CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football is fucked

Neil

Yeah,yeah its a game for irons blah blah blah........I've just read that some fucking tart is refereeing the Super Cup between Liverpool & Chelsea,for fucking fuck sake!.I hope she has a fucking mare and fucks it up completely and then along with all the other fucking women weedling their way into the mens game can all get fucked off back to their own crap inferior sport.Match Of The Day now has a woman commentator and she's fucking shite,Sky have women all around the grounds reporting on a saturday,screeching,caterwalling cunts all of 'em,and don't get me started on that Alex fucking whatever her name is.They've even got one in the studio for the Ashes series for fucksake!!

Fuck off and make the tea

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Neil said:

Yeah,yeah its a game for irons blah blah blah........I've just read that some fucking tart is refereeing the Super Cup between Liverpool & Chelsea,for fucking fuck sake!.I hope she has a fucking mare and fucks it up completely and then along with all the other fucking women weedling their way into the mens game can all get fucked off back to their own crap inferior sport.Match Of The Day now has a woman commentator and she's fucking shite,Sky have women all around the grounds reporting on a saturday,screeching,caterwalling cunts all of 'em,and don't get me started on that Alex fucking whatever her name is.They've even got one in the studio for the Ashes series for fucksake!!

I thought you only liked women in sport.  Womens beach volleyball, womens mud wrestling and Canadian lingerie league football? 

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fuck me, another fucking feminist. Fuck off, Susie Orbach. 😠😠

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

This fucking nonsense in all previously Male dominated sports is all part of the ramping up of the PC agenda which the rapidly growing army of Social Justice Warriors, aided and abetted by 99% of the TV and radio media have decided that we are all going to have to sign up to. The poofs, the lezzers, the trannies and all the other non binary, non whatever the fuck else they decide to be on a daily changing basis are being given rights that the majority of the ‘normal’ ie straight,(and not mentally ill) population do not even have. Jordan Peterson is a good listen for anyone who thinks that I’m exaggerating the point. I defy any reasonably thinking person to listen to a couple of his lectures and to not at least question the agenda of these cunts. Unfortunately the western world is already living with the nightmare of  the last two generations of kids having been brainwashed throughout their school and university lives with all this leftie PC bollocks. I fear that it may be too late to reverse the ever growing snowball of pathetic adults that we are now supposed to agree with and who are now in positions of power at all levels of society.

We may all be fucked.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
36 minutes ago, Neil said:

Same kind of thing happened over here...

3yearflag.jpg

1 minute ago, Betterthanyou said:

No, If I ever went to jail I would be in General population but I can see how you would reflect your real life experience with what you wish was mine suicide watch uhahahahaha

Or if you just made everyone aware how much better than everyone else you are I’m sure that would stand you in good stead.

Poor demented fool.

16 minutes ago, Ape said:

I’ve been drinking since 6pm, so fuck off.

Fuck off.

lol.

Fuck off.

I’m just coming down from a two-day session on rum and Campari. I’d probably be completely comatose by now if it wasn’t for the Boom. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

Not really but amongst all of this shit, I almost find the Ape as some sort of light relief.. like my old bedtime soothing blanket.

Sometimes I almost miss Rothers, and I’d have Cuntwad back in a heartbeat. 

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Guys, can we stop the bitchfesting, the nom is less than three hours old. Ta.

Yes, but it’s not really a very good nomination if we’re being honest, now is it? 

Unless you really want the thoughts of the Corner’s intelligentsia on the subject of women in football, be careful what you wish for. 

2 hours ago, Neil said:

If you’d ever suffered the abysmal standards of refereeing that plague the Scottish Premiership, you’d be fucking grateful to have the cast of Loose Women take up whistles and flags, because they really couldn’t be any fucking worse. 

Guest Betterthanyou

Hold on, as much as suicide watch Billy is a massive cunt, why did he get a warning for derailing a thread at the start and then what now seems to be  your teachers pet glowfuck or whatever just gets his post deleted? All this time I've ignored these accusations of favouritism but now this seems quite sinister. 

BTW gwanath given your generous offer of the open lounge could you please explain your obvious bias in your warning system?

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, but it’s not really a very good nomination if we’re being honest, now is it? 

Unless you really want the thoughts of the Corner’s intelligentsia on the subject of women in football, be careful what you wish for. 

TBH I have zero interest in football so I care not a jot on punters' thoughts on the subject whether articulated by the few intelligent members or some of the cerebral also-rans who seem only interested in picking fights.

2 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

Hold on, as much as suicide watch Billy is a massive cunt, why did he get a warning for derailing a thread at the start and then what now seems to be  your teachers pet glowfuck or whatever just gets his post deleted? All this time I've ignored these accusations of favouritism but now this seems quite sinister. 

BTW gwanath given your generous offer of the open lounge could you please explain your obvious bias in your warning system?

There's no use arguing...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

Really really not interested.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

TBH I have zero interest in football so I care not a jot on punters' thoughts on the subject whether articulated by the few intelligent members or some of the cerebral also-rans who seem only interested in picking fights.

“cerebral also-rans”, lol.

Yes, we’re certainly blessed with our share of the differently abled. 

Guest Betterthanyou
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Really really not interested.

Ohhhhhhh that I can imagine *sniggers, why would you be interested when there is absolutely no comeback to your obvious dictatorship here in regards to moderation. In reality you're welsh so no real surprise you have a chip on your shoulder and demand to always be seen as right despite being wrong.

2 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

Ohhhhhhh that I can imagine *sniggers, why would you be interested when there is absolutely no comeback to your obvious dictatorship here in regards to moderation. In reality you're welsh so no real surprise you have a chip on your shoulder and demand to always be seen as right despite being wrong.

Its a bum deal, I agree so suck it or bugger off.

Guest Betterthanyou
10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

There's no use arguing...

The last bastion of someone trying to be humorous despite knowing how biased things are here.

Guest Betterthanyou
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Its a bum deal, I agree so suck it or bugger off.

Go fuck yourself gwanath, if I have broken a rule by highlighting your bias ban me.