CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Samantha Ford (Child killer)

King Billy

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Baws. What are your thoughts on Stuxnet? I personally think it's a phenomenal work of art.

The rootkit was revolutionary for its time, although I’d have described it as functional rather than elegant. Part of the code was displayed in a “Mr Robot” episode. 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look here. You are intriguing and attractive, but if you continue to be this contrary and argumentative, I may have to reconsider my position of definitely wanting to fuck you, to a maybe. 

You've been told.

Guess which one is Eric?

ae36929e1f5edf0ebc06002db6dc4ce8.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Don't get all pissy with me just because I won't argue on your terms. I've already said what I had on the matter and stand by it fully. No need to get your knickers in a twist. Roll your eyes as bask in my ignorance as much as you like, but don't expect me to take the bait just because you throw yet another predictable character assessment at me.

Try harder. I'm really disappointed at this lacklustre effort.

Stop acting like a stroppy teenager, your post screams, "aw Mum, not in front of my friends, I've a reputation to maintain".

48 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

When are you actually gonna contribute with a whity quip or an amusing cunting? I've been waiting a while Mrs.

All you seem to do is submit questionable Google based facts and split hairs with punters.

I've not even seen the full pictures of your Welsh clam either!

@Major Cunt, I've lost count the number of times you've hitched a lift on someone's else's coat tails but dealing with you is like playing a kitten with a piece of string and a laser light. I won't embarrass you further on the outcomes of previous tussles but I'm fearful of a knock on the door from Social Services Vulnerable Adults action team if it happens again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Major Cunt, I've lost count the number of times you've hitched a lift on someone's else's coat tails but dealing with you is like playing a kitten with a piece of string and a laser light. I won't embarrass you further on the outcomes of previous tussles but I'm fearful of a knock on the door from Social Services Vulnerable Adults action team if it happens again.

I couldn't help but notice that you avoided answering the question...

See? See what a cunt that makes me sound? Now imagine if I started hinting that you came across as a menopausal bunny-boiler then randomly placed myself as some sort of father figure towards you by way of another stroppy quote, all because you wouldn't argue with me?

You'd rightly point out I was being a fucking emotional mess - for no discernible reason. Sort yourself out.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its an understandable emotion to be sure, fortunately the administration of justice can not make it personal and emotion has no place in sentencing guidelines.

I actually think the death penalty should never be reintroduced, under any circumstances. I have for a long time been fascinated by the judicial system in this country. I have retained the services of one of the leading QC’s in the country on a couple of occasions. The difference between a top counsel and a run of the mill barrister is the respect which they command in court, both from the opposing counsel and crucially from the judge in most cases. Added to their ability to get the right result that’s money well spent usually. The obvious problem with the death penalty is ‘Dead people can’t be revived’ when they’re discovered to be innocent. Even people who had been found guilty without a shadow of doubt and vilified by the public, (Usually down to bent, lazy, fucking useless at their job, old bill) have often been acquitted and released years later, due to forensic science advances and also, and in my opinion a good thing, the reluctance of jurors nowadays  to simply accept the word of a police or professional so called ‘expert witness. Samantha Ford in my opinion has been very very fortunate with the outcome of her case but I still wouldn’t like to live in a country which would kill her. The strange thing is that it appears that she was devoted to her children yet decided to kill them anyway. Who’s to say she wouldn’t kill again if she’s let out, which she undoubtedly will be.

Just popping back under the parapet now.    lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Kittens fucking love laser pens. Little fuckers. I fucking love 'em.

22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Which previous tussles are they then? From my recollection all you provided were questionable rebuffs.

As we say in sarf London. Do me a favour!

And show us your clam while you're at it Princess.

37 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Any thoughts on this cunt in Paris who shot the waiter dead because he was not quick enough in making him a sandwich?

Fucking great. About time those wankers livened themselves up. Lazy cunts. I bet the fucking sandwich would’ve been shit anyway. All snails and garlic and frogs beaks. Whatever happened to ‘The customer is always right’?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I couldn't help but notice that you avoided answering the question...

See? See what a cunt that makes me sound? Now imagine if I started hinting that you came across as a menopausal bunny-boiler then randomly placed myself as some sort of father figure towards you by way of another stroppy quote, all because you wouldn't argue with me?

You'd rightly point out I was being a fucking emotional mess - for no discernible reason. Sort yourself out.

Well firstly, I viewed the Major's query as rhetorical and secondly, he resorted to an LCD quip 'cos that's the best his self-styed "thinking out of the box" intellect can muster.

The notion that you could position yourself as some sort of father figure is risible and lacks resonance, not least because I am in my mid to late forties whereas you seem to have a late teens approach and outlook.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Fucking great. About time those wankers livened themselves up. Lazy cunts. I bet the fucking sandwich would’ve been shit anyway. All snails and garlic and frogs beaks. Whatever happened to ‘The customer is always right’?

Well if he's carrying a Ruger LC9 he's generally right Bill.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I actually think the death penalty should never be reintroduced, under any circumstances. I have for a long time been fascinated by the judicial system in this country. I have retained the services of one of the leading QC’s in the country on a couple of occasions. The difference between a top counsel and a run of the mill barrister is the respect which they command in court, both from the opposing counsel and crucially from the judge in most cases. Added to their ability to get the right result that’s money well spent usually. The obvious problem with the death penalty is ‘Dead people can’t be revived’ when they’re discovered to be innocent. Even people who had been found guilty without a shadow of doubt and vilified by the public, (Usually down to bent, lazy, fucking useless at their job, old bill) have often been acquitted and released years later, due to forensic science advances and also, and in my opinion a good thing, the reluctance of jurors nowadays  to simply accept the word of a police or professional so called ‘expert witness. Samantha Ford in my opinion has been very very fortunate with the outcome of her case but I still wouldn’t like to live in a country which would kill her. The strange thing is that it appears that she was devoted to her children yet decided to kill them anyway. Who’s to say she wouldn’t kill again if she’s let out, which she undoubtedly will be.

Just popping back under the parapet now.    lol

Can't disagree with that. The death penalty doesn't seem to have acted as a deterrent in the USA.