CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Faggot Crossing

Decimus

Lambeth Council have recently unveiled the UK's first ever permanent "Rainbow" zebra crossing. Apparently, this is to demonstrate solidarity with the bent community who have suffered unprecedented levels of gay-bashing this year.

This is the latest gimmick in a string of traffic related, faggot PR stunts. A few years ago the little green man was replaced by two skipping bandits holding hands in an attempt to sexualise crossing the road. It's not as if the green man was in anyway overtly heterosexual to begin with, he wasn't bending over a little green slag in heels.

How long until sleeping policemen have gaping arseholes painted on them? When will lollipop ladies be replaced by legions of Tootsie's, Jenner's and Pen?

My only hope is that the worldwide LGBTQ+ population flock to the crossing and risk death and disablement by taking mincing selfies in the middle of rush hour traffic.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

There's a long history of this sort of shit. Tufty Fluffytail had to be a raging homo, which explains his being selected to present a road safety campaign.

Green cross code man used to wear tights. Until they sacked him because of the drink driving conviction. Come to think of it, he used to wear a black gimp mask as well.

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Green cross code man used to wear tights. Until they sacked him because of the drink driving conviction. Come to think of it, he used to wear a black gimp mask as well.

Do you remember SPLINK?

Neil's dyslexic so he thought it read SPUNK. You can imagine the problems he got into.

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do you remember SPLINK?

Neil's dyslexic so he thought it read SPUNK. You can imagine the problems he got into.

Worzel fucking Gummidge! No, I don't remember that one. No seven year old would remember all five components of that acronym.

I remember the one with Alvin Stardust though. Where he does that creepy finger point with his leather perv glove and shouts..

"Hey you crazy kids! You must be out of your tiny minds!"

he was a god bothering Liza Goddard shagging twat.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
38 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was either Green cross code man or this cunt

To be honest I'd have taken me chances on my own. 

Nowadays any strange guy approaching and touching a kid in that manner, would've been attacked by a crowd of people screaming "Pervert!!! Pervert!!!"

Screenshot-Capture-2019-08-21-14-48-41-0

But then nowadays there's a 50/50 chance he actually would've been a pervert, so...

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Lambeth Council have recently unveiled the UK's first ever permanent "Rainbow" zebra crossing. Apparently, this is to demonstrate solidarity with the bent community who have suffered unprecedented levels of gay-bashing this year.

This is the latest gimmick in a string of traffic related, faggot PR stunts. A few years ago the little green man was replaced by two skipping bandits holding hands in an attempt to sexualise crossing the road. It's not as if the green man was in anyway overtly heterosexual to begin with, he wasn't bending over a little green slag in heels.

How long until sleeping policemen have gaping arseholes painted on them? When will lollipop ladies be replaced by legions of Tootsie's, Jenner's and Pen?

My only hope is that the worldwide LGBTQ+ population flock to the crossing and risk death and disablement by taking mincing selfies in the middle of rush hour traffic.

The loony left Lambeth Council have now nicely advertised the crossing for speeding,reckless radicalised Islamic taxi drivers to miss the brake pedal....

Splat.....HIV all over the road...

Lol.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Nowadays any strange guy approaching and touching a kid in that manner, would've been attacked by a crowd of people screaming "Pervert!!! Pervert!!!

Indeed. So it comes as no surprise that people on here find it more than a little bit iffy when The Judge voluntarily admits that he peeps through a crack in his curtains whenever he hears the splash of tiny infant feet in a paddling pool.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. So it comes as no surprise that people on here find it more than a little bit iffy when The Judge voluntarily admits that he peeps through a crack in his curtains whenever he hears the splash of tiny infant feet in a paddling pool.

Disgusting. Reported. 

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Worzel fucking Gummidge! No, I don't remember that one. No seven year old would remember all five components of that acronym.

I remember the one with Alvin Stardust though. Where he does that creepy finger point with his leather perv glove and shouts..

"Hey you crazy kids! You must be out of your tiny minds!"

he was a god bothering Liza Goddard shagging twat.

I'm sure you wouldn't have turned down Liza Goddard in her prime? 

24 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Nowadays any strange guy approaching and touching a kid in that manner, would've been attacked by a crowd of people screaming "Pervert!!! Pervert!!!"

Screenshot-Capture-2019-08-21-14-48-41-0

But then nowadays there's a 50/50 chance he actually would've been a pervert, so...

Has he been raiding Frank's wardrobe? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Visit Calvi. Its beautiful and has some wonderful little places along the marina that does brilliant food

We're staying in Calenzana, so it's on the itinerany.

I've never been to Corsica, but it's always been on my list. Sardinia in October hopefully.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Hardly, I mentioned it weeks ago, long before your Mr. Magoo does Benidorm portfolio went viral on here.

I'm seriously hoping he does a midnight Reggie Perrin into the Mediterranean.

Besides I'm gonna deal with him at a later date...so fuck him for now.

Me and the Missus have been moving over the last few days and I've forgotten what total fucking arse-ache it is, one thing after another.

Couple that with the inevitable conversation about finally having children, and I'm fucking exhausted.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm seriously hoping he does a midnight Reggie Perrin into the Mediterranean.

Besides I'm gonna deal with him at a later date...so fuck him for now.

Me and the Missus have been moving over the last few days and I've forgotten what total fucking arse-ache it is, one thing after another.

Couple that with the inevitable conversation about finally having children, and I'm fucking exhausted.

It’s the Atlantic, thicko. 

Nobody cares. Kill yourselves. When I’m properly reinstated I swear to god you’ll be the first one to get it.