CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Transplant Games

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

50 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Frank. I spotted a beggar clasping a can of Tennant's Super earlier, who was more fashion conscious and stylish than you. In fact the cunt was murdering a tune by the"Coral" on an Argos acoustic guitar.

The parallels are striking!

I’ve provided you with a couple of very easy openers recently. Someone like Decs would’ve had the membership dancing in the aisles.  

You are way out of your depth. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

If ever a post deserved two likes, that was it Decs. I've just sprayed coffee over my laptop.

This cunt makes judge sound like Stephen Hawking, who I'd wager probably shares a striking physical resemblance.

You’ll pay for that. 

Creepy fucking twat. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

You’ll pay for that. 

Creepy fucking twat. 

You’ve already been told, but here it is again - until you can change your username to something less fucking stupid than your current absurdity, you should remain silent and preferably fuck off too. What the fuck were you thinking? 

Edited by Ape
Fuck off Pen, you humourless old slag.
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Ape said:

You’ve already been told, but here it is again - until you can change your username to something less fucking stupid than your current absurdity, you should remain silent and preferably fuck off too. What the fuck were you thinking? 

Ape I’m all over the place. It’s been seven weeks and I’m still in Spain avoiding the inevitable. I can’t stand myself.

Edited by Battlestir Gallacticaaaah
Change Display Name You are not allowed to change your display name right now as you have changed it recently. You are only permitted to make 3 changes in a 30-day period.
  • Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
21 minutes ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

Ape I’m all over the place. It’s been seven weeks and I’m still in Spain avoiding the inevitable. I can’t stand myself.

With withered emaciated worms for legs like yours, I am not surprised you cannot stand. 

RIP Mike fucking D.

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I doubt it Frank, seriously. You couldn't even pay for Ming's extra services.

You utter cunt.

Don’t get me wrong MC.. I have nothing to gain by criticising some humourless newbie bod on here. However, when you suggest that you might proffer a double-like to a fellow member because you’ve ‘just sprayed coffee all over your laptop’, you might want to stop and have a look around you. 

7 minutes ago, The Ghost of Alfie Noakes said:

With withered emaciated worms for legs like yours, I am not surprised you cannot stand. 

RIP Mike fucking D.

‘With withered?’ Eat shit Alfie you senile old cunt. Nobody wants you or your fucking ghost here. Fuck off. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
28 minutes ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

‘With withered?’ Eat shit Alfie you senile old cunt. Nobody wants you or your fucking ghost here. Fuck off. 

What a ridiculous farce of a fucking name you have given yourself, you completely useless parody of a man.

2 hours ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

Don’t get me wrong MC.. I have nothing to gain by criticising some humourless newbie bod on here. However, when you suggest that you might proffer a double-like to a fellow member because you’ve ‘just sprayed coffee all over your laptop’, you might want to stop and have a look around you. 

If I happen to find a post amusing enough to spray coffee over my laptop from laughter, then in my book it warrants a double like. I had a similar experience after spotting your dodgy syrup and fig, which looks like it was won at a Gary Glitter charity auction.

Don't tell me what the fuck I should think either? That's Judge's department.

I've stopped and looked around Francis....word on the street is.... retirement... probably Eastbourne.

Plonker.

Guest judgetwi
39 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

If I happen to find a post amusing enough to spray coffee over my laptop from laughter, then in my book it warrants a double like. 

Plonker.

Come on Marje. Spitting your coffee/ tea/ whatever in laughter is such a well worn Mumsnet cliche you can’t be surprised that some cunt takes the piss out of you surely? 

On the other hand your only response to somebody disagreeing with you is to accuse them of being disabled. You’re not very bright are you Marje? ......,, which explains why you lick the arse of wankers like the Carrotcruncher. Nothing to say, need back up don’t you? 

Who says “plonker” these days?

Get down the Women’s Institute Marjorie. I’m sure those old Doris’s won’t laugh at at you down there.  😁

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Come on Marje. Spitting your coffee/ tea/ whatever in laughter is such a well worn Mumsnet cliche you can’t be surprised that some cunt takes the piss out of you surely? 

On the other hand your only response to somebody disagreeing with you is to accuse them of being disabled. You’re not very bright are you Marje? ......,, which explains why you lick the arse of wankers like the Carrotcruncher. Nothing to say, need back up don’t you? 

Who says “plonker” these days?

Get down the Women’s Institute Marjorie. I’m sure those old Doris’s won’t laugh at at you down there.  😁

You're a hypocritical cunt that's certain, coming on here giving it the 'big un' then professing outrage over alleged allegations, trying to get members banned you slippery cunt. 

How's the view from your bedroom window Jewdy, can you still see that paddling pool?

Stick to Mumsnet you prat!

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

You're a hypocritical cunt that's certain, coming on here giving it the 'big un' then professing outrage over alleged allegations, trying to get members banned you slippery cunt. 

How's the view from your bedroom window Jewdy, can you still see that paddling pool?

Stick to Mumsnet you prat!

Some might disagree but you appear to be a very, very insecure person. I’ll address this when I’m ready. 

On a lighter note, Mrs R recently sent a clear message to the board that accusations or inferences of paedophilia, no matter how oblique, will not be tolerated. She may give you the benefit of the doubt as to whether you somehow missed it, however, I’ve reported you nevertheless.

12 hours ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

Listen, cunt, you've been around long enough that I expect you to know the drill.

If and when I decide a newbie has outstayed their welcome, I let my displeasure be known. Generally, The Corner will then follow suit, as with King fucking Billy. You're wasting your time manufacturing some tired campaign against MC, I like him and he's here to stay. 

Fuck off and play with KB.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Listen, cunt, you've been around long enough that I expect you to know the drill.

If and when I decide a newbie has outstayed their welcome, I let my displeasure be known. Generally, The Corner will then follow suit, as with King fucking Billy. You're wasting your time manufacturing some tired campaign against MC, I like him and he's here to stay. 

Fuck off and play with KB.

Without being silly, what do you like about him? Give me three attributes and I’ll leave him alone. 

1 minute ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

Idiot. Read my post in full. Trigger-happy fucking waster. 

I'd expect you to pull a last minute edit on some part-time fucking wanker, but not on me.

Two other reasons. He detests King Billy and he laughs at my posts. I'm only here to cause trouble and to entertain, so what's not to like about him?

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd expect you to pull a last minute edit on some part-time fucking wanker, but not on me.

Two other reasons. He detests King Billy and he laughs at my posts. I'm only here to cause trouble and to entertain, so what's not to like about him?

It was edited a couple of seconds after. You jumped in and sat on your reply for almost 20 mins. I asked for three attributes, not a list of your usual cheap gags. Focus or fuck off.

1 hour ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

It was edited a couple of seconds after. You jumped in and sat on your reply for almost 20 mins. I asked for three attributes, not a list of your usual cheap gags. Focus or fuck off.

I'm relying on you to get it right first time, I don't expect to have to sit and wait whilst you fumble about editing your post a dozen times like a fucking amateur.

• Like 1