Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Arthur Fuqs-Aches

The Transplant Games

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm relying on you to get it right first time, I don't expect to have to sit and wait whilst you fumble about editing your post a dozen times like a fucking amateur.

Admit that I'm right and apologise why you're at it. Apart from you making him laugh like some sort of roadie buffoon, the over-sensitive creep is no better than an ollyboro, wizardsleeve or god forbid, fuckwit scotty.

  • Like 1
  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

Admit that I'm right and apologise why you're at it. Apart from you making him laugh like some sort of roadie buffoon, the over-sensitive creep is no better than an ollyboro, wizardsleeve or god forbid, fuckwit scotty.

You're upset. Don't come back to me until you've reacquainted yourself with the Caps Lock button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

Admit that I'm right and apologise why you're at it. Apart from you making him laugh like some sort of roadie buffoon, the over-sensitive creep is no better than an ollyboro, wizardsleeve or god forbid, fuckwit scotty.

While.

idiot.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

While.

idiot.

I imagine that after spending the afternoon endlessly rehashing and editing his material, he's already feeling pretty low about himself. On top of that, the unspontaneous fucking cunt is now firing off posts that look like they've been written by that spastic who went missing in Malaysia.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

Some might disagree but you appear to be a very, very insecure person. I’ll address this when I’m ready. 

On a lighter note, Mrs R recently sent a clear message to the board that accusations or inferences of paedophilia, no matter how oblique, will not be tolerated. She may give you the benefit of the doubt as to whether you somehow missed it, however, I’ve reported you nevertheless.

 

 

I was under the impression that Francis Kleftiko psychiatrist had been struck of the medical register some time ago, due to dubious and unorthodox practices. During the trial at Harrow crown court several witnesses testified how after being administered Rohypnol, they awoke with a damp and swollen anus, Mr Kleftiko assured them this was a common side effect and not to worry. During the subsequent GMC investigation a culture of blatant oversubscribing was common at that practice. 

Now, now, Frank, nobody likes a grass, and given the above evidence I'd wager you don't either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I was under the impression that Francis Kleftiko psychiatrist had been struck of the medical register some time ago, due to dubious and unorthodox practices. During the trial at Harrow crown court several witnesses testified how after being administered Rohypnol, they awoke with a damp and swollen anus, Mr Kleftiko assured them this was a common side effect and not to worry. During the subsequent GMC investigation a culture of blatant oversubscribing was common at that practice. 

Now, now, Frank, nobody likes a grass, and given the above evidence I'd wager you don't either.

'eavens?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that after spending the afternoon endlessly rehashing and editing his material, he's already feeling pretty low about himself. On top of that, the unspontaneous fucking cunt is now firing off posts that look like they've been written by that spastic who went missing in Malaysia.

 

There's a name for this particular affliction, which has been seen here regularly:

DECSLEXIA. Noun. A disorder categorized by a typically temporary inability to spell, punctuate or coherently structure sentences. Frequently caused by a thorough literary kicking or a stiff prod in the eyes from all 12 of the assailant's fingers. A symptom of being rattled. Often a precursor to a meltdown.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DrCunt said:

There's a name for this particular affliction, which has been seen here regularly:

DECSLEXIA. Noun. A disorder categorized by a typically temporary inability to spell, punctuate or coherently structure sentences. Frequently caused by a thorough literary kicking or a stiff prod in the eyes from all 12 of the assailant's fingers. A symptom of being rattled. Often a precursor to a meltdown.

Usually prefixes user name with Dr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You're a hypocritical cunt that's certain, coming on here giving it the 'big un' then professing outrage over alleged allegations, trying to get members banned you slippery cunt. 

How's the view from your bedroom window Jewdy, can you still see that paddling pool?

Stick to Mumsnet you prat!

 

Can't say you haven't been fairly warned, off-site for 48 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that after spending the afternoon endlessly rehashing and editing his material, he's already feeling pretty low about himself. On top of that, the unspontaneous fucking cunt is now firing off posts that look like they've been written by that spastic who went missing in Malaysia.

 

Spastic who went missing in Malaysia?? Fucking hell😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Decimus said:

Listen, cunt, you've been around long enough that I expect you to know the drill.

If and when I decide a newbie has outstayed their welcome, I let my displeasure be known. Generally, The Corner will then follow suit, as with King fucking Billy. You're wasting your time manufacturing some tired campaign against MC, I like him and he's here to stay. 

Fuck off and play with KB.

Oh dear. Decimus doesn’t like me. I  hope he doesn’t tell the cabal. I happen to think MC is OK too and their mutual arselicking is really none of my business. Still, Decs, What with his imaginary holiday in Corsica followed by a lengthy ban I have some time before I need to hide under the bed. Hope he chokes on a gnocchi and a crowd of greasy onlookers gathers around and kicks the shite out of him. Ciao Bella!!!

What a prick!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Oh dear. Decimus doesn’t like me. I  hope he doesn’t tell the cabal. I happen to think MC is OK too and their mutual arselicking is really none of my business. Still, Decs, What with his imaginary holiday in Corsica followed by a lengthy ban I have some time before I need to hide under the bed. Hope he chokes on a gnocchi and a crowd of greasy onlookers gathers around and kicks the shite out of him. Ciao Bella!!!

What a prick!

He likes Corsica .. the Corsicans are rather short in stature 4'9" being average for a man .. Decco at 5'3" will be a giant amongst them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/08/2019 at 21:23, Ape said:

You’ve already been told, but here it is again - until you can change your username to something less fucking stupid than your current absurdity, you should remain silent and preferably fuck off too. What the fuck were you thinking? 

Battlestir gallacticaaaah. Probably the most ridiculous username ever to top the leaderboard.

Effortless.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

Battlestir gallacticaaaah. Most probably the most ridiculous username ever to top the leaderboard.

Effortless.

Fuck off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

For what it's worth, I think you're great. Always happy to discreetly acknowledge that you've been fucked over once again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/08/2019 at 08:32, King Billy said:

Oh dear. Decimus doesn’t like me. I  hope he doesn’t tell the cabal. I happen to think MC is OK too and their mutual arselicking is really none of my business. Still, Decs, What with his imaginary holiday in Corsica followed by a lengthy ban I have some time before I need to hide under the bed. Hope he chokes on a gnocchi and a crowd of greasy onlookers gathers around and kicks the shite out of him. Ciao Bella!!!

What a prick!

Not much of a cabal, that their leader keeps getting banned.

Headquarters in Norfolk...says it all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

Not much of a cabal, that their leader keeps getting banned.

Headquarters in Norfolk...says it all.

He’s in Corsica now (allegedly) mesmerising  the locals, (The ones who haven’t told him to ‘Fuck Off’) with his stories from ‘Cunts Corner’ and how he’s (in his own words) something of a big deal in the parallel universe of online cunts. His Napoleon Bonaparte syndrome will be in full swing as we speak. Napoleon himself was exiled to Corsica, and was a rather vertically challenged chap himself. Decs will, no doubt have interpreted their uncannily similar stunted growth as genetic proof of a link  to himself and will no doubt return with pictures posing beside the statues of the little French lunatic. In fairness Decs could accurately describe himself as something of a big deal in Corsica  as the average Male is under 5 feet tall.

Unfortunately to me he’s just a little has been living off tales of his past glories.

Fuck him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He’s in Corsica now (allegedly) mesmerising  the locals, (The ones who haven’t told him to ‘Fuck Off’) with his stories from ‘Cunts Corner’ and how he’s (in his own words) something of a big deal in the parallel universe of online cunts. His Napoleon Bonaparte syndrome will be in full swing as we speak. Napoleon himself was exiled to Corsica, and was a rather vertically challenged chap himself. Decs will, no doubt have interpreted their uncannily similar stunted growth as genetic proof of a link  to himself and will no doubt return with pictures posing beside the statues of the little French lunatic. In fairness Decs could accurately describe himself as something of a big deal in Corsica  as the average Male is under 5 feet tall.

Unfortunately to me he’s just a little has been living off tales of his past glories.

Fuck him.

Of course Billy...but he has no past glories, just several failed businesses.

I have never liked the cuntbreed....ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Of course Billy...but he has no past glories, just several failed businesses.

I have never liked the cuntbreed....ever.

I actually prefer the cunt not to like me.  I think deep down he doesn’t really like himself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...