CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Transplant Games

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Well fuck me whatever next. The usual tearful onslaught of entitled competitors makes the paralympians look like real men and yes the bar has been lowered once again. OMG OMG aren't they brave? I wonder how many lifelong piss heads have been offered a place in the drinking contest with their new liver (if there are any going for ordinary people) in the venue's bar. The George Best and Brian Cough award - who can fuck up a second chance in 2 weeks wins gold.

What a stupid event this will be.

Guest judgetwi

What about the trannie games? You could have the male to female cstegory and the female to male. Good luck to the commentators struggling with the correct pronouns there. As a special attraction in the relays you have to shove the baton up the next runner’s arse.

If you don’t watch it you are a “transphobe” and a “bigot.”

Sounds like a winner to me.

8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

What about the trannie games? You could have the male to female cstegory and the female to male. Good luck to the commentators struggling with the correct pronouns there. As a special attraction in the relays you have to shove the baton up the next runner’s arse.

If you don’t watch it you are a “transphobe” and a “bigot.”

Sounds like a winner to me.

Then pitch the fucker to the fuckers at the Beeb. And when it does come on, we know who to fucking blame. 

2 minutes ago, kylie said:

Blame Brexit, it gets the blame for every other fuckin' thing that goes tits-up, snowflake cunts!

I dropped a mug of coffee in the kitchen last night. It would never have happened if there was no Brexit. Fuck knows what's gonna happen when we come out. Some say that accidents in the kitchen will raise by 70% and people tripping over will rise to record levels.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I dropped a mug of coffee in the kitchen last night. It would never have happened if there was no Brexit. Fuck knows what's gonna happen when we come out. Some say that accidents in the kitchen will raise by 70% and people tripping over will rise to record levels.

I stubbed my toe getting out of bed this morning, Brexit again!

15 minutes ago, kylie said:

Blame Brexit, it gets the blame for every other fuckin' thing that goes tits-up, snowflake cunts!

Oh look, Richard Littlejohn has suffered a catastrophic brain injury and joined The Corner.

Wind your neck in you little cunt, or I'll find you and shove my Article 50 up your clichéd, tattered arsehole.

You've been warned.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Oh look, Richard Littlejohn has suffered a catastrophic brain injury and joined The Corner.

Wind your neck in you little cunt, or I'll find you and shove my Article 50 up your clichéd, tattered arsehole.

You've been warned.

If ever a post deserved two likes, that was it Decs. I've just sprayed coffee over my laptop.

This cunt makes judge sound like Stephen Hawking, who I'd wager probably shares a striking physical resemblance.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
32 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

If ever a post deserved two likes, that was it Decs. I've just sprayed coffee over my laptop.

This cunt makes judge sound like Stephen Hawking, who I'd wager probably shares a striking physical resemblance.

Jethro and Marjorie.......two star crossed lovers talking in spaz tongues.  😃

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

What have you had for breakfast this morning, Judge?

Sausage I'd wager, a big jumbo one.

Lol lol.

Fat queer cunt.

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

No doubt accompanied by a 2 litre bottle of White Ace cider, to wash the spunk down his gullet.

Fucking hell! It’s like.........telepathy! Amazing.

19 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell! It’s like.........telepathy! Amazing.

I imagine that you're the go to guy for all things esoterical on The Corner, what with you looking like a cross between Russell Grant and Davros the Dalek.

Lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

My God you’re an idiot. 

Frank. I spotted a beggar clasping a can of Tennant's Super earlier, who was more fashion conscious and stylish than you. In fact the cunt was murdering a tune by the"Coral" on an Argos acoustic guitar.

The parallels are striking!