CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football is fucked

Neil

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

'Dad' probably had the last laugh by turning into a psycho trannie and slaughtering them all 30 years later.

There was a time, not so long ago, when old Dad could just make the lot of them grovel and beg for a bit of dole from HIS hard earned salary.  The wife would tend to the shopping, cleaning, cooking...the sprog would spend foolishly on condoms they don't know how to use or bras that have no tits to support...The pet canary was kept in the loo so you knew when it was safe to use when it stopped screeching and screaming.  

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I always remember the Christmas tv ads for boards games where it was always the dad who lost and was made to look a cunt as the mum and 2 kids (one of each) pissed themselves laughing at him. 

Gillette really fucked up though with their recent ‘Toxic Males’ ad campaign. ‘Is this the best a man can be’? They soon realised that they’d  fucked up, associating themselves with the #me too bollocks when thousand of men let them know they wouldn’t be buying their overpriced shit anymore. 

Publicly they say their sales have held up. (Down from 72% to 59%) is hardly holding up. And an 8 billion dollar loss is hardly a successful ad campaign. 

So there may still be hope that the cunts in control of the advertising budgets might soon realise that men aren’t the real cunts here. They are.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Gillette really fucked up though with their recent ‘Toxic Males’ ad campaign. ‘Is this the best a man can be’? They soon realised that they’d  fucked up, associating themselves with the #me too bollocks when thousand of men let them know they wouldn’t be buying their overpriced shit anymore. 

Publicly they say their sales have held up. (Down from 72% to 59%) is hardly holding up. And an 8 billion dollar loss is hardly a successful ad campaign. 

So there may still be hope that the cunts in control of the advertising budgets might soon realise that men aren’t the real cunts here. They are.

I really can't be bothered to do the research on this, but if sales were 72% before the ad campaign, does that mean women made up 59% of sales?  Men only made up 22?  If so, then sales actually have held up for them.  Men can go to dollar shave club, Harry's, Wilkinson Sword Schick... the drop in revenue is probably sending the shareholders into a foaming at the mouth torch and pitch fork fever and cheers of joy for the the forest on the legs, under the arms and between the legs crowd.

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The FGM market is still healthy and yet Gillette studiously ignored my "LABIA 3000 black edition" for marketing in Africa. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I don’t know if anyone is reading your shit, but I have to say, hand on heart, that you’re probably the most unlikeable punter I’ve seen on here for a long, long time.

No malice, RK, just a mere observation.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don’t know if anyone is reading your shit, but I have to say, hand on heart, that you’re probably the most unlikeable punter I’ve seen on here for a long, long time.

No malice, RK, just a mere observation.

large_iron.png.8d637ac9acada820fb46c71638fceb60.png

9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I really can't be bothered to do the research on this, but if sales were 72% before the ad campaign, does that mean women made up 59% of sales?  Men only made up 22?  If so, then sales actually have held up for them.  Men can go to dollar shave club, Harry's, Wilkinson Sword Schick... the drop in revenue is probably sending the shareholders into a foaming at the mouth torch and pitch fork fever and cheers of joy for the the forest on the legs, under the arms and between the legs crowd.

The 72/59% was market share. The womens shaving product market is tiny compared to the big bad hairy caveman market. So the really clever ad men decided to alienate shit loads of their customer base to lick the arses of their female customers. If their main markets were Greece, Italy or Spain where the  ’wimmin’ are way hairier than the greasy haired poncy men, then ok you could give them a bye ball maybe. But the US is where their profits are based. Septic males are mostly 25 stone beer drinking, silverbacks with more foliage growing out of their ears and nostrils than a fucking fully grown afghan hound. Whereas the US female might have an arsehole like a giant tarantula but spends vast amounts of $ on waxing and other nonsense and fuck all on razors. 

You only have to watch ‘Mad Men’ to know that advertising is a cunts game. I bet Meghan is a right hairy cunt down below though. Probably why she married Prince Hairy.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The 72/59% was market share. The womens shaving product market is tiny compared to the big bad hairy caveman market. So the really clever ad men decided to alienate shit loads of their customer base to lick the arses of their female customers. If their main markets were Greece, Italy or Spain where the  ’wimmin’ are way hairier than the greasy haired poncy men, then ok you could give them a bye ball maybe. But the US is where their profits are based. Septic males are mostly 25 stone beer drinking, silverbacks with more foliage growing out of their ears and nostrils than a fucking fully grown afghan hound. Whereas the US female might have an arsehole like a giant tarantula but spends vast amounts of $ on waxing and other nonsense and fuck all on razors. 

You only have to watch ‘Mad Men’ to know that advertising is a cunts game. I bet Meghan is a right hairy cunt down below though. Probably why she married Prince Hairy.

Since I'm out of likes and you've done so much research...

large.likes.png.a46ea3ba02624eadc2e06d12c7b0b0ed.png

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don’t know.

You're making yourself look a right cunt here, Frank.  

I think it's best you drink that painkiller mixed with grain alcohol night cap, now.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rimming Keith (lard)

Fuck me...some things just can't be forgotten...that is a mental image I could have lived without! 

You have a cruel streak in you, Authorituh!

9 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

My razors are out of lidl and they do my head face n ball bag €2.99 for ten of them...sure where would ya be goin atall atall 

Panzermurphybaby 

I get the blue Gillette ones out of Poundland. They're a pound! For ten. How's your medieval rampart xbow coming along?