CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football is fucked

Neil

8 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Looking at it BTY seems to feeding off a few people here.

Definitely comes across as an old punter returned to moan about perceived problems with the site and members behind a new face. Not so much a sock puppet as someone who fucked off long ago enough to have their account purged due to inactivity before returning. You were on here in the old days, so does it remind you of anyone from then?

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Definitely comes across as an old punter returned to moan about perceived problems with the site and members behind a new face. Not so much a sock puppet as someone who fucked off long ago enough and have their account purged due to inactivity before returning. You were on here in the old days, so does it remind you of anyone from then?

Doubtless there are a few ghosts wandering the corridors, but I can't think of anyone that he/she/it matches.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

No one springs to mind. If it is a previous punter then he's changed his style.

That much is obvious - like I say it came across as someone with previously held grudges that they could have kept quiet during their original time as a member, festered on for a while in obscurity, then decided to vent under a new name.

Either way the cunt is dead now - they seemed OK on the rare occasions when they weren't in full character and actually debated noms instead of going full, guns blazing, spacker.

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The clue was in his user name. Right from the outset he went looking for fights. Deeply insecure, for *sniggers* read *snivels*.

Who got fucked off faster? Welsh Cunt or BTY? BTY seemed to have a few more gaps of silence between the action, but the pair of them were active long enough not to be considered a first day quitter whilst never sticking around long enough to be accepted into the fold in any way...

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

That’s right Mrs R. Can’t have some cunt upsetting your customers.

Shut the fuck up Fatboy. Besides what's up with you lately? Long before paddling pool-gate you've been skulking round here with a persecution complex, but that seemed too push you into a full on North Korea, seeing an attack in every post.

I know you're getting on in a bit and the DVLA won't let you ride your Harley anymore, a fact I find both amusing and reassuring. Is there some correlation between obesity, age and homosexually, that's caused a lack of wit and humour?

For the record, I actually used to find you quite amusing when I was just a visitor. What the fuck happened?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Shut the fuck up Fatboy. Besides what's up with you lately? Long before paddling pool-gate you've been skulking round here with a persecution complex, but that seemed too push you into a full on North Korea, seeing an attack in every post.

I know you're getting on in a bit and the DVLA won't let you ride your Harley anymore, a fact I find both amusing and reassuring. Is there some correlation between obesity, age and homosexually, that's caused a lack of wit and humour?

For the record, I actually used to find you quite amusing when I was just a visitor. What the fuck happened?

Alcoholism. 

• Like 2