CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football is fucked

Neil

57 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fair play, good response. Wasted on here. Quite happy to condemn the circus of perpetual outrage which constrains free speech and makes idiots of us all. Using the same freedom of speech you defend, I disagree with your praise of the good Professor, though. Peterson is a troll, and a pretty transparent one at that. 

Oh, and can I add I do enjoy an Ulsterman signing off with “Not ever!”, makes me all nostalgic.

That goes to the nut and gut of what I was trying to say. Your view of Prof. Peterson is not mine but I defend your right to have it. An argument or difference of opinion can never be won if both sides insist that they are right and won’t even consider the possibility  that they might not be, Oh and NO SURRENDER. (Joke)

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not exactly. The law you cite only went so far to allow misuse of pronouns to be an aggravating feature where guilt has been proven in cases of hate crime or prejudice and was an amendment to the existing Human Rights Act. Mr Peterson as his wont, rather overegged the pudding.

Mike Ward (Comedian). Fined $42,000 for a joke some people found offensive.

Guy Earle (Comedian). Fined $15,000 for a joke which 2 lesbians in the audience allegedly found offensive.

The Canadian Human Rights Tribunal has stated : “If you engage in a discriminatory practice the tribunal can order you to stop and impose a fine.That order carries the weight in law of a court order. If you defy that order or do not pay the fine you can be sentenced by a court to jail time.  Intentionally misgendering a person can be deemed to be a ‘discriminatory practice’ and can lead to jail time if a person continues once being ordered to stop”.

So any fucked up freak troublemaker wanker can demand that the staff at their University addresses them by whatever made up ridiculous pronoun they choose, and if their orders are not complied with then the vile, racist, sexist, misogynist or whatever crime they have chosen for their victim that particular day can quite probably end up in jail if they choose not to go along with this abominable farce. This is why Prof. Peterson has chosen to make a stand on this issue. 

The phrase ‘Thin end of the wedge’ seems quite appropriate in this case.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Mike Ward (Comedian). Fined $42,000 for a joke some people found offensive.

Guy Earle (Comedian). Fined $15,000 for a joke which 2 lesbians in the audience allegedly found offensive.

The Canadian Human Rights Tribunal has stated : “If you engage in a discriminatory practice the tribunal can order you to stop and impose a fine.That order carries the weight in law of a court order. If you defy that order or do not pay the fine you can be sentenced by a court to jail time.  Intentionally misgendering a person can be deemed to be a ‘discriminatory practice’ and can lead to jail time if a person continues once being ordered to stop”.

So any fucked up freak troublemaker wanker can demand that the staff at their University addresses them by whatever made up ridiculous pronoun they choose, and if their orders are not complied with then the vile, racist, sexist, misogynist or whatever crime they have chosen for their victim that particular day can quite probably end up in jail if they choose not to go along with this abominable farce. This is why Prof. Peterson has chosen to make a stand on this issue. 

The phrase ‘Thin end of the wedge’ seems quite appropriate in this case.

Shocking. Did either case involve deliberate misgendering?

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Doesn't matter. Were the comedians supposed to ask every single audience member their pronouns before starting the show?

As usual Professor Roops knows everything about everything Roadie. The 2 comedians I quoted  are just an example of the way the laws are being used to not only silence the enemies of post modernism but to actually force words from their mouths once they fall into their carefully laid traps. The end result being huge fines and ultimately imprisonement if the fines aren’t paid. No doubt Prof. Roops will have some smart arse reply to kill any further discussion of the subject. 

Sliding tackle, studs-up, late and with no chance of winning the ball, I try once more to get this nom back on track by noting football is far from fucked.

Celtic got beaten by a the Romanian deaf newt-keepers paraplegic Under 11's girls team last night ....and the world reckons the Edinburgh Fringe Festival is the funniest thing that happens in Scotland every August!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Sliding tackle, studs-up, late and with no chance of winning the ball, I try once more to get this nom back on track by noting football is far from fucked.

Celtic got beaten by a the Romanian deaf newt-keepers paraplegic Under 11's girls team last night ....and the world reckons the Edinburgh Fringe Festival is the funniest thing that happens in Scotland every August!

Never mind. Celtic will royally fuck Dunfermline on Saturday by 6 or 7 goals and then continue to do the same every week until they're knocked out of the Europa cup by Dynamo Fukkoff, from the Armenian first division. 

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

As usual Professor Roops knows everything about everything Roadie. The 2 comedians I quoted  are just an example of the way the laws are being used to not only silence the enemies of post modernism but to actually force words from their mouths once they fall into their carefully laid traps. The end result being huge fines and ultimately imprisonement if the fines aren’t paid. No doubt Prof. Roops will have some smart arse reply to kill any further discussion of the subject. 

No smart-arsery required. Its a shame you didn't read the entire Quora thread and related links since a lot of content was at pains to say that misuse of pronouns was not a criminal offence. As I said before, deliberate misgendering can only be taken into account if incitement to violence, "hate speech" or prejudice was proven.

As for your two examples, there was more to this than meets the eye. In the first case the comedian ripped into a severely disabled child singer who was a minor celebrity. Part of the comic's act was to bemoan the fact that the child was still alive despite the medical prognosis regarding his life expectancy. "Why is he not dead?" The child who was old enough to understand what the comic was saying needed psychological counselling as a result. The child's family sued for damages and for good measure reported the comic to the Human Rights Commission who in turn referred the matter to the independent Human Rights Tribunal. The comic's rather lame defence was to blame the victim stating he would have dropped the material from his act had the child's family asked him. 

The second case is a bit more problematic. A table of lesbians heckled the comedian during an act and as expected the comedian answered back with several standard lesbian joke retorts. The situation should have ended there but the two parties met after the gig and violence was allegedly used by both sides. Since violence was used, the lesbians successfully argued that the comedian's actions were motivated by homophobia.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No smart-arsery required. Its a shame you didn't read the entire Quora thread and related links since a lot of content was at pains to say that misuse of pronouns was not a criminal offence. As I said before, deliberate misgendering can only be taken into account if incitement to violence, "hate speech" or prejudice was proven.

As for your two examples, there was more to this than meets the eye. In the first case the comedian ripped into a severely disabled child singer who was a minor celebrity. Part of the comic's act was to bemoan the fact that the child was still alive despite the medical prognosis regarding his life expectancy. "Why is he not dead?" The child who was old enough to understand what the comic was saying needed psychological counselling as a result. The child's family sued for damages and for good measure reported the comic to the Human Rights Commission who in turn referred the matter to the independent Human Rights Tribunal. The comic's rather lame defence was to blame the victim stating he would have dropped the material from his act had the child's family asked him. 

The second case is a bit more problematic. A table of lesbians heckled the comedian during an act and as expected the comedian answered back with several standard lesbian joke retorts. The situation should have ended there but the two parties met after the gig and violence was allegedly used by both sides. Since violence was used, the lesbians successfully argued that the comedian's actions were motivated by homophobia.

Lesbian violence. Sounds like one of Neil's DVDs. 

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

So the lesbians were heckling the comedian, who responded by telling a few lezzer jokes. ‘They met afterwards’ mmm. I would bet that it wasn’t him who went looking for them. And then violence broke out. (I wonder who instigated the violence) and then the ‘offended’ misfits used the force of the law to have him fined $15000, which conveniently under the new law is awarded by the Snowflakes Tribunal to the complainants. Call me a cynical fucker but this whole blatantly contrived set up stinks even more than the undoubted stench of the ‘victims’ seafood flavoured gussets. This little enterprise netted the cunts a nice little earner and for sure has guaranteed that Guy Earle (comedian) will from that day on have a loyal band of followers who will attempt to disrupt and ruin every gig he does. 

But ‘Hey Ho’ What’s one guys career matter as long the poor sensitive lezzers are able to get over the stress and trauma of the night their lives were turned upside  down by the actions of the vile comedy beast Guy Earle. Shame on him. Very bad man. Categorically, once and for all proving their point that all men should be erased from the present and the future and only referred to in history classes to teach future generations of non binary ‘theybies’ of the atrocities they caused previously, until the magnificent Social Justice Warriors (Non gender specific battalion) eradicated the evil Male plague from the brave new world which men had been holding back for millennia.

Cheers luv....Shit I didnt mean luv.  Fuck it. Where do I pay the fine?

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

So the lesbians were heckling the comedian, who responded by telling a few lezzer jokes. ‘They met afterwards’ mmm. I would bet that it wasn’t him who went looking for them. And then violence broke out. (I wonder who instigated the violence) and then the ‘offended’ misfits used the force of the law to have him fined $15000, which conveniently under the new law is awarded by the Snowflakes Tribunal to the complainants. Call me a cynical fucker but this whole blatantly contrived set up stinks even more than the undoubted stench of the ‘victims’ seafood flavoured gussets. This little enterprise netted the cunts a nice little earner and for sure has guaranteed that Guy Earle (comedian) will from that day on have a loyal band of followers who will attempt to disrupt and ruin every gig he does. 

But ‘Hey Ho’ What’s one guys career matter as long the poor sensitive lezzers are able to get over the stress and trauma of the night their lives were turned upside  down by the actions of the vile comedy beast Guy Earle. Shame on him. Very bad man. Categorically, once and for all proving their point that all men should be erased from the present and the future and only referred to in history classes to teach future generations of non binary ‘theybies’ of the atrocities they caused previously, until the magnificent Social Justice Warriors (Non gender specific battalion) eradicated the evil Male plague from the brave new world which men had been holding back for millennia.

The dykes can do as they please, pretty much, all the minorities know they hold the upper hand in any dispute with heterosexual Caucasians. They probably did attack him first, but who cares about truth when we're pushing a PC agenda that makes the perceived minorities incapable of wrongdoing. 

Black men don't stab people because they're violent unintelligent cunts with no respect for life. They stab people because of slavery. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The dykes can do as they please, pretty much, all the minorities know they hold the upper hand in any dispute with heterosexual Caucasians. They probably did attack him first, but who cares about truth when we're pushing a PC agenda that makes the perceived minorities incapable of wrongdoing. 

Black men don't stab people because they're violent unintelligent cunts with no respect for life. They stab people because of slavery. 

Because of the monstrous Tory cuts, it seems that the brown ‘yoof’ have no yoof clubs to go and shot their weed. A perfectly feasible result of this travesty is that all of the deprived little fuckers have taken to murder instead of table tennis  and table football. Sounds reasonable enough to me, but then I don’t give a fuck if they wipe each other out. Fucking result really. I’m glad I voted Tory instead of staying in bed. Another thing I’ve just remembered is how horny looking  Maggie Thatcher was.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They're mostly stabbing other black men. Mostly🔪🕵🏾‍♀️

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Because of the monstrous Tory cuts, it seems that the brown ‘yoof’ have no yoof clubs to go and shot their weed. A perfectly feasible result of this travesty is that all of the deprived little fuckers have taken to murder instead of table tennis  and table football. Sounds reasonable enough to me, but then I don’t give a fuck if they wipe each other out. Fucking result really. I’m glad I voted Tory instead of staying in bed. Another thing I’ve just remembered is how horny looking  Maggie Thatcher was.

This is what the middle classes don't get. The browns are relatively docile while there's someone to throw them a basketball and keep them occupied. Leave them to it for a week and it's revert to type and a rapey stabfest.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is what the middle classes don't get. The browns are relatively docile while there's someone to throw them a basketball and keep them occupied. Leave them to it for a week and it's revert to type and a rapey stabfest.

it's the same with the Girl Guides Authoritah. Leave 'em for a week and they start trapping and enslaving Asian men. The crazy cunts.

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

‘Rapey  Stabfest’ This Saturday at the Brixton Academy. 

No trainers, rape alarms, accompanied women or machetes under 36”. All zombie knives to be checked at the door. Balaclavas, ridiculously overpriced baseball caps (back to front )or hoodies only. All jeans must be below the buttocks. Anyone found to be speaking proper English will be ejected.No gun battles on the main dance floor.

Please leave the premises quietly and orderly afterwards. You get me blad  innit.

R.O.A.R.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Dunna fret, pet - FWIW I do have some sympathy for your POV but you did your well-received post no favours when you asserted,

On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 16:58, King Billy said:

...The State of Ontario has recently introduced a law making it a criminal  offence to refuse to use these pronouns. 100% fact...

As it transpired, deliberate misgendering is not a criminal offence, let alone "100% fact".

The lesson here is don't become a social media victim of manipulative agenda's dressed up as fact. I've said it before and I'll say it again, when it comes to social media, users are not the viewing customers, they are the product.

Pre-internet punters knew where news media stood when it came to political agendas eg, Daily Mirror & The Guardian = left wing, The Sun & The Daily Telegraph = right wing. The printed press no longer have the influence they once enjoyed and everybody with something to say is now in on the act via the www. Its not only Muslims who can be radicalised so check and verify everything that impresses you on YouTube et al.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They're mostly stabbing other black men. Mostly🔪🕵🏾‍♀️

Every cloud has a silver lining and you found it on this one. Good on ye. 👍

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Poetic justice would have been achieved if the lezbos had used part of their windfall to purchase a load of sex toys, then after going home to celebrate having screwed some male pig out of his hard earned money, all choked to death simultaneously while performing fellatio together on a four way dildo. 

On 13/08/2019 at 23:52, King Billy said:

That goes to the nut and gut of what I was trying to say. Your view of Prof. Peterson is not mine but I defend your right to have it. An argument or difference of opinion can never be won if both sides insist that they are right and won’t even consider the possibility  that they might not be

You're not Voltaire, you fucking idiot.

There are reasons why people can't just go about in the public sphere saying or writing whatever the hell they want.

Words and ideas are more dangerous than any weapon. I imagine that you're one of those idiots who thinks that they should be able to roam the streets screaming all manner of racist abuse because "It's freedom of speech, innit".

You stupid old cunt.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

You're not Voltaire, you fucking idiot.

There are reasons why people can't just go about in the public sphere saying or writing whatever the hell they want.

Words and ideas are more dangerous than any weapon. I imagine that you're one of those idiots who thinks that they should be able to roam the streets screaming all manner of racist abuse because "It's freedom of speech, innit".

You stupid old cunt.

Fuck off