Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Decimus

Owen Jones

25 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Batty man, more like it.

Owen Jones   =  Jessie Smollet

Bullshit. Never happened.

5 hours ago, scotty said:

When you say "battering"...... 

Big batty boy “Good evening. I can see that your sausage needs seasoning”

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

Big batty boy “Good evening. I can see that your sausage needs seasoning”

He comes from Stockport .. a town famous for hatters.

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

Owen Jones   =  Jessie Smollet

Bullshit. Never happened.

Apparently this kicking took place around 03.30hrs

However he was up with the lark, not a scratch on his face, doing media interviews from 06.30 the next morning

Hmmm....!

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

However he was up with the lark, not a scratch on his face, doing media interviews from 06.30 the next morning

Hmmm....!

This also puts me in mind of poor Gareth Thomas, the 6 foot 4 pro rugby player, built like a T-101 terminator, who was beaten up by a 16 year old kid that weighed less than one of his arms.

The minorities are getting a taste for this shit now, expect a lot of straight white people to be jailed for doing absolutely nothing, at the request of malicious, racist blacks, and resentful homosexuals.

And they've even manipulated society to the point that if you try and disagree or protest your innocence, that will be taken as further evidence of racism or homophobia. They've got it all covered.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This also puts me in mind of poor Gareth Thomas, the 6 foot 4 pro rugby player, built like a T-101 terminator, who was beaten up by a 16 year old kid that weighed less than one of his arms.

The minorities are getting a taste for this shit now, expect a lot of straight white people to be jailed for doing absolutely nothing, at the request of malicious, racist blacks, and resentful homosexuals.

And they've even manipulated society to the point that if you try and disagree or protest your innocence, that will be taken as further evidence of racism or homophobia. They've got it all covered.

Xenophobe.

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Hmmm....!

I like to think that, despite my advancing age, if I’d kicked the cunt in the head they’d still be looking for his teeth in the next postcode over. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I like to think that, despite my advancing age, if I’d kicked the cunt in the head they’d still be looking for his teeth in the next postcode over. 

Doc Marten Industrial were invented for a reason, but this is a better one.

• Like 1

So where were Owen’s injuries from this terrible kicking from these “right wing thugs”? A few scratches on his back which could easily be carpet burns from some bumder fucking him across the living room while he shouted “give it to me big boy, I love your Zionist cock!”

Or they could be scratches from whichever poor rodent he attempted to insert up his anal passage.

Either way, he’s a bullshitting lying cunt.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So where were Owen’s injuries from this terrible kicking from these “right wing thugs”? A few scratches on his back which could easily be carpet burns from some bumder fucking him across the living room while he shouted “give it to me big boy, I love your Zionist cock!”

Or they could be scratches from whichever poor rodent he attempted to insert up his anal passage.

Either way, he’s a bullshitting lying cunt.

Is not fabricating a serious assault with intent to incriminate an innocent party, highly illegal? I'm guessing it would be for blue-eyed devils.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You got gypsy blood in your veins Bawsey? 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He just broke into you garden shed, nicked your lawnmower, electric hedge clippers and had a shit in your birdbath.

There’s your answer.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

He just broke into you garden shed, nicked your lawnmower, electric hedge clippers and had a shit in your birdbath.

There’s your answer.

No he didn't 

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not unless some cunt injected it while I wasn’t looking. 

On a semi-related note, I refuse to donate blood myself because I don’t want it ending up in some other bloke’s erection. It just seems a bit too gay for my liking. 

• Like 2