CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who eat Cauliflowers

Earl of Punkape

Some good news...the cauliflower crop is on it’s arse.

Britain is experiencing a cauliflower shortage after extreme weather killed off much of this year's crop.Excellent news as this disgusting vegetable stinks and promotes vile intestinal gases.

Heavy rainfall in June destroyed crops in Lincolnshire, and alternative European supplies wilted in last month's heatwave.

In addition largely migrant workers pick these revolting vegetables so they might as well fuck off as well.

lol.

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I love cauliflower cheese, with little bits of crispy bacon all over it and creamy cheddar and Brie sauce.

This shit is the devil's ejaculate. I loathe cauliflower and just being in the same room as someone eating cauliflower cheese makes me want to hurl.

36 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh no. One of my fav watering holes is The Weighbridge Inn, down the hill from Minchinhampton, Stroud. They serve up the excellent  2 in 1 Pie, half beef pie, half cauliflower cheese - absolutely superb, especially on a cold winter's day.

The whole English and European brassica crop is fucked so you can forget your sprouts at Christmas as well.

Ape will just open another tin of beans.

lol.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh no. One of my fav watering holes is The Weighbridge Inn, down the hill from Minchinhampton, Stroud. They serve up the excellent  2 in 1 Pie, half beef pie, half cauliflower cheese - absolutely superb, especially on a cold winter's day.

Good god almighty. We've more than likely crossed paths. 

10 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Britain is experiencing a cauliflower shortage after extreme weather killed off much of this year's crop.Excellent news as this disgusting vegetable stinks and promotes vile intestinal gases.

Heavy rainfall in June destroyed crops in Lincolnshire, and alternative European supplies wilted in last month's heatwave.

In addition largely migrant workers pick these revolting vegetables so they might as well fuck off as well.

lol.

Stephen Hawking was a revolting vegetable too. Coincidence or what? I don’t think so.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Oh well, we'll just have to do with out. However, cunts who claim to be Catholics are a far greater problem. Any cunt who does supports the institutional rape of children and the fucking evil nonces who do it. They're nonce lovers and are happy to turn a blind eye to the spunk, shit and blood leaking from a freshly buggered choir boys arsehole. 

Kill yourself to nonce endorsing piece of fucking shit

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Is that a Henry Crabbe creation?

Sounds like something he might've concocted.

Guest judgetwi

Bloke starts work at Tesco’s and on his first day some cunt comes in and wants to buy half a cauliflower. “I’m sorry sir but we only sell whole cauliflowers.”

“ That’s a disgrace, I want to see your manager.”

So he goes into the manager’s office and says “ i’ve got some wanker out here who wants to buy half a cauliflower.” Suddenly he realises that the cunt has followed him in and is standing right behind him. So he says “and this gentleman wants to buy the other half”.

Afterwards the manager says “that was quick thinking son, I like that. Where are you from”? He says “Manchester....... but i’ve come to London because Manchester is full of whores and footballers.”

The manager says “ My wife comes from Manchester.”

He says, “Really? Who did she play for?”