CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Samantha Ford (Child killer)

King Billy

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Let's play devil's advocate here... supposing that during your stoner days you developed a severe personality disorder, say some sort of paranoid psychosis, and you wake up to find you have slaughtered your nearest and dearest. You are now of sound mind and obviously will never harm anyone again. Are you saying that for the cause of retribution - for that's what you seem to be suggesting - that the authorities should tie you down on a gurney and administer a lethal injection?

Surely in such circumstances, if I was any kind of decent human being, I'd want to fucking die after regaining my sanity?

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm against the death penalty but life should mean life. Not "serve at least 15 years", but life. The reason I'm against the death penalty is because by and large, the police can be shite at investigating murders. 

Indeed, but what about in a case like this? There doesn't seem to be that much of an investigation to fuck up.

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Surely in such circumstances, if I was any kind of decent human being, I'd want to fucking die after regaining my sanity?

Whilst I have no wish to detract from your civic-mindedness in saving the tax-payer the costs of sending you on to the next life, you haven't actually answered the question.

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Let's play devil's advocate here... supposing that during your stoner days you developed a severe personality disorder, say some sort of paranoid psychosis, and you wake up to find you have slaughtered your nearest and dearest. You are now of sound mind and obviously will never harm anyone again. Are you saying that for the cause of retribution - for that's what you seem to be suggesting - that the authorities should tie you down on a gurney and administer a lethal injection?

It’s a good point , and one that will continue to tax sharper minds than mine. However, a paranoid psychosis is not a severe personality disorder in the manner that you seem to suggest. Your personality is deep rooted and with you always..slowly evolving. The paranoid psychosis can disappear ...through treatment, your enduring personality will remain. However, if you are wrong un .you’re still a wrong un. A person who is paranoid might kill, because of fear driven by the Psychosis, not because of sociopathic tendencies. The psychotic person can get well again....the grossly personality disordered remain so... and the public at large will be at risk.

16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

Shut your fat fucking gob, Ironside.

If your opinions on the justice system held any weight, you'd still be in uniform and not trotting out your amateur Daily Mail shit on here whilst simultaneously shitting yourself from the comfort of your reinforced mobility scooter.

Idiot.

I could imagine him in his heyday, cruising the streets of South London in his mobility scooter, like a poor man's Jack Regan from the Sweeney.

Rolling into a villains boozer throwing about accusations of post office robberies. Only for the criminals to state....fuck of Jewdy.... you couldn't catch a cold on that scooter....and you've also shit yourself!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst I have no wish to detract from your civic-mindedness in saving the tax-payer the costs of sending you on to the next life, you haven't actually answered the question.

Well now you're never getting a solid answer - the simple fact that you're pushing for a simple "yes" or "no" means there's a pre-set ambush down that particular road. I'd much rather refuse you the satisfaction and dance around the subject if you don't mind.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Well now you're never getting a solid answer - the simple fact that you're pushing for a simple "yes" or "no" means there's a pre-set ambush down that particular road. I'd much rather refuse you the satisfaction and dance around the subject if you don't mind.

Interesting cop-out. Possibly you thought about it and came to the conclusion that execution for retribution's sake is not a good idea? I suspect you're a rather touchy-feely soul at heart, besides Billy has stuck his head above the ramparts...

46 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Interesting cop-out. Possibly you thought about it and came to the conclusion that execution for retribution's sake is not a good idea? I suspect you're a rather touchy-feely soul at heart, besides Billy has stuck his head above the ramparts...

Don't get all pissy with me just because I won't argue on your terms. I've already said what I had on the matter and stand by it fully. No need to get your knickers in a twist. Roll your eyes as bask in my ignorance as much as you like, but don't expect me to take the bait just because you throw yet another predictable character assessment at me.

Try harder. I'm really disappointed at this lacklustre effort.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its an understandable emotion to be sure, fortunately the administration of justice can not make it personal and emotion has no place in sentencing guidelines.

When are you actually gonna contribute with a whity quip or an amusing cunting? I've been waiting a while Mrs.

All you seem to do is submit questionable Google based facts and split hairs with punters.

I've not even seen the full pictures of your Welsh clam either!

33 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Personally, I think that the psychopath should be studied from arsehole to breakfast time. There are many different types of awfulness in humanity and these intra species predators need to be better understood. Robert Hare has done a pretty good job in Canada.

“do you think you can dissect me with this blunt little tool?”

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Look here. You are intriguing and attractive, but if you continue to be this contrary and argumentative, I may have to reconsider my position of definitely wanting to fuck you, to a maybe. 

You've been told.

• Like 1