CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Not all bus drivers are wankers

Neil

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/konectbus-investigation-bus-driver-comments-1-6213125

Fucking gtood on yer mate,the country would be a better place if there were more like him....Oh and fuck off you liberal,lefty cunts

I cant agree with him, but fair play, he's standing up for what he believes however, what makes me laugh is when she says about his actions "stopping people from getting home". Well, I'll remember those words when my route  is blocked by thousands of pride marchers and I cant get home. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, scotty said:

Fair play to him. I wouldn't want to drive a bunch of shirtlifters and rug munchers around either, why should he have to? 

And not just the driver. The normal, everyday passengers who will use the bus afterwards, shouldn't have to sit on seats covered with AIDS.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And not just the driver. The normal, everyday passengers who will use the bus afterwards, shouldn't have to sit on seats covered with AIDS.

To quote the late, lamented manky, "I used to do the catering in an AIDS clinic. It was always pizza because nothing else would slide under the doors." 

19 hours ago, Neil said:

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/konectbus-investigation-bus-driver-comments-1-6213125

Fucking gtood on yer mate,the country would be a better place if there were more like him....Oh and fuck off you liberal,lefty cunts

I wonder how Blakey would have sorted out the driver...

lol.

TBH if you are a bus driver or on any form of public transport your job is to get people from a to b as safely and as quickly as possible no more no less. Whilst I do not agree with pasting rainbows and ads like this on buses the fact is that people will have been needlessly inconvenienced by this stupid cunt's actions. He should have been sacked on the spot As to Neil I suspect that you are aged in you mid 50s and still a virgin.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Good lad that driver. It must be tough enough driving all those inbred Johnsons around Norwich without having a busload of left wing beanflickers queuing up. At least on the Sunshine Variety Service they all look the fucking same.

On 14/08/2019 at 13:14, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Good lad that driver. It must be tough enough driving all those inbred Johnsons around Norwich without having a busload of left wing beanflickers queuing up. At least on the Sunshine Variety Service they all look the fucking same.

Fuck off, Arthur, you nonsensical part-time fucking wanker.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Wizardsleeve

Little Johnny is sitting behind the bus driver chanting a poem..."if my dad were a bull and my mum were a cow, I'd be calf....if my dad were a ram and my mum a sheep I'd be a Ewe....if my dad were a stallion and my mum a mare, I'd be a foal...."  The bus driver had reached his limits with the boy and said "if your mum was a whore and your dad were a wanker, what would you be?"

Johnny said "a bus driver!"

29 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Little Johnny is sitting behind the bus driver chanting a poem..."if my dad were a bull and my mum were a cow, I'd be calf....if my dad were a ram and my mum a sheep I'd be a Ewe....if my dad were a stallion and my mum a mare, I'd be a foal...."  The bus driver had reached his limits with the boy and said "if your mum was a whore and your dad were a wanker, what would you be?"

Johnny said "a bus driver!"

A ewe is a mummy sheep. A lamb is a baby sheep.

just saying, because It's what Bawsy would have wanted.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

A ewe is a mummy sheep. A lamb is a baby sheep.

just saying, because It's what Bawsy would have wanted.

The correction would have been easier to take coming from him.  However, I saw that joke half pissed, and couldn't remember it exactly.