CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Corbyn Plot

Penny Farthing

Guest judgetwi

Fucking stinking terrorist loving scruffy fucking wanker. 30 odd years this arsehole has opposed the EU. He gets the slightest whiff of power and can’t get his tongue up their bums quick enough.

Corbyn taking “caretaker” control of the government means war in the streets. He ought to stick to attending to his allotment and slipping the fragrant Diane the occasional length  the dozy old commie cunt.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking stinking terrorist loving scruffy fucking wanker. 30 odd years this arsehole has opposed the EU. He gets the slightest whiff of power and can’t get his tongue up their bums quick enough.

Corbyn taking “caretaker” control of the government means war in the streets. He ought to stick to attending to his allotment and slipping the fragrant Diane the occasional length  the dozy old commie cunt.

Careful what you say Judge. The all seeing, all powerful Decimus is back on the streets and you know he can summon the Cabal with one snap of his webbed fingers. He must have been terribly abused in the shovel as he’s turned up this morning like a bear with a mighty sore arsehole. Couldn’t disagree with what you’re saying about Catweazle though, the fucking provo loving cunt.If he did happen to win a no confidence vote he would have to go to Buck House and ask Her Maj for her consent to become PM. That would be hilarious. The Cunt who has said the monarchy should be abolished shuffling off to the palace to grovel in the desperate hope of his one and only chance of power. Even funnier if Her Maj told the weasel faced cunt to Fuck Off.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Corbyn is still a euro sceptic, that hasn't changed. He is under house arrest in his own party.

This old dosser knows that not enough of the traitorous EU loving part of the conservative party will vote no confidence in Alexander Johnson.  Factor in the 6 or 7 genuine Eurosceptic labour MP's that are happy to see a no deal exit, the maths will not add up to block it. Even if they did , some cunt will have to forcefully remove Johnson and that odious, slimy, slithering tosser Cummings from No 10.

It is all academic, as shit head Johnson is a bullshiting cunt like his predecessor and has absolutely no intention of leaving without a withdrawal agreement in place.

The only way out of the EU is via Nigel Fucking Farage.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Careful what you say Judge. The all seeing, all powerful Decimus is back on the streets and you know he can summon the Cabal with one snap of his webbed fingers. He must have been terribly abused in the shovel as he’s turned up this morning like a bear with a mighty sore arsehole. Couldn’t disagree with what you’re saying about Catweazle though, the fucking provo loving cunt.If he did happen to win a no confidence vote he would have to go to Buck House and ask Her Maj for her consent to become PM. That would be hilarious. The Cunt who has said the monarchy should be abolished shuffling off to the palace to grovel in the desperate hope of his one and only chance of power. Even funnier if Her Maj told the weasel faced cunt to Fuck Off.

Are you going to have another meltdown or go away on a "holiday"? Or are you going to attempt to go toe-to-toe with me instead of running away like a scared little boy?

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Are you going to have another meltdown or go away on a "holiday"? Or are you going to attempt to go toe-to-toe with me instead of running away like a scared little boy?

How could your pathetic texts on a forum for cunts possibly have any effect on a .grown man of sound mind and body? Go away and try your nursery school psychology on someone who gives a toss. Your attempts to wind me up simply amuse me. So keep on wasting your efforts. You are only making yourself look more of a cunt than the idiot you’ve always been. I know your type 5 foot nothing, never had a girlfriend, lives with his old mum who he bullies and spends his time on cunts corner living out his fantasies. 

Saddo Wanker

Dont bother replying rattled etc etc Im not interested in your predictable drivel.

20 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

A cabal ya say...who's in this cabal o cunts?

Panzbaby  

Just Decs and his friends who no one has ever met. Not even him. I think he may be a closet yid who daydreams about secret Kabbalahs, with him as the leader and director of operations. Been watching too many superhero films on his 14” black and white portable tv that he found in his next door neighbours bin and watches under the blankets when his old mums asleep. (With a large carrot up his huge middle aged arse)

34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Just Decs and his friends who no one has ever met. Not even him. I think he may be a closet yid who daydreams about secret Kabbalahs, with him as the leader and director of operations. Been watching too many superhero films on his 14” black and white portable tv that he found in his next door neighbours bin and watches under the blankets when his old mums asleep. (With a large carrot up his huge middle aged arse)

Well that's Dec's mellow well and truly harshed

49 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Reported for doxxing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

How could your pathetic texts on a forum for cunts possibly have any effect on a .grown man of sound mind and body? Go away and try your nursery school psychology on someone who gives a toss. Your attempts to wind me up simply amuse me. So keep on wasting your efforts.

This angry little rant is an example of water off a duck's back and shows that you are of sound mind, does it?

Your problem is that you do give a toss. Otherwise you wouldn't have had that huge meltdown where you made yourself look like a complete and utter nutter. You wouldn't have sulked (gone on holiday) for three weeks after either if you were cool as a cucumber.

I can play you like a fiddle. You'll either ignore me yet name drop me on every thread you appear on, or you'll get angry again and go nuclear.

Either way, it'll be clear to all that you're rattled to the core.

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He looks more like a school caretaker. 

Looks more like he drills holes in the girls' changing room wall and sticks his nob through it.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

This angry little rant is an example of water off a duck's back and shows that you are of sound mind, does it?

Your problem is that you do give a toss. Otherwise you wouldn't have had that huge meltdown where you made yourself look like a complete and utter nutter. You wouldn't have sulked (gone on holiday) for three weeks after either if you were cool as a cucumber.

I can play you like a fiddle. You'll either ignore me yet name drop me on every thread you appear on, or you'll get angry again and go nuclear.

Either way, it'll be clear to all that you're rattled to the core.

That's a very calm retort. Are you positive you're not a closet homo?

I've seen Corbyn's so called plot allotment (let's call it what it is), and it's not in any way radical.  By the same token, Ken Livingstone's secret newt army wasn't exactly the Waffen SS.

Don't be taken in by this zionist meddling in our sovereign affairs. 

13 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I've seen Corbyn's so called plot allotment (let's call it what it is), and it's not in any way radical.  By the same token, Ken Livingstone's secret newt army wasn't exactly the Waffen SS.

Don't be taken in by this zionist meddling in our sovereign affairs. 

Whilst I don't necessarily disagree with what you say, you damage your own argument by employing a font beloved of spastic fucking children.

I imagine that you're a cunt hair away from submitting a TripAdvisor review of the Wannsee conference in Comic Sans.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Whilst I don't necessarily disagree with what you say, you damage your own argument by employing a font beloved of spastic fucking children.

I imagine that you're a cunt hair away from submitting a TripAdvisor review of the Wannsee conference in Comic Sans.

Warped as they are, children who fuck spastics deserve a voice like any other minority group. 

I agree with you about comic sans Deco, but imagine comic avec serif!!!!

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, The Beast said:

Corbyn is still a euro sceptic, that hasn't changed. He is under house arrest in his own party.

This old dosser knows that not enough of the traitorous EU loving part of the conservative party will vote no confidence in Alexander Johnson.  Factor in the 6 or 7 genuine Eurosceptic labour MP's that are happy to see a no deal exit, the maths will not add up to block it. Even if they did , some cunt will have to forcefully remove Johnson and that odious, slimy, slithering tosser Cummings from No 10.

It is all academic, as shit head Johnson is a bullshiting cunt like his predecessor and has absolutely no intention of leaving without a withdrawal agreement in place.

The only way out of the EU is via Nigel Fucking Farage.

Once again I have to disagree with your optimism Doc. I think there are more than enough Tory traitors to counter balance the likes of Hoey and Mann in the Labour mob. The winner of the subsequent  General Election will be Sir Nigel of Farage who will hold the balance of power. The Labour remoaners outside of London will get slaughtered. Their seats will go to Sir Nigel and the Lib Dumbs. They are fucked and old Steptoe has fucked them.

Not his fault in my opinion....... he is caught between a rock and a hard place and his past has caught up with him. Of course, he could never have imagined he’d be in this position in the first place. But he can fuck off anyway.