off!

I'm 29 and clean floors for a living. Not once in my life have I thought "Hey, I'll just sell smack instead!". Not when I was a little shit bunking off school or a stoner cunt bunking off college. Its fucking entitlement is what it is - they want the good life but don't want to work for it - and all the laws of the land are making it a possibility. They turn 18, stab a cunt to death, and get three meals a day and a Playstation at her majesty's pleasure.

Guest Betterthanyou
Just now, Roadkill said:

I'm 29 and clean floors for a living. Not once in my life have I thought "Hey, I'll just sell smack instead!". Not when I was a little shit bunking off school or a stoner cunt bunking off college. Its fucking entitlement is what it is - they want the good life but don't want to work for it - and all the laws of the land are making it a possibility. They turn 18, stab a cunt to death, and get three meals a day and a Playstation at her majesty's pleasure.

Then fair play to you, I can't say I would have been as moral as you if that was my only choice, however that also doesn't mean I would make the same choices as those little cunts either. In my experience to be successful you either have to be talented or take a gamble in life, otherwise you will only ever make do. Now there is nothing wrong with that making do choice, it really depends on what you want out of life.