CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Beast

My driving licence is up for expiry. Cunt here renews the fucking thing on line and pays 14 sheets for the trouble.

In the email from the bastards, it states my photo will be updated. They don't need me to send another image of my fat fucking boat as they will use my passport mug shot, which is the same fucking shot as the one I have on my licence already.  Apart from filling some tick box wank that I haven't a new disability or affliction that would affect my ability to drive, I have paid the cunts for next to fuck all.

Another nice little earner for these cunts. They should fuck off and leave me alone until I am 70 when my original licence issued 29 years ago was due to expire.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The Beast said:

My driving licence is up for expiry. Cunt here renews the fucking thing on line and pays 14 sheets for the trouble.

In the email from the bastards, it states my photo will be updated. They don't need me to send another image of my fat fucking boat as they will use my passport mug shot, which is the same fucking shot as the one I have on my licence already.  Apart from filling some tick box wank that I haven't a new disability or affliction that would affect my ability to drive, I have paid the cunts for next to fuck all.

Another nice little earner for these cunts. They should fuck off and leave me alone until I am 70 when my original licence issued 29 years ago was due to expire.

14 pounds is next to fuck all. Fuck off Proper, you niggardly old cunt.

• Like 2

Just now, The Beast said:

Is indeed, you fucking soft touch ponce.

I just don't like the fact these cunts can dip into my pocket at their own predilection.

What the fuck are you doing coming on here and making a fuss about nothing? If it was anyone else Mrs R would quite rightly fuck this over to the Open Corner in a shot.

Lead by example.

Idiot.

6 minutes ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

What the fuck are you doing coming on here and making a fuss about nothing? If it was anyone else Mrs R would quite rightly fuck this over to the Open Corner in a shot.

Lead by example.

Idiot.

Name changing cunts tend to come up short on new material. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Name changing cunts tend to come up short on new material. 

Barry Gibb lost his falsetto in the early 90's. He's still loved by millions. 

If you've managed to find time to converse with this old cunt, you might want to have a look at Eric Cuntman's nonce accusing content. An absolute fucking disgrace.

7 minutes ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

Barry Gibb lost his falsetto in the early 90's. He's still loved by millions. 

If you've managed to find time to converse with this old cunt, you might want to have a look at Eric Cuntman's nonce accusing content. An absolute fucking disgrace.

It's good to touch the green, green grass of home.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I don't have a drivers license. I find a 20 pound note usually does the trick if I'm pulled over by the gendarmes. 

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

Is indeed, you fucking soft touch ponce.

I just don't like the fact these cunts can dip into my pocket at their own predilection.

I renewed mine this week but didn't feel the need to bitch about 14 bloody quid, it probably works out about 2 pound a year you tight fisted mick.

Jesus proper, global warming, terrorism, the Cheshire rent boy AIDS epidemic, get a fucking grip man

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I renewed mine this week but didn't feel the need to bitch about 14 bloody quid, it probably works out about 2 pound a year you tight fisted mick.

Jesus proper, global warming, terrorism, the Cheshire rent boy AIDS epidemic, get a fucking grip man

Are you going to put a fiver into Proper's licence funding pot as well Tim? I reckon that if four of us put a fiver each in that will also gay the paypal fees and leave enough left over for him to buy himself a bag of chips.

• Like 1

On 14/08/2019 at 15:30, The Beast said:

The mind numbing bureaucracy and minutiae of the state are my bread and butter.

Stick your fat fucking paw in your pocket and pay up.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

My car was a write off, couldn’t find the v5 so had to pay the dvla 25 quid to issue a new v5 so they could record it a a write off, even though they had the v5 info on their data base, indeed robbing cunts... 

Ed you haven’t thought this through.