CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football is fucked

Neil

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Dunna fret, pet - FWIW I do have some sympathy for your POV but you did your well-received post no favours when you asserted,

As it transpired, deliberate misgendering is not a criminal offence, let alone "100% fact".

The lesson here is don't become a social media victim of manipulative agenda's dressed up as fact. I've said it before and I'll say it again, when it comes to social media, users are not the viewing customers, they are the product.

Pre-internet punters knew where news media stood when it came to political agendas eg, Daily Mirror & The Guardian = left wing, The Sun & The Daily Telegraph = right wing. The printed press no longer have the influence they once enjoyed and everybody with something to say is now in on the act via the www. Its not only Muslims who can be radicalised so check and verify everything that impresses you on YouTube et al.

Haven’t you got a pie eating contest to go to somewhere?

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

As for your two examples, there was more to this than meets the eye. In the first case the comedian ripped into a severely disabled child singer who was a minor celebrity. Part of the comic's act was to bemoan the fact that the child was still alive despite the medical prognosis regarding his life expectancy. "Why is he not dead?" The child who was old enough to understand what the comic was saying needed psychological counselling as a result. The child's family sued for damages and for good measure reported the comic to the Human Rights Commission who in turn referred the matter to the independent Human Rights Tribunal. The comic's rather lame defence was to blame the victim stating he would have dropped the material from his act had the child's family asked him.

This what the thick cunts are missing, as is the case in so many thing that some cunts here latch on to there was more than simply a few lesbians heckling him. It is wonderful to know that everyone here enjoys good health and that we are all perfect specimens of humanity and that none of us have a severely disabled wheelchairbound close relative. As said by someone else this "comedian" is actually a troll, nothing more nothing less.

5 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Poetic justice would have been achieved if the lezbos had used part of their windfall to purchase a load of sex toys, then after going home to celebrate having screwed some male pig out of his hard earned money, all choked to death simultaneously while performing fellatio together on a four way dildo. 

We always seem to end up back at Neil's DVD collection. 

52 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nah, humble pie was on the menu and you scoffed the lot.

Indeed. Billy and his Trump supporting mates are all too quick to scream "Fake News!" whenever a story is printed that casts the far right in a bad light. But when the boot is on the other foot, they're all too willing to propagate myths about the loony left without corroborating the facts.

I'm glad that in my absence you picked him up on this, as this is the sort of shit that's all too readily lapped up by most of the Corner membership and remains unchallenged.

Have a rest now if you want, I'll keep an eye on him.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. Billy and his Trump supporting mates are all too quick to scream "Fake News!" whenever a story is printed that casts the far right in a bad light. But when the boot is on the other foot, they're all too willing to propagate myths about the loony left without corroborating the facts.

I'm glad that in my absence you picked him up on this, as this is the sort of shit that's all too readily lapped up by most of the Corner membership and remains unchallenged.

Well, You do have the cabal behind you. 

Sorry, I forgot, that you are in your own words, “A big deal on here”

LOL

Guest judgetwi
14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Arrogant? Up my own arse? Moi?

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Well, You do have the cabal behind you. 

Sorry, I forgot, that you are in your own words, “A big deal on here”

LOL

Back with the LOL.

You had a week of thinking you were the big daddy of The Corner and within minutes of my return you've dropped your ridiculous claims and outright lies and resorted to teenage text speak. A good a sign as any that you've lost the debate.

Whipped and rattled.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Back with the LOL.

You had a week of thinking you were the big daddy of The Corner and within minutes of my return you've dropped your ridiculous claims and outright lies and resorted to teenage text speak. A good a sign as any that you've lost the debate.

Whipped and rattled.

Yeah it's amazing how he goes from big bad king of the jungle, to a quivering mollusc in a span of 5 secs when you return and say something to him.

3 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Yeah it's amazing how he goes from big bad king of the jungle, to a quivering mollusc in a span of 5 secs when you return and say something to him.

Indeed. His post count went through the roof whilst I was coolered.

Now I'm back, he'll be going on "holiday" by the end of the week.

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. His post count went through the roof whilst I was coolered.

Now I'm back, he'll be going on "holiday" by the end of the week.

"Gloworm" was giving him the old Albert Ross treatment by liking every other comment he made too.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

More a hypocrite, I'd say. Another proponent of unrestricted free speech who cannot see the irony in spending the entire week crying about being called a nonce.

Which he wasn't. Fucking hard done by, little cry-baby faggot.

I bet he's spent the last 48 hrs, comfort wanking over his Walter Peyton poster.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet he's spent the last 48 hrs, comfort wanking over his Walter Peyton poster.

The worst part of the whole fucking saga was having to read back King Billy's sickening belly rubbing of the fat cunt.

"Judge, I'm only having a laugh, I never take a pop at you."

Please Judge, suck my tiny weasel dick.

What an obsequious little cunt.

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Payton not Peyton. But there was a running back. Hard as fucking nails. A bit like you’ve always dreamt of being.

😀

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Betterthanyou
On 13/08/2019 at 00:00, Frank said:

Throughout my nine year tenure, I have never seen Mrs R throw caution to the wind where new members are concerned. I haven’t yet read any of your posts but the message is clear.. you are rubbish. 

You are yesterday you stupid irrelevant cunt, in the new pecking order I am as my username suggests....