CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

This massive bunch of shit stirring hypocrites

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Anal homotoma

Billy, I've no issues with you sticking your size 10s up to the laces into Dec's anus, but liking posts where I dis the self fellating mick won't win you a friend in me. In all honesty, I think you've made an utter twat of yourself lately, sorry. You are on the whole entertaining and a good contributor to the site, especially compared to much of the dross that's  landed here lately, but you definitely need to grow a thicker skin and stop reacting to every barb. Maybe dialling down below Lady Pen levels of posts wouldn't hurt either.

If you want to go head to head with Decs then don't let me stop you, but I'm sorry to say you'll lose, even if you believe you're holding your own. I can kick him in the cunt occasionally cuz I'm an old timer and don't give a fuck. I'm also a fellow web fingered Norfolker so maybe I get some latitude.

Don't listen to me though, I know fuck all and I love to see a good meltdown. Carry on.

1 hour ago, DrCunt said:

Billy, I've no issues with you sticking your size 10s up to the laces into Dec's anus, but liking posts where I dis the self fellating mick won't win you a friend in me. In all honesty, I think you've made an utter twat of yourself lately, sorry. You are on the whole entertaining and a good contributor to the site, especially compared to much of the dross that's  landed here lately, but you definitely need to grow a thicker skin and stop reacting to every barb. Maybe dialling down below Lady Pen levels of posts wouldn't hurt either.

If you want to go head to head with Decs then don't let me stop you, but I'm sorry to say you'll lose, even if you believe you're holding your own. I can kick him in the cunt occasionally cuz I'm an old timer and don't give a fuck. I'm also a fellow web fingered Norfolker so maybe I get some latitude.

Don't listen to me though, I know fuck all and I love to see a good meltdown. Carry on.

I hear you. I know he’s gonna win and I know I take the bait too readily and I know sometimes I should think before I post but I’m still learning how fucked up and pecking order based this site is. It is relatively new to me so I appreciate what your saying and I know you’re spot on really.

Duly noted

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I hear you. I know he’s gonna win and I know I take the bait too readily and I know sometimes I should think before I post but I’m still learning how fucked up and pecking order based this site is. It is relatively new to me so I appreciate what your saying and I know you’re spot on really.

Duly noted

All you need to know is that I'm the best on here. Except when somebody else is.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Duly noted

Well you could always try growing a pair of bollocks Billy Boy. 

It’s a website mate, it ain’t real life. Get a fucking grip for fucks sake.

Pecking order? Peck my fat hairy arse wanker.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well you could always try growing a pair of bollocks Billy Boy. 

It’s a website mate, it ain’t real life. Get a fucking grip for fucks sake.

Pecking order? Peck my fat hairy arse wanker.

As you may or may not  have noticed Judge I have a tendency to talk bollocks on a variable scale, depending on the alcohol and other levels at any particular time. If you would kindly post a nice picture of your fat hairy derrière I will let you know of my decision whether or not to oblige you. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/08/2019 at 22:23, Erroreptile404 said:

Wtf is with the stupid forced accents they do that don't sound anything like real italians or irish. Do they not realise they look and sound like massive caricatures and probably offensive to the real people, how many i-talians go around saying fur-ged-iboudit and other such shite.

My local barber does. But I don’t complain as the cunt only charges seven quid a pop. Mind you, his shop is fucking disgusting, including the two dogs he employs part time. Fucking hell, it’s time to move on (I have been saying that for over ten years). It’s just too convenient.

Guest Erroreptile404
12 hours ago, White Cunt said:

My local barber does. But I don’t complain as the cunt only charges seven quid a pop. Mind you, his shop is fucking disgusting, including the two dogs he employs part time. Fucking hell, it’s time to move on (I have been saying that for over ten years). It’s just too convenient.

Your barber is an i-talian americunt?