CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Best fringe joke

Neil

Guest Salty Piss Flap
23 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You have to wonder what makes these people tic. 

vehaffveys.jpg

Get it, Herr Cuntybaws??? Tic... Toc???? Get it????

I kill me.... :D 

Guest judgetwi
21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you really think that asking why a grown man would be observing a paddling pool, and accusing someone of "raping children" (your words, nobody else's), are the same thing?

you must have some mental condition that alters perception of things communicated. Again.. When did anyone accuse you of raping children? Answer the fucking question, or drop it.

Fucking cry-baby attention seeking drama queen little cunt. Perhaps you could fabricate an assault to go with your fabricated stories of being called names. 

Not a problem Hard Man. Apparently the rules allow you to accuse me of kiddy fiddling, as you have just done again, when you can’t cope with having the piss taken out of you. As long as you don’t accuse me of raping children in my own family you’re OK.

Anyway why don’t you tell us about  all the guns you have fantasised  about owning and what a steaming hard on it gives you?

7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Not a problem Hard Man. Apparently the rules allow you to accuse me of kiddy fiddling, as you have just done again, when you can’t cope with having the piss taken out of you. As long as you don’t accuse me of raping children in my own family you’re OK.

Anyway why don’t you tell us about  all the guns you have fantasised  about owning and what a steaming hard on it gives you?

WHERE, in the post of mine that you just quoted, is there an accusation of "kiddy fiddling"??

Seriously, show me. Quote it again and highlight the accusation. 

You really, genuinely are delusional. And the ultimate irony? You exhibit more 'snowflake' characteristics than any snowflake you've ever criticised. 

You're perpetually outraged and offended by any challenge or opinion that differs to yours. You demand punishment of any who do so. And you make up shit because you're thick.

for the fourth time, let me be clear..

QUOTE ONE POST WHERE I HAVE ACCUSED YOU OF RAPING OR INTERFERING WITH CHILDREN.

I'm waiting, you grassing little attention seeking cunt.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

WHERE, in the post of mine that you just quoted, is there an accusation of "kiddy fiddling"??

You really, genuinely are delusional. And the ultimate irony? You exhibit more 'snowflake' characteristics than any snowflake you've ever criticised. 

You're perpetually outraged and offended by any challenge or opinion that differs to yours. You demand punishment of any who do so. And you make up shit because you're thick.

You are on very thin ice, Eric. Go to bed.  

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Velly interesting! But also stoopid. 

Yes, I knew it was when I posted it, but damned if I could resist!!!! :P

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

An inference can be drawn from your post, Eric -

On ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 15:09, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm more fucking worried about the fact that a grown man would go upstairs to his bedroom, purely to observe a paddling pool full of children. I hope he's some sort of lifeguard.

Whilst you escaped censure by the skin of your teeth, others chose to capitalise on the post.

@judgetwi, you are overplaying victimhood,  @Eric Cuntman you are becoming hysterical and are in need of a slap to calm you down. Both of you should move on.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric you need to grow a pair .. I cannot ever recollect Judge being nice to anyone and I have had more shit off him than anyone but Judge is fucking Judge, he does not take prisoners and he is an institution, and unlike a few cunts here who think that they are amusing he is actually funny. Get over it.

2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Eric you need to grow a pair .. I cannot ever recollect Judge being nice to anyone and I have had more shit off him than anyone but Judge is fucking Judge, he does not take prisoners and he is an institution, and unlike a few cunts here who think that they are amusing he is actually funny. Get over it.

I'm sure @Mrs Roops is quite capable of getting her point across, without you hanging around in the background, sniggering sycophantically as the other kids get their wrist slapped.

Incidentally, do you feel the same loyalty to this Mrs Roops as you did to the original Mrs Roops? You know, the one who was replaced by the current ringer, when the site changed hands.

54 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

...Incidentally, do you feel the same loyalty to this Mrs Roops as you did to the original Mrs Roops? You know, the one who was replaced by the current ringer, when the site changed hands.

Interesting...whaddya got to back that up?

57 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm sure @Mrs Roops is quite capable of getting her point across, without you hanging around in the background, sniggering sycophantically as the other kids get their wrist slapped.

Incidentally, do you feel the same loyalty to this Mrs Roops as you did to the original Mrs Roops? You know, the one who was replaced by the current ringer, when the site changed hands.

Mrs Roops ls is everywhere and everything. She is the silent guest at the table.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Snakes don't become butterflies 

And butterflies, back when they were being named, came within a mere two letters of forever being known as "buttflies". 

Not particularly relevant, but possibly a point of interest to some.