CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Samantha Ford (Child killer)

King Billy

Samantha Ford who drowned her 23 month old twins in the bath because she had become obsessed with causing her husband pain was today sentenced to 10 years imprisonment which means she serves 5. Her husband had moved out a couple of months earlier and she became obsessed with the desire to hurt him for this action. They had recently moved back to the U.K. after living a lavish life in Quatar for many years. She resented the fact that she and her kids had to, in her own words “Be reduced to living in a shithole” which happened to be a very nice house in Kent which they (husband Steve) had bought for them on their return to Britain. He moved out to a rented  property. The court was told that she had been a very materialistic and controlling person right from the start of their marriage. 30 minutes after the kids were returned to her by their grandparents she drowned them and put them to bed. She then drove off to throw herself off a cliff. At the cliff top she decided to not do this and drive home. On the way home she drove at high speed into the back of a lorry. She wasn’t killed or even that badly injured as she was able to tell the police and ambulance staff that she wanted to die. The prosecution accepted her plea of guilty to manslaughter due to diminished responsibility, so the murder charges were dropped. She will be ‘treated’ at a secure mental hospital until she is well enough to go to prison. Every day of treatment at the mental hospital will count as time served off her sentence, So what’s the betting that after about 3 to 4 years ‘treatment’ she has recovered  her mental well-being so much that she can spend about a year in a low cat prison and be released. Strange that she was so successful in the killing of her kids but so spectacularly unsuccessful in the final part of her plan. A plan which she had been putting together for weeks according to her computer history. The father Steve has called for the sentence to be increased, which seems not unreasonable really. The usual women’s rights mob have already started tweeting in her defence, some trying to shift some of the blame to him even though he did not at any time act badly towards her apart from the single act of leaving her.She is already being described as a victim and someone who deserves sympathy. In my opinion this cunt knew exactly what she was doing and tried to minimize the consequences for herself. Hopefully ‘Soldier F’ The paratrooper about to face murder charges for his actions on Bloody Sunday will have the same lenience shown to him. Some fucking chance. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

I hope 'Big Steph' gets hold of her and slashes her face and cunt with a rusty blade and then face fucks her with a shovel

She could then plead insanity. Well she’s already in the fucking nuthouse so she’d be on a winner for sure.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I've always asked myself... if Thomas Edison would go as far as to kill an elephant to prove the superiority of DC current over AC, just how far would those cunts at Johnson's go to prove the effectiveness of their "No More Tears" shampoo? Could this be the answer?

“Hush now babies Don’t you cry. Mommies off to the cliff to fly”

Guest judgetwi

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and..........well, I was going to go to the chicken shop. But I didn’t want to accept that box with all the propaganda on it telling me not to stab black kids.

Listen you cunts, if I want to stab black kids I fucking will. What the fuck are you going to do about it? Judging by this case i’ll end up with a council house and half a dozen social workers.

Jesus Fucking Christ!! What kind of animal can hold a defenceless child under the water and watch it drown? And then fucking do it again!!!!

Ten years? Ten fucking years? This piece of shit should be hanged, no question. But we all know some bunch of soft as shit head doctors will have her on the streets as soon as the media has found some other fucking bullshit to occupy our minds.

Fuck this bitch and fuck any libtard fucking cunt and their fucking “understanding.”

Total cunts.

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hush little Eric, dont you frown.

She's not going to Holloway cos it's been closed down. 

Oh. That's right. No need for women's prisons anymore. Along with brown people and poofs, women are now, incapable of wrongdoing. 

They'll find some way of pinning this on the kids father. The mental cruelty he inflicted on her by being henpecked and eventually leaving her with a nice house and moving to a grotty flat. What an evil cunt. Poor woman.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh. That's right. No need for women's prisons anymore. Along with brown people and poofs, women are now, incapable of wrongdoing. 

They'll find some way of pinning this on the kids father. The mental cruelty he inflicted on her by being henpecked and eventually leaving her with a nice house and moving to a grotty flat. What an evil cunt. Poor woman.

I've seen my fair share of mental health cases and all I know is that you have to be totally fucked mentally to do that to your kids. Sadly, it's not an isolated case.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And as the final twist of the knife the  house is now more or less unsellable. Who wants to buy a 1930’s semi with a couple of nice little ghosts splashing around in the bath every night?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've seen my fair share of mental health cases and all I know is that you have to be totally fucked mentally to do that to your kids. Sadly, it's not an isolated case.

It's the way the sick fucks are released early and given the world on a plate. Robert Thomson and John Venables, murdering cunts were let out young, as well as protected new identities, are given paid for accommodation, set up with jobs and everything they need. And they're still offending and still being protected.

what do the victims get?

Jamie Bulger gets brutally murdered, and his parents get a pamphlet from a fucking Victim Support Officer!

I wonder if the 'Establishment's' motive for protecting these sick, perverse cunts, has anything to do with half of the Establishment, actually being the same type of sick, perverted cunts. Probably.

31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hush little Eric, dont you frown.

She's not going to Holloway cos it's been closed down. 

Bea Smith would’ve launched her through the wall of her cell while Lizzie kept watch. They were a little bit flimsy after all.

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

And as the final twist of the knife the  house is now more or less unsellable. Who wants to buy a 1930’s semi with a couple of nice little ghosts splashing around in the bath every night?

Ghosts dont exist Billy. Except  Frank, who needs to be fucking exorcised once and for all.

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I'm sure Derek Acorah would be round there like a shot. Telling us that they're ok, and happy, playing in the bath. 

A bit like Venables and Thomson, that cunt.. A Scouser earning a living out of the dead. Bet your bottom dollar, if those cunts hadn't killed James Bulger, they never would have ended up with jobs and houses. Filthy fucking scouse vermin cunts.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm sure Derek Acorah would be round there like a shot. Telling us that they're ok, and happy, playing in the bath. 

A bit like Venables and Thomson, that cunt.. A Scouser earning a living out of the dead. Bet your bottom dollar, if those cunts hadn't killed James Bulger, they never would have ended up with jobs and houses. Filthy fucking scouse vermin cunts.

Ken Dodds dads dogs dead. 

Know whatta meen like?

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Miss Ferguson Lezzing off with Jumbo Judy.

the only one I would have shagged was the cockney prostitute, Chrissy Latham. Nice legs.

She didn't have much fucking competition did she. I remember one prisoner looked like Strop from the Paul Hogan Show. She had a wonky mouth and her favourite saying was "What's eating her"? 

Anyway, beddy byes. Goodnight, thankyou and may your god go with you. 

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She didn't have much fucking competition did she. I remember one prisoner looked like Strop from the Paul Hogan Show. She had a wonky mouth and her favourite saying was "What's eating her"? 

Anyway, beddy byes. Goodnight, thankyou and may your god go with you. 

Finger missing bitch. Nite

A dreadful business. As always there are the loud , uninformed masses who feel the need to take a side and then muddy the waters completely. These kids are dead because of the curious  and self focussed motivations of the mother. They seem to think that this is as a result of mental illness.... could be, but she also might be a ruthless narcissist raging against having to be a lone parent of twins who has had a champagne lifestyle plucked from her grasp. I go with the latter. She will have an interesting life.

• Like 1