CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who eat Cauliflowers

Earl of Punkape

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember years ago I saw this man walking along dragging a cauliflower on a lead. When I asked him what he was doing he said it was a dog he bought from a man in a pub. When I pointed out to him it was a vegetable and not a dog he said "But the bloke told me it was a collie". 

I'll get me coat. 

Maybe he didn't hear the guy correctly because his hearing was affected due to a cauliflower ear.

cauliflowerear.jpg

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Maybe he didn't hear the guy correctly because his hearing was affected due to a cauliflower ear.

cauliflowerear.jpg

Look at his facial expression! I think a hearing disability is the last of his worries as far as cognitive processing of information is concerned. 

The engine's running, but there's nobody behind the wheel. 

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look at his facial expression! I think a hearing disability is the last of his worries as far as cognitive processing of information is concerned. 

The engine's running, but there's nobody behind the wheel. 

I figured somebody here might recognize him, as I'm assuming he's a soccer (football) player, possibly on a Brit team. The reason I think that is because along with boxers and martial arts fighters, soccer players are amongst the primary group most often afflicted with cauliflower ear due to being repeatedly struck there.

If you do a Google Image search of cauliflower ear, you'll mostly get pictures of soccer players, boxers and martial arts fighters.

7 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I figured somebody here might recognize him, as I'm assuming he's a soccer (football) player, possibly on a Brit team. The reason I think that is because along with boxers and martial arts fighters, soccer players are amongst the primary group most often afflicted with cauliflower ear due to being repeated struck there.

If you do a Google Image search of cauliflower ear, you'll mostly get pictures of soccer players, boxers and martial arts fighters.

He's not any football player I've ever seen. Mostly our players these days are effeminate, greasy-haired, 10 stone faggot cunts.

As I'm not a filthy northern pig or a public schoolboy, I don't happen to be a fan of rugby. But this cunt has the look of some beefy bender who has spent far too much time face down in a scrum, getting his ears smashed in by the swinging testicles of other Neanderthals.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I figured somebody here might recognize him, as I'm assuming he's a soccer (football) player, possibly on a Brit team. The reason I think that is because along with boxers and martial arts fighters, soccer players are amongst the primary group most often afflicted with cauliflower ear due to being repeatedly struck there.

As Decimus has said, that is almost certainly a rugby player. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A good sprinkling of Parmesan cheese on your knob should act as a nice passion killer for your visits to the Admiral Duncan lavatories....

lol.

Hugh Grant is a cunt.

I’m sure you would vouch for the establishment, but no, thanks. Have you left a review on Trip Advisor?

lol

Parmesan is the wrong choice of cheese for cauliflower. Pleb.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 14/08/2019 at 07:06, Earl of Punkape said:

Some good news...the cauliflower crop is on it’s arse.

Britain is experiencing a cauliflower shortage after extreme weather killed off much of this year's crop.Excellent news as this disgusting vegetable stinks and promotes vile intestinal gases.

Heavy rainfall in June destroyed crops in Lincolnshire, and alternative European supplies wilted in last month's heatwave.

In addition largely migrant workers pick these revolting vegetables so they might as well fuck off as well.

lol.

I suspect you have a cauliflower crop up your arse?  Or are those the piles from Saturday's drilling on Canal Street?