CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-Waste campaigners.

scotty

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you think she had her sad little twisty face on earlier when Trump blanked her, just wait until she clocks this thread 468 days hence.

Some barrister wanker released a statement yesterday about meat consumption being made illegal by the middle of the century.

The little Picasso faced cunt Greta and her cult of whingeing doom-merchants keep banging on about the world of tomorrow not being fit for our children and grandchildren. Personally, I'd rather my kids all drowned when Norfolk inevitably becomes a shit version of Atlantis. I don't want them to live in a completely joyless world where you can't smoke, drink, eat the flesh of beasts or offend anyone.

Better to be dead than inhabit a future where even Huffington Post op-eds will be considered controversially right wing.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Some barrister wanker released a statement yesterday about meat consumption being made illegal by the middle of the century.

The little Picasso faced cunt Greta and her cult of whingeing doom-merchants keep banging on about the world of tomorrow not being fit for our children and grandchildren. Personally, I'd rather my kids all drowned when Norfolk inevitably becomes a shit version of Atlantis. I don't want them to live in a completely joyless world where you can't smoke, drink, eat the flesh of beasts or offend anyone.

Better to be dead than inhabit a future where even Huffington Post op-eds will be considered controversially right wing.

I’m in Budapest at the moment, having a shitload of dental extractions done. Long overdue aswell, which explains the fucking  pain I’m in at the moment. So the way I’m feeling right now, in a foreign hotel room with claret dribbling down my chin and my head banging like a Lambeg drum, I would say banning the eating of any food whatsoever isn’t going to bother me at all. My missus sending me pictures of lamb chops and T-Bone steaks is cheering me up no end though. If only she realised the  ‘gumming’ she’s in for when I get back home tomorrow night. 

lol

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m in Budapest at the moment, having a shitload of dental extractions done. Long overdue aswell, which explains the fucking  pain I’m in at the moment. So the way I’m feeling right now, in a foreign hotel room with claret dribbling down my chin and my head banging like a Lambeg drum, I would say banning the eating of any food whatsoever isn’t going to bother me at all. My missus sending me pictures of lamb chops and T-Bone steaks is cheering me up no end though. If only she realised the  ‘gumming’ she’s in for when I get back home tomorrow night. 

lol

She won't be laughing as hard when she finds out you've eaten all her ice-cream.

lol

There's a nice restaurant near the river. It's in the basement and they do brilliant steaks that you cook yourself on a hot brick (called The Ghengis Khan feast). The downside is that they have a bloke who's a dead ringer for Frank, in the corner playing the keyboard.  If you see a bloke who looks like Steven Berkoff, in a long black coat and riding boots standing outside, that's the owner. 

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There's a nice restaurant near the river. It's in the basement and they do brilliant steaks that you cook yourself on a hot brick (called The Ghengis Khan feast). The downside is that they have a bloke who's a dead ringer for Frank, in the corner playing the keyboard.  If you see a bloke who looks like Steven Berkoff, in a long black coat and riding boots standing outside, that's the owner. 

The second downside is that I’ve got no fucking teeth left so going to a steak restaurant  is a fucking stupid idea. I might go anyway. Can I heat myself some soup there?

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The second downside is that I’ve got no fucking teeth left so going to a steak restaurant  is a fucking stupid idea. I might go anyway. Can I heat myself some soup there?

Sure. If you like a Frank lookalike  playing a Yamaha organ, bouncing up and down singing "Sex bomb" in a foreign accent. 

Mind you, its more entertaining than Frank's fucking videos. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sure. If you like a Frank lookalike  playing a Yamaha organ, bouncing up and down singing "Sex bomb" in a foreign accent. 

Mind you, its more entertaining than Frank's fucking videos. 

Sticking a steak knife in your own eyes is more entertaining than Franks videos.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She won't be laughing as hard when she finds out you've eaten all her ice-cream.

Budapest is full of surprises. There’s a shooting range near the city centre where you can fire AK 47s, AMD 65,, and SA80. Also MCM Ruger and glock 9mm pistols. They have 357 magnum snub nose and long barrel revolvers. My favourite was the Remington 870 pump action though. They have oversized magazines holding 6 cartridges instead of 4, so you can blast off all 6 + 1 in the breech. Fucking great fun and all for under 40 euros, plus you have to pay for ammo after about 35 rounds.I spent about 120 euros in total. The only down side is waiting until they have enough customers to make up a group of around 10 or so. But an hour or so waiting didn’t stop it being the best fun I’ve had in ages.

Theres also a place on the outskirts of the city where you can drive Cold War Russian tanks and all sorts of military vehicles. I haven’t been, but am gonna check it out when I come back here for my next instalment of oral pain in about 4 months time.

Budapest is full of surprises. There’s a shooting range near the city centre where you can fire AK 47s, AMD 65,, and SA80. Also MCM Ruger and glock 9mm pistols. They have 357 magnum snub nose and long barrel revolvers. My favourite was the Remington 870 pump action though. They have oversized magazines holding 6 cartridges instead of 4, so you can blast off all 6 + 1 in the breech. Fucking great fun and all for under 40 euros, plus you have to pay for ammo after about 35 rounds.I spent about 120 euros in total. The only down side is waiting until they have enough customers to make up a group of around 10 or so. But an hour or so waiting didn’t stop it being the best fun I’ve had in ages.

Theres also a place on the outskirts of the city where you can drive Cold War Russian tanks and all sorts of military vehicles. I haven’t been, but am gonna check it out when I come back here for my next instalment of oral pain in about 4 months time.

Have you been on the Childrens Railway? 

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

I've just cum.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've just cum.

Eric. Google coldwarparkbudapest.hu mate. This is another firm in Budapest who even have a place where you can drive old Russian T62 and T54 tanks. I got back tonight and I’ve been looking at some of the fucking kit that any cunt can just pay his dough and crack on with over there. I think you’d need to bring several pairs of clean pants and a dozen packs of wet wipes mate.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Eric. Google coldwarparkbudapest.hu mate. This is another firm in Budapest who even have a place where you can drive old Russian T62 and T54 tanks. I got back tonight and I’ve been looking at some of the fucking kit that any cunt can just pay his dough and crack on with over there. I think you’d need to bring several pairs of clean pants and a dozen packs of wet wipes mate.

My perfect day would be a tour of Fabrique Nationale in Belgium. The spiritual home of my idol, John Browning. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My perfect day would be a tour of Fabrique Nationale in Belgium. The spiritual home of my idol, John Browning. 

Having been used to the SLR in my younger incarnation, which was a made under licence version of the FN assault rifle, albeit with an evolving list of differences, I have to say that FN is highly regarded by many forces in the western world who for obvious reasons couldn’t be seen to use any of the dozens of versions of the Kalashnikov.

On 26 September 2019 at 03:46, King Billy said:

Having been used to the SLR in my younger incarnation, which was a made under licence version of the FN assault rifle, albeit with an evolving list of differences, I have to say that FN is highly regarded by many forces in the western world who for obvious reasons couldn’t be seen to use any of the dozens of versions of the Kalashnikov.

The SLR was an excellent weapon a polar opposite to the plastic piece of shite that replaced it. Whoever thought a longer barrelled version with a flip down bipod could replace the flesh disintegrating GPMG needs to be stood behind a LAW 94 during firing. Soaked in petrol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The SLR was an excellent weapon a polar opposite to the plastic piece of shite that replaced it. Whoever thought a longer barrelled version with a flip down bipod could replace the flesh disintegrating GPMG needs to be stood behind a LAW 94 during firing. Soaked in petrol

SLR .. isn't there now a mirrorless option?