CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-Waste campaigners.

scotty

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What she doesn't realise, or, in her attention craving little unreality world, doesn't care about, is that all of her celebrity hangers on, who attend her speeches purely for their own attention seeking needs, will all travel to New York by private jets, hundreds of them..

..What a stupid, deluded little fucking retard.

Its fucking great isn't it. And the world's media will be there as well as the likes of Bono (didn't this pint size cunt hire a plane just to fly his hat to him?) and Madonna, will be falling over themselves to have their mugshot taken with her and not one fucker will bring that point up Eric. Either they wont have the arsehole to say it or it wont fucking occur to them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

That Little Miss Climate, Greta Thunberg.. when can we start to make improper comments about her? She's 16.

You can't, its a case of shoot the message, not the messenger. Punters wishing to rip into anything she has pontificated about and which is in the public domain is acceptable, but schoolboy name calling and other pejoratives is a no-no.

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

That Little Miss Climate, Greta Thunberg.. when can we start to make improper comments about her? She's 16.

Don't listen to @Mrs Roops on this, Ratty. You just have to wait until her 18th birthday then you can unleash the storm. I found this out myself the day that Billy Monger (real name - not taking the piss) lost his legs in a Formula 4 crash only weeks before turning 18. The stubby bastard is making millions now presenting various motorsports on the telly and getting pitty sponsors as he drives his adapted car around the track.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't listen to @Mrs Roops on this, Ratty. You just have to wait until her 18th birthday then you can unleash the storm. I found this out myself the day that Billy Monger (real name - not taking the piss) lost his legs in a Formula 4 crash only weeks before turning 18. The stubby bastard is making millions now presenting various motorsports on the telly and getting pitty sponsors as he drives his adapted car around the track.

Didn't you nominate him for some crowd funding thing, ages ago?

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Didn't you nominate him for some crowd funding thing, ages ago?

I remember talking about it on here at some point but it was at the height of my stoner days. I do remember making an account on the donation site under the Roadkill name and donating two quid and posting a screenshot of it on here... then some insensitive cunt pointing out he might find the name offensive in his current state.

Either way the twat never sent me a thank you letter.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Panzbaby, I've just read a book about John Browning's designs. I always fancied a beretta 92 or a SIG P226 as my ultimate armpit accessory. But I've definitely been swayed in favour of the Browning Hi-Power. It seems modern manufacturers are still copying his designs from 100 years ago, without really improving on them.

Your personal favourite semi-auto pistol?

Ooo..weapon of choice..mm..have to be the 1911 colt..simple..reliable..bullet weight twice that of a 9mm ..lower velocity but it dumps more energy into its target ..and its got an intimidating lookin bore..like staring into an open grave I've  heard quoted.

Panzbaby 

41 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ooo..weapon of choice..mm..have to be the 1911 colt..simple..reliable..bullet weight twice that of a 9mm ..lower velocity but it dumps more energy into its target ..and its got an intimidating lookin bore..like staring into an open grave I've  heard quoted.

Panzbaby 

I suppose that's what your compatriots used for kneecappings back in the day, was it? Drooling over guns like a fucking yank, ffs. 

43 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ah the Mc cain model 88..fits nice ina ankle rig

Panzbaby 

The beauty of these bad boys is the widely available supply of ammunition If Cassidy and Sundance had made their last stand in the Dodge City General Stores they would have been able to hold off the posse for weeks or even months.

Guest DrCunt
55 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ah the Mc cain model 88..fits nice ina ankle rig

Panzbaby 

Whereas the McCann 2003 model fits snugly in a cellar in the Algarve.

11 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

It would have been mine too. But, not a fan of .45 ACP. The drawback for me is the 1911s capacity of 8 maximum. Prefer the Hi-Power, chambered for parabellum or .357 S&W, which is still 9mm but higher velocity. Hollow points even out the stopping power issue and you fit 13 in the mag and one in the snout. This is my top three, 

Browning Hi-Power .357

Beretta 92 9mm

1911 colt army

Guest DrCunt
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It would have been mine too. But, not a fan of .45 ACP. The drawback for me is the 1911s capacity of 8 maximum. Prefer the Hi-Power, chambered for parabellum or .357 S&W, which is still 9mm but higher velocity. Hollow points even out the stopping power issue and you fit 13 in the mag and one in the snout. This is my top three, 

Browning Hi-Power .357

Beretta 92 9mm

1911 colt army

How about a semi automatic, 3 shot, 10 gauge Browning Gold Hunter in Mossy Oak camouflage pattern?

cq5dam.web.835.835.jpeg

With a little gun oil you could probably fit your old fella in the barrel and work this obsession out of your system.

3 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

How about a semi automatic, 3 shot, 10 gauge Browning Gold Hunter in Mossy Oak camouflage pattern?

cq5dam.web.835.835.jpeg

With a little gun oil you could probably fit your old fella in the barrel and work this obsession out of your system.

I'd wait for a field strip and fuck her in the breech. I'm not a savage!

13 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

This was my tool during my early working life. It was pretty fucking good too. I haven’t fired a gun in 37 years.

84E2E1D4-551F-483E-AC45-288B099BB1D2.jpeg

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't they take cutthroats, thieves, killers, in fact the scum of the earth?  They dragged the depths of depravity, accepting Spotter  

Makes a good Van Damme film, but not really. Well trained and respected special forces type outfit. Not SAS standard, but not looked down on by them either.