CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Malaysian Search and Rescue

Last Cunt Standing

Guest judgetwi
On 19/08/2019 at 23:17, Major Cunt said:

Fuck me Jewdy, are you really Colin Stagg?

Colin was a gentile I believe. Do you really think I would have fallen for that copper slag all over me, telling me she loved me as long as I confessed to stabbing the fuck out of Rachell? 

That’s for lonely, sad cunts like you and Colin, Marje. Not for the likes of me. 😃

Guest judgetwi

Guess what Marjorie? I’m going to the Notting Hill Carnival tomorrow! 

I’m going to park up my Porsche, do a load of drugs, fuck some tasty black pussy and , if any cunt tries to stab me i’m going to take his knife off him and stick it up his black arse.

Ok, it’s all fucking fantasy but you wankers started it.

😁😁😂🤣😎

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Guess what Marjorie? I’m going to the Notting Hill Carnival tomorrow! 

I’m going to park up my Porsche, do a load of drugs, fuck some tasty black pussy and , if any cunt tries to stab me i’m going to take his knife off him and stick it up his black arse.

Ok, it’s all fucking fantasy but you wankers started it.

😁😁😂🤣😎

Should've kept that quiet. Decimus will now attend, disguised as Winnie Mandela. When you least expect, he will jump out from behind a papier-mâché banana tree and kick you in the cock.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Should've kept that quiet. Decimus will now attend, disguised as Winnie Mandela. When you least expect, he will jump out from behind a papier-mâché banana tree and kick you in the cock.

Or the paper mache tree might walk off leaving the live TV cameras showing Decs squatting down squeezing one out on the pavement.

20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Colin was a gentile I believe. Do you really think I would have fallen for that copper slag all over me, telling me she loved me as long as I confessed to stabbing the fuck out of Rachell? 

That’s for lonely, sad cunts like you and Colin, Marje. Not for the likes of me. 😃

More of that famous Jewish sense of humour Jewdy. I must admit my sides are splitting right now but only from irony mate. Wouldn't fall for a police honey trap hey?

I'm reminded of a man who turned up for a slap up meal at a Greek restaurant, only to find a taxi office in place of a taverna. Fact that this offer was made from a notorious wind up merchant was lost on this chap.

I'm in possession of a video shot from the plot opposite, it's accompanied by the tune "Under Pressure' from Queen. It clearly shows an unhappy fellow arriving at said restaurant with a female companion.

😁

• Like 1

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

Or the paper mache tree might walk off leaving the live TV cameras showing Decs squatting down squeezing one out on the pavement.

That would be more showbiz than the usual offerings of women with massive arses and rapists/crack dealers, wearing wobbly head-pieces and doing some bizarre bogle dancing shit.