Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Decimus

Owen Jones

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Batty man, more like it.

Owen Jones   =  Jessie Smollet

Bullshit. Never happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, scotty said:

When you say "battering"...... 

Big batty boy “Good evening. I can see that your sausage needs seasoning”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, King Billy said:

Owen Jones   =  Jessie Smollet

Bullshit. Never happened.

Apparently this kicking took place around 03.30hrs

However he was up with the lark, not a scratch on his face, doing media interviews from 06.30 the next morning

Hmmm....!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Apparently this kicking took place around 03.30hrs

However he was up with the lark, not a scratch on his face, doing media interviews from 06.30 the next morning

Hmmm....!

This also puts me in mind of poor Gareth Thomas, the 6 foot 4 pro rugby player, built like a T-101 terminator, who was beaten up by a 16 year old kid that weighed less than one of his arms.

The minorities are getting a taste for this shit now, expect a lot of straight white people to be jailed for doing absolutely nothing, at the request of malicious, racist blacks, and resentful homosexuals.

And they've even manipulated society to the point that if you try and disagree or protest your innocence, that will be taken as further evidence of racism or homophobia. They've got it all covered.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This also puts me in mind of poor Gareth Thomas, the 6 foot 4 pro rugby player, built like a T-101 terminator, who was beaten up by a 16 year old kid that weighed less than one of his arms.

The minorities are getting a taste for this shit now, expect a lot of straight white people to be jailed for doing absolutely nothing, at the request of malicious, racist blacks, and resentful homosexuals.

And they've even manipulated society to the point that if you try and disagree or protest your innocence, that will be taken as further evidence of racism or homophobia. They've got it all covered.

Xenophobe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Apparently this kicking took place around 03.30hrs

However he was up with the lark, not a scratch on his face, doing media interviews from 06.30 the next morning

Hmmm....!

I like to think that, despite my advancing age, if I’d kicked the cunt in the head they’d still be looking for his teeth in the next postcode over. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I like to think that, despite my advancing age, if I’d kicked the cunt in the head they’d still be looking for his teeth in the next postcode over. 

Doc Marten Industrial were invented for a reason, but this is a better one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So where were Owen’s injuries from this terrible kicking from these “right wing thugs”? A few scratches on his back which could easily be carpet burns from some bumder fucking him across the living room while he shouted “give it to me big boy, I love your Zionist cock!”

Or they could be scratches from whichever poor rodent he attempted to insert up his anal passage.

Either way, he’s a bullshitting lying cunt.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So where were Owen’s injuries from this terrible kicking from these “right wing thugs”? A few scratches on his back which could easily be carpet burns from some bumder fucking him across the living room while he shouted “give it to me big boy, I love your Zionist cock!”

Or they could be scratches from whichever poor rodent he attempted to insert up his anal passage.

Either way, he’s a bullshitting lying cunt.

Is not fabricating a serious assault with intent to incriminate an innocent party, highly illegal? I'm guessing it would be for blue-eyed devils.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I like to think that, despite my advancing age, if I’d kicked the cunt in the head they’d still be looking for his teeth in the next postcode over. 

You got gypsy blood in your veins Bawsey? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You got gypsy blood in your veins Bawsey? 

He just broke into you garden shed, nicked your lawnmower, electric hedge clippers and had a shit in your birdbath.

There’s your answer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

He just broke into you garden shed, nicked your lawnmower, electric hedge clippers and had a shit in your birdbath.

There’s your answer.

No he didn't 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You got gypsy blood in your veins Bawsey? 

Not unless some cunt injected it while I wasn’t looking. 

On a semi-related note, I refuse to donate blood myself because I don’t want it ending up in some other bloke’s erection. It just seems a bit too gay for my liking. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/08/2019 at 22:30, Eric Cuntman said:

Is not fabricating a serious assault with intent to incriminate an innocent party, highly illegal? I'm guessing it would be for blue-eyed devils.

Not in Chicago, if your names Jussie Smollet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/08/2019 at 20:26, Cuntybaws said:

I like to think that, despite my advancing age, if I’d kicked the cunt in the head they’d still be looking for his teeth in the next postcode over. 

"advancing age" .. so you knew Bonnie Prince Charlie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/08/2019 at 00:31, Eric Cuntman said:

I was thinking that. 

Eric I’ve just noticed that I’ve got 1000 likes. I like that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/08/2019 at 20:30, Eric Cuntman said:

Doc Marten Industrial were invented for a reason, but this is a better one.

Fucking Doc Martens. Mine were only a week old and I got a puncture and had to walk home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Eric I’ve just noticed that I’ve got 1000 likes. I like that.

you monumental dog turner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/08/2019 at 18:59, Decimus said:

Weedy faggot Owen Jones has gone and got his bent fucking skull kicked in on a night out. What's worse, instead of doing what he does best, taking it like a man, he has decided to publicise and whinge about it.

You reap what you fucking sow. This little wanker has spent the past three years aggressively trying his hardest to overturn a democratic referendum by labeling everyone who didn't vote his way a racist or an idiot. 

If The Corner wasn't only frequented by a dozen or so fucking weirdos and was read by a national audience, I'd fully expect to never be able to set a foot outside my door without someone beating the living daylights out of me. If you want to wind people up, be ready to deal with the consequences.

Jones should only open his mouth to suck cock in future if he can't handle the inevitable repercussions of trolling 17.4 million British voters.

I hope next time he's put in a fucking coma.

Apparently the little cunt has got under a lot of people's skin lately. Even his own little gay echo chamber Twitter turned against him briefly before the entire thing was censored from the trending tags:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/OwenJonesIsAWankerDay?src=tren

Happy Owen Jones is a Wanker Day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Apparently the little cunt has got under a lot of people's skin lately. Even his own little gay echo chamber Twitter turned against him briefly before the entire thing was censored from the trending tags:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/OwenJonesIsAWankerDay?src=tren

Happy Owen Jones is a Wanker Day!

God help him if he bumps into Eric Cuntman tonight RK. He’ll know what having 6237 likes kicked out of him feels like.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...