CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football is fucked

Neil

Guest Betterthanyou
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Alright then. Knock yourself out. 

Nice try, there is absolutely no need for me to try anything, it has been established you are a bygone era here so just simply fuck off. No real need for any nasty stuff. I don't think you have the courage to openly admit you respect me yet, however I know you fear me.

3 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

Nice try, there is absolutely no need for me to try anything, it has been established you are a bygone era here so just simply fuck off. No real need for any nasty stuff. I don't think you have the courage to openly admit you respect me yet, however I know you fear me.

You’ve got a very high opinion of yourself, for someone who’s utterly shit. Explain.

Guest Betterthanyou
Just now, Ape said:

You’ve got a very high opinion of yourself, for someone who’s utterly shit. Explain.

I'm not you, that puts me at an absolute advantage for a start. 

Guest Betterthanyou
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Pathetic response. The only thing you’re better than is one of @Erroreptile404‘s dog shit samples, and then only marginally. 

On the contrary. Considering this is my least worthy response as far as you're concerned you have simply revealed yourself as a projector. 

Hey, I bet IRL you are a respected blah blahh blahhh.

Uhahahahhahahahaha you stupid hypocritical lying cunt.

13 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

On the contrary. Considering this is my least worthy response as far as you're concerned you have simply revealed yourself as a projector. 

Hey, I bet IRL you are a respected blah blahh blahhh.

Uhahahahhahahahaha you stupid hypocritical lying cunt.

I wondered how long it would be before you started your uhahahahaha nonsense. Utterly dreadful.

Guest Betterthanyou
6 minutes ago, Ape said:

I wondered how long it would be before you started your uhahahahaha nonsense. Utterly dreadful.

I did wonder how long it would take you to put up a smokescreen about how foolish I have just made you look *sniggers!

Hey, how do you feel as a respected blah blahh blahhh, you must have to put your vast earnings into a Swiss bank account.....uhahahahaaha fucking weak poor cunt Sally!

2 hours ago, Betterthanyou said:

I did wonder how long it would take you to put up a smokescreen about how foolish I have just made you look *sniggers!

Hey, how do you feel as a respected blah blahh blahhh, you must have to put your vast earnings into a Swiss bank account.....uhahahahaaha fucking weak poor cunt Sally!

Could you at least attempt to not be completely and utterly fucking shit at this. 

Guest Betterthanyou
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Could you at least attempt to not be completely and utterly fucking shit at this. 

Could you at least pretend to be a "doorman" and be diplomatic Nick...