CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Not all bus drivers are wankers

Neil

23 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The correction would have been easier to take coming from him.  However, I saw that joke half pissed, and couldn't remember it exactly.  

You've just missed a golden opportunity to deliver a resounding "Fuck ewe!" to Eric.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's like riding a bicycle, only fortunately without the lycra, or waxing of the arse crack.

Ahh yes, being targeted for termination by drivers...it's coming back to me now.  

Just now, King Billy said:

My uncle was in the Geordie Rolling Stones.......Bill Wy aye man.

Paul Kaye, as the brilliant 'Dennis Pennis' approached Bill Wyman and his Mrs, and asked her..

"do you like antiques?"

"yes I do, why?"

"I've got a roll top bureau I'd like to swap for your old rocker..."

i wish Kaye would resurrect Dennis Pennis to harass the generation snowflake celebs we now have.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Paul Kaye, as the brilliant 'Dennis Pennis' approached Bill Wyman and his Mrs, and asked her..

"do you like antiques?"

"yes I do, why?"

"I've got a roll top bureau I'd like to swap for your old rocker..."

i wish Kaye would resurrect Dennis Pennis to harass the generation snowflake celebs we now have.

I remember him interviewing some female film star on the red carpet and her talking into a dildo thinking it was a mike. Simple but funny as fuck

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I remember him interviewing some female film star on the red carpet and her talking into a dildo thinking it was a mike. Simple but funny as fuck

My all time favourite was him chasing after Michael Jackson in Los Angeles..

"Michael, who's your favourite boy band? Do you like New Kids, or do you prefer Boys 2 Men?"

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do you still go into Poundland, hold up an item and ask how much it is?  

He can't read, so it's a necessity!  He has to wipe the drool off his chin first, mind.  

49 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off Fwank

He won't be around much longer. A midget was found hanging from a ceiling joist in a Wendy house. Met police have said that his name was Mike, and he did not leave a suicide note. Upon investigating his laptop, they discovered he had spent his final hours watching a video called 'Walnut-A-Head'.

Police are keen to interview a middle aged man, possibly wearing a Paul Stanley wig and white skinny Jeans. Distinguishing features include, no obvious genitalia, spindly, baby giraffe legs, and appears to be learning the guitar. And is almost certainly a homosexual.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do you still go into Poundland, hold up an item and ask how much it is?  

All the items in Poundland are much too heavy for his frail diseased excuse for a body to lift. In fact the last thing he picked up was a leaflet on ‘How to live with HIV’ on his weekly trip to the AIDs clinic.