CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football is fucked

Neil

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

On my return, I've a few concerns about the rat fuhrer Eric. Is there anything I need to know?

He found an old packing case in his loft. Left to him by his uncle Josef, you know, the one who was a scientist in the 1940s. I think he's been drinking some of the test tubes he found in it. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It'll be something to do with wanking, definitely wanking. In some shape or form.

Please tell me he's wanking over the sight of the women's shorts riding up the cracks of their arses.....PLEASE!  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Please tell me he's wanking over the sight of the women's shorts riding up the cracks of their arses.....PLEASE!  

He probably just watches it for the SlagWags camera shots in the 'VIP' enclosure. Apparently, the modern breed of retarded skanky whores, can't wait to marry a semi-literate brown ape that can kick a ball.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

He probably just watches it for the SlagWags camera shots in the 'VIP' enclosure. Apparently, the modern breed of retarded skanky whores, can't wait to marry a semi-literate brown ape that can kick a ball.

Interracial coupling is a fucking cancer, isn't it?  

12 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Interracial coupling is a fucking cancer, isn't it?  

Social engineering. For a long time, the advertising industry, and more recently the entertainment sector in general, have been pushing this shit into the subconscious of the sheep. 

Virtually every hetero couple in adverts is mixed race, always a black man with a white woman, and now entertainment shows are following suit. 

Also, it's still acceptable to portray black men as masculine. They're all swaggering about with broad shoulders and biceps ahoy, as the white women swoon. Any white bloke in an advert is a scrawny wimp, wearing a tight cardigan, with a silly beard and thick glasses. They are also required to smile politely and keep their mouths shut as their woman wets her nickers over the black man also featured.

another thing I've noticed. Any domestic situation portrayed, shows the woman in charge, and dealing with the important stuff while her male partner wafts around with feather dusters and hoovers.

If the Caucasian race doesn't think it's being systematically phased out. Then it's fucking blind to the obvious.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Social engineering. For a long time, the advertising industry, and more recently the entertainment sector in general, have been pushing this shit into the subconscious of the sheep. 

Virtually every hetero couple in adverts is mixed race, always a black man with a white woman, and now entertainment shows are following suit. 

Also, it's still acceptable to portray black men as masculine. They're all swaggering about with broad shoulders and biceps ahoy, as the white women swoon. Any white bloke in an advert is a scrawny wimp, wearing a tight cardigan, with a silly beard and thick glasses. They are also required to smile politely and keep their mouths shut as their woman wets her nickers over the black man also featured.

another thing I've noticed. Any domestic situation portrayed, shows the woman in charge, and dealing with the important stuff while her male partner wafts around with feather dusters and hoovers.

If the Caucasian race doesn't think it's being systematically phased out. Then it's fucking blind to the obvious.

Video game playing, child nurturing, gangling effeminate cuckold gimps.  Chains whips bloodhounds and tall trees with nooses on the branches are what we need.  

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shut up and put the kettle on. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I always remember the Christmas tv ads for boards games where it was always the dad who lost and was made to look a cunt as the mum and 2 kids (one of each) pissed themselves laughing at him. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I always remember the Christmas tv ads for boards games where it was always the dad who lost and was made to look a cunt as the mum and 2 kids (one of each) pissed themselves laughing at him. 

'Dad' probably had the last laugh by turning into a psycho trannie and slaughtering them all 30 years later.