CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Malaysian Search and Rescue

Last Cunt Standing

These dubious little cunts are taking us all for fools. Whether it’s a Boeing 777 which miraculously falls off radar in the general direction of Africa, a prank assassination of a prominent North Korean, or a little Irish girl with Patau Syndrome who finds her inner Bear Grylls, there’s more fiction coming out of Kaula Lumpur these days than Jackanory. 

How do you not find a naked white teenager in a jungle flooded with 3000 troops? How does not eating for four days result in a perforated colon? How does a developmentally disabled girl open her own window and slip out in the night unheard? Why was she naked?

I know this much, if it turns out that the parents were nearby eating tapas with friends, there’ll be holy hell to pay. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

These dubious little cunts are taking us all for fools. Whether it’s a Boeing 777 which miraculously falls off radar in the general direction of Africa, a prank assassination of a prominent North Korean, or a little Irish girl with Patau Syndrome who finds her inner Bear Grylls, there’s more fiction coming out of Kaula Lumpur these days than Jackanory. 

How do you not find a naked white teenager in a jungle flooded with 3000 troops? How does not eating for four days result in a perforated colon? How does a developmentally disabled girl open her own window and slip out in the night unheard? Why was she naked?

I know this much, if it turns out that the parents were nearby eating tapas with friends, there’ll be holy hell to pay. 

Perhaps her clothes perforated her colon after she ate them?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Neil said:

Perhaps her clothes perforated her colon after she ate them?

With this display of deviant criminal intelligence, we now know why it was Steve Wright that was banged up for life and not you.

The next time I brutally rape someone, I'll PM you instead of wasting thousands of pounds on legal representation.

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

What are your thoughts about those  Malaysian cars? .. Proton I think.

14 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Yes, a dreadful mess, not helped one jot by this bungling attempt at sanitising this  apparently sinister deed. We will hear more, of that I am sure.

Guest judgetwi
On 17/08/2019 at 17:33, Last Cunt Standing said:

Not often I agree with you Bertie but I make you spot on. A more blatant attempt to protect the Maylasian tourist industry I can’t imagine. Don’t expect the government to spend millions investigating this case. Sadly Nora was an ugly girl and the media only care about pretty girls. Pretty girls sell newspapers and get dimmos to watch Eamonn Holmes in the morning. 

Remember Rachell Nickell and Suzy Lampugh? A fucking long time ago but of course you remember them. They were pretty.

Nobody gives a fuck about Nora. Not even a pretty name.

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Remember Rachell Nickell and Suzy Lampugh? A fucking long time ago but of course you remember them. They were pretty.

I remember Shannon Matthews, and she’s not even dead. Looks-wise she took after her fat sow of a mother, and might well have been the ugliest fucking child to appear on the news since Boy David. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Not often I agree with you Bertie but I make you spot on. A more blatant attempt to protect the Maylasian tourist industry I can’t imagine. Don’t expect the government to spend millions investigating this case. Sadly Nora was an ugly girl and the media only care about pretty girls. Pretty girls sell newspapers and get dimmos to watch Eamonn Holmes in the morning. 

It rhymes with Dora. Who of course is an explorer. 

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I remember Shannon Matthews, and she’s not even dead. Looks-wise she took after her fat sow of a mother, and might well have been the ugliest fucking child to appear on the news since Boy David. 

Remember those T shirts they had printed up? Unfortunately, given the high number of tubby bastards in that dreadful West Yorkshire slum, most of the T shirts were stretched so tight poor Shannon’s face was reminiscent of Rocky Dennis from Mask.

• Like 4

On 17 August 2019 at 20:32, Decimus said:

With this display of deviant criminal intelligence, we now know why it was Steve Wright that was banged up for life and not you.

The next time I brutally rape someone, I'll PM you instead of wasting thousands of pounds on legal representation.

Steve Wright wasn't as good as Mr Kipling. He only managed to put 5 tarts in a box.

22 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me Jewdy, are you really Colin Stagg?

• Like 1

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
19 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

No, no - I'm not having that 'bawsy. There was Jade Goody.

On 17/08/2019 at 17:33, Last Cunt Standing said:

Your analysis might be too simplistic. Very often these simpletons which is what she actually was can be remarkably focused and even devious. Back in the day in the street what I lived in there was a lad who had some syndrome or other that meant when he was in his late teens he was about height of a average eight year old with the reasoning of a four year old that did not stop him from becoming highly skilled at sneaking into garden sheds and stealing things or his other little trick of taking a little stash of fizzy drinks and food from his parent fridge and sneaking off and hiding himself away in secret den somewhere .. one occasion he went missing one morning and it was 36 hours before he was found hiding away in a den in a thicket on the edge of Coppenhall Moss about two miles away.

On 20/08/2019 at 09:18, Glowworm said:

Your analysis might be too simplistic. Very often these simpletons which is what she actually was can be remarkably focused and even devious. Back in the day in the street what I lived in there was a lad who had some syndrome or other that meant when he was in his late teens he was about height of a average eight year old with the reasoning of a four year old that did not stop him from becoming highly skilled at sneaking into garden sheds and stealing things or his other little trick of taking a little stash of fizzy drinks and food from his parent fridge and sneaking off and hiding himself away in secret den somewhere .. one occasion he went missing one morning and it was 36 before he was found hiding away in a den in a thicket on the edge of Coppenhall Moss about two miles away.

Was his name Erroreptile 404?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 20/08/2019 at 09:18, Glowworm said:

Your analysis might be too simplistic. Very often these simpletons which is what she actually was can be remarkably focused and even devious. Back in the day in the street what I lived in there was a lad who had some syndrome or other that meant when he was in his late teens he was about height of a average eight year old with the reasoning of a four year old that did not stop him from becoming highly skilled at sneaking into garden sheds and stealing things or his other little trick of taking a little stash of fizzy drinks and food from his parent fridge and sneaking off and hiding himself away in secret den somewhere .. one occasion he went missing one morning and it was 36 before he was found hiding away in a den in a thicket on the edge of Coppenhall Moss about two miles away.

An interesting story My Lady but completely fucked up i’m afraid. So, he was in his late teens and they found him at the age of 36 in this “den” two miles away? Or did you mean he was found 36 HOURS  later? 

I hate to have to say this but who, exactly, is the window licker here?