CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

This massive bunch of shit stirring hypocrites

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Erroreptile404

1hsvrpg6n0g31.jpg?width=686&auto=webp&s=

So when do the star spangled spastics plan on giving the entire west coast and texas back to Mexico and the rest of the country back to the natives eh?

Interfering faux-oirish fucking pricks.

Oh yeah spew-york looks like a grey, dirty, miserable dump that i wouldn't piss on if it was on fire.

18 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

So when do the star spangled spastics plan on giving the entire west coast and texas back to Mexico and the rest of the country back to the natives eh?

Oh yeah spew-york looks like a grey, dirty, miserable dump that i wouldn't piss on if it was on fire.

New Yorkers and cunts from New Jersey. All think they're in the IRA, or any cunt with a tin of ravioli in their kitchen is part of the Gambino family.

The rest of them are busy communing with their Pawnee spirit guide. Believing for some strange reason that they are a red Indian. The likelihood is that they're actually descended from some cunt who set fire to as many native Americans as he could.

My favourite bit of American irony, was when they announced the deployment of Apache gunships, to help stamp out 'ethnic cleansing' in Bosnia. A helicopter named after a race of people that were ethnically cleansed not too long ago.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

New Yorkers and cunts from New Jersey. All think they're in the IRA, or any cunt with a tin of ravioli in their kitchen is part of the Gambino family.

The rest of them are busy communing with their Pawnee spirit guide. Believing for some strange reason that they are a red Indian. The likelihood is that they're actually descended from some cunt who set fire to as many native Americans as he could.

My favourite bit of American irony, was when they announced the deployment of Apache gunships, to help stamp out 'ethnic cleansing' in Bosnia. A helicopter named after a race of people that were ethnically cleansed not too long ago.

You didn't mention the poles. 

3 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

New York New York so good they named it twice, New York New York oh the scandal and the vice. You love it. 

Guest Erroreptile404
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wtf is with the stupid forced accents they do that don't sound anything like real italians or irish. Do they not realise they look and sound like massive caricatures and probably offensive to the real people, how many i-talians go around saying fur-ged-iboudit and other such shite.

Guest Betterthanyou
3 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Wtf is with the stupid forced accents they do that don't sound anything like real italians or irish. Do they not realise they look and sound like massive caricatures and probably offensive to the real people, how many i-talians go around saying fur-ged-iboudit and other such shite.

They are stereotypical plastic paddies. Years ago they were all for the idealistic fantasy of the poor ol oppressed oirish when it came to fund raisering for the IRA, then someone one turned up showing these fucking gullible vermin pictures of some of the bombing aftermath and other than the hardcore flat-nosed oirish grandmas the rest went running.

The best part of that picture is the number of people in this "protest" uhahahahaha get to fuck and concentrate on badly tarmacking peoples drives thick pigshit cunts.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

They are stereotypical plastic paddies. Years ago they were all for the idealistic fantasy of the poor ol oppressed oirish when it came to fund raisering for the IRA, then someone one turned up showing these fucking gullible vermin pictures of some of the bombing aftermath and other than the hardcore flat-nosed oirish grandmas the rest went running.

The best part of that picture is the number of people in this "protest" uhahahahaha get to fuck and concentrate on badly tarmacking peoples drives thick pigshit cunts.

Have you noticed it's always SCAWWTISH-AMERICAN or OIRISH-AMERICAN but never ENGLISH-AMERICAN, i'd love to K.O the flat footed bastards with a flying headbutt then drop my pants and windmill my dick in front of their stunned families. lol

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don’t know about anyone else, but I almost literally pissed myself laughing at the irony of the Boston marathon bombings. 

Filthy tea-chucking savages. 

Yeah they don't like it when the shoe's on the other foot(or in this case not attached to their leg lol).

19 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Have you noticed it's always SCAWWTISH-AMERICAN or OIRISH-AMERICAN but never ENGLISH-AMERICAN, i'd love to K.O the flat footed bastards with a flying headbutt then drop my pants and windmill my dick in front of their stunned families. lol

Never give up on your dreams weirdo. I should think you’ve already carried out the last two parts of your fantasy in real life. I suppose ‘Two out of three ain’t bad’  Meathead.

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Never give up on your dreams weirdo. I should think you’ve already carried out the last two parts of your fantasy in real life. I suppose ‘Two out of three ain’t bad’  Meathead.

Go and suck little @Roadkills dick seeing as he's clearly in love with you and desperate for my attention.

Just now, Erroreptile404 said:

Go and suck little @Roadkills dick seeing as he's clearly in love with you and desperate for my attention.

What the fuck is this new tactic? Storming out like a pissy woman on the rag and screaming about the argument you've lost in the middle of the street? 

I'll tell you right now, I'm not paying the taxi fare for you to go and sulk at your parents house.

Thread flooding little spastic.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What the fuck is this new tactic? Storming out like a pissy woman on the rag and screaming about the argument you've lost in the middle of the street? 

I'll tell you right now, I'm not paying the taxi fare for you to go and sulk at your parents house.

Thread flooding little spastic.

You're really desperate for my attention aren't you bellend.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You mentioned me, you window licking spastic. Fucking hell, you really are missing a fuse.

You mentioned me twice beforehand on the football nom you senile fucking idiot.