CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football is fucked

Neil

25 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Shut the fuck up Fatboy. Besides what's up with you lately? Long before paddling pool-gate you've been skulking round here with a persecution complex, but that seemed too push you into a full on North Korea, seeing an attack in every post.

I know you're getting on in a bit and the DVLA won't let you ride your Harley anymore, a fact I find both amusing and reassuring. Is there some correlation between obesity, age and homosexually, that's caused a lack of wit and humour?

For the record, I actually used to find you quite amusing when I was just a visitor. What the fuck happened?

Judge used to be a cool customer. He still provides valid points of views but has adopted pointless outbursts of nothing really. He needs to lighten up a touch. 

Too highly strung I guess. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The clue was in his user name. Right from the outset he went looking for fights. Deeply insecure, for *sniggers* read *snivels*.

Ya can hardly make a judgement of a member by their user name roops baby..my username was an old nickname i had from way back in the olden days ..nothin to do with the German army or membership of the travelling community..i always found BTY's posts well constructed and witty..there's others on here more deserving of the one behind the ear....just sayin izall 

Panzbaby 

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya can hardly make a judgement of a member by their user name roops baby.

Matthew 7:15-20

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles?  Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.  A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them."

3 hours ago, scotty said:

Why is Frank still here then? 

Good point. Frank's certainly a cunt of epic proportions, no-one can question that, but occasionally he brings something entertaining to the Corner. Like a strange uncle who's only let out on special occasions.

This BTY was just a fucking idiot though I'd already bested on a few occasions. I personally wanted to see the spastic have a Judge grade meltdown. I also noticed the fat cunt had liked most of his drivel. You're really scraping the barrel these days Jewdy!

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
On 02/09/2019 at 19:54, Jake The Muss said:

Judge used to be a cool customer. He still provides valid points of views but has adopted pointless outbursts of nothing really. He needs to lighten up a touch. 

Too highly strung I guess. 

Well, you’re talking about a bloke who passionately believes kiddy fiddlers should be highly strung...... and then left highly strung until the birds have consumed their rotting stinking corpses.

Just my thoughts. Feel free to take the piss........I won’t be accusing you of raping children. You can take that to the bank.

6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Well, you’re talking about a bloke who passionately believes kiddy fiddlers should be highly strung...... and then left highly strung until the birds have consumed their rotting stinking corpses.

Just my thoughts. Feel free to take the piss........I won’t be accusing you of raping children. You can take that to the bank.

I can only see this continued argument ending well for all involved.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The pig jokes seemed a lot more grown up to me but apparently this is more like it according to the supreme adjudicator Mao Tse Roops.

Put a lid on the petulance, Billy 'cos you're spouting bollox. Aside from Rule 12 both protagonists have been requested to cease and desist though it appears @judgetwi can't move on...

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Cheers, at least i will have something in the bank then.

Us painters are poor, didn't you know ?

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I didn't, but it was a red flag nonetheless. As it turned out he was only interested in getting everyone's backs up.

I remember you sayin something similar to me ..and i responded by asking was this place a popularity contest ..i say again theres more suitable candidates for the chop than BTY. 

Panzbaby