CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Samantha Ford (Child killer)

King Billy

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nice. Full power 9mm in a pocket pistol not a lot bigger than a .25 Baby Browning. I bet all the Mulder and Scully types have switched to those as back-ups. If concealed carry was legal here, I wouldn't leave home without one.

I wish our handgun laws were slightly looser, but some cunt decided to use Hungerford as a fucking target range.

Not that it's stopped Eddie's kindred acquiring and using such weapons.

34 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It's a nice bit of kit Eric, for sure. I'm pretty old school myself going for a 9mm Berretta or possibly a Browning?

Not as old school as Jewdy though, who favours a 12 bore sawn of on bits of work. Rumour has it the flying squad mounted an operation, after his mobility scooter was spotted following a Securicor van.

There was an innocent explanation though. The old bill were convinced by his protestations of it being the year 1977 and dementia sufferers ID card. 

The Browning Hi-Power is my all time number one. Every cunt's copied it. Glock, Walther, Sig Sauer, the lot of them still use John Browning's recoil and Gas blowback reloading systems that he perfected in around 1910.

On 16/08/2019 at 21:55, King Billy said:

Samantha Ford who drowned her 23 month old twins in the bath because she had become obsessed with causing her husband pain was today sentenced to 10 years imprisonment which means she serves 5. Her husband had moved out a couple of months earlier and she became obsessed with the desire to hurt him for this action. They had recently moved back to the U.K. after living a lavish life in Quatar for many years. She resented the fact that she and her kids had to, in her own words “Be reduced to living in a shithole” which happened to be a very nice house in Kent which they (husband Steve) had bought for them on their return to Britain. He moved out to a rented  property. The court was told that she had been a very materialistic and controlling person right from the start of their marriage. 30 minutes after the kids were returned to her by their grandparents she drowned them and put them to bed. She then drove off to throw herself off a cliff. At the cliff top she decided to not do this and drive home. On the way home she drove at high speed into the back of a lorry. She wasn’t killed or even that badly injured as she was able to tell the police and ambulance staff that she wanted to die. The prosecution accepted her plea of guilty to manslaughter due to diminished responsibility, so the murder charges were dropped. She will be ‘treated’ at a secure mental hospital until she is well enough to go to prison. Every day of treatment at the mental hospital will count as time served off her sentence, So what’s the betting that after about 3 to 4 years ‘treatment’ she has recovered  her mental well-being so much that she can spend about a year in a low cat prison and be released. Strange that she was so successful in the killing of her kids but so spectacularly unsuccessful in the final part of her plan. A plan which she had been putting together for weeks according to her computer history. The father Steve has called for the sentence to be increased, which seems not unreasonable really. The usual women’s rights mob have already started tweeting in her defence, some trying to shift some of the blame to him even though he did not at any time act badly towards her apart from the single act of leaving her.She is already being described as a victim and someone who deserves sympathy. In my opinion this cunt knew exactly what she was doing and tried to minimize the consequences for herself. Hopefully ‘Soldier F’ The paratrooper about to face murder charges for his actions on Bloody Sunday will have the same lenience shown to him. Some fucking chance. 

What about all the women who have murdered their unborn foetus?

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What about all the women who have murdered their unborn foetus?

I imagine you’re a great advert for abortion you sad little man. You’d probably talk less bollocks with a knitting needle through your scalp even now, to be honest. 

Shouldn’t you be at Mass? Your knee cushion is waiting for you.