CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Corbyn Plot

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Once again I have to disagree with your optimism Doc. I think there are more than enough Tory traitors to counter balance the likes of Hoey and Mann in the Labour mob. The winner of the subsequent  General Election will be Sir Nigel of Farage who will hold the balance of power. The Labour remoaners outside of London will get slaughtered. Their seats will go to Sir Nigel and the Lib Dumbs. They are fucked and old Steptoe has fucked them.

Not his fault in my opinion....... he is caught between a rock and a hard place and his past has caught up with him. Of course, he could never have imagined he’d be in this position in the first place. But he can fuck off anyway.

I go along with most of this.

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Not his fault in my opinion....... he is caught between a rock and a hard place and his past has caught up with him. 

If ever a bloke looked back at one of the munters he'd shagged, stooped his shoulders, buried his face in his hands and groaned "Why? For the love of God, what was I thinking??" then that man has to be Corbyn. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, scotty said:

If ever a bloke looked back at one of the munters he'd shagged, stooped his shoulders, buried his face in his hands and groaned "Why? For the love of God, what was I thinking??" then that man has to be Corbyn. 

He's in love. She's a white hating militant black. And he is so warped by the ideology of white guilt, that her acceptance of him provides him with a smug sense of moral superiority over white men, who sensibly, wouldn't touch the disgusting fucking Jabba for a million quid.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...