CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Faggot Crossing

Decimus

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

What do I care, I'm off to Corsica in the morning. I'll add some more pictures of dagoes to your Open Corner scrapbook on my return...

Not sure when that will be. You're off-site during your holidays and for period of time after you've returned.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not sure when that will be. You're off-site during your holidays and for period of time after you've returned.

He's booked for two weeks, not the usual phantom 6 days. It's in our PM correspondence from this morning if you need to verify.

31 minutes ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

Don't care was made to care. Bonnes vacances, idiot. 

Lol lol

LOL

Fuck Len Barry with his wishy washy pop shit. I have just got a lovely copy of i never get enough by Billy the kid Emerson on the Mad label. Did you know that is still going at 93 years of age.

What do you think about that ?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How many Corsican police did it take to remove you?

How many Corsicans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Two. One to change the bulb and another one to sneak up behind him with a switchable and slice his windpipe open.

Guest judgetwi

Fuck the two bob carrotcruncher, as a resident and council tax payer in Lambeth I have a dog in this fight. I drove over this pile of shit last week and thought “what the fuck was that?” As soon as I could I googled this bollocks and came up with this quote from Mayor Ibrahim Dogus (for fucks sake) :

”these crossings are a symbol of the pride we have in our flourishing LGBT+ community. It is just one of the many ways we will continue to stand in solidarity with those who face discrimination in our borough and beyond.”

Is that right Mr Mayor? Well the only thing I know about the LGBT+ community in Lambeth is the notorious gay bar, SW9, just off Brixton High Road. This is where wealthy middle aged white men go to pick up poor black boys , some of whom are probably underage. This is Cleveland Street 130 years later........ the rich sexually exploiting the poor. But you don’t give a fuck about that do you Mr Mayor? You just want to spend my fucking money on “celebrating” the politically whitewashed, sordid bumboy lifestyle.

You can stick your gay crossings and your LGBT+ pretend “community” up your arse Mr Mayor.........and fuck off while you’re doing it you cunt.

Guest DrCunt
14 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck the two bob carrotcruncher, as a resident and council tax payer in Lambeth I have a dog in this fight. I drove over this pile of shit last week and thought “what the fuck was that?” As soon as I could I googled this bollocks and came up with this quote from Mayor Ibrahim Dogus (for fucks sake) :

”these crossings are a symbol of the pride we have in our flourishing LGBT+ community. It is just one of the many ways we will continue to stand in solidarity with those who face discrimination in our borough and beyond.”

Is that right Mr Mayor? Well the only thing I know about the LGBT+ community in Lambeth is the notorious gay bar, SW9, just off Brixton High Road. This is where wealthy middle aged white men go to pick up poor black boys , some of whom are probably underage. This is Cleveland Street 130 years later........ the rich sexually exploiting the poor. But you don’t give a fuck about that do you Mr Mayor? You just want to spend my fucking money on “celebrating” the politically whitewashed, sordid bumboy lifestyle.

You can stick your gay crossings and your LGBT+ pretend “community” up your arse Mr Mayor.........and fuck off while you’re doing it you cunt.

Know it well? Thought so.

Guest DrCunt
10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

My congratulations on being the first to come up with the oh so predictable response.

No prize. Sorry.

Thank god. It would just be a gobble by the takeaway bins anyway.

Have you seen Jacamo's new catalogue? Of course you have. Doh.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why not try getting him banned. Oily little creep arse cunt.

I've just returned after a little stretch myself....I'd like to say I'm rehabilitated....though just like a stretch in the UK penal system...nothings changed.

You fucking wanker Jewdy. Screaming outrage over your own comments.

When the ice eventually breaks, I'll be there to launch half bricks at you.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
23 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Thank god. It would just be a gobble by the takeaway bins anyway.

Have you seen Jacamo's new catalogue? Of course you have. Doh.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why not try getting him banned. Oily little creep arse cunt.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I've just returned after a little stretch myself....I'd like to say I'm rehabilitated....though just like a stretch in the UK penal system...nothings changed.

You fucking wanker Jewdy. Screaming outrage over your own comments.

When the ice eventually breaks, I'll be there to launch half bricks at you.

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my “genuine German frankfurters “ (delicious hot or cold) from the Joe Daki shop. I usually try to avoid EU shit but a quick examination of the packet shows that they are manufactured in Bradfordistan and are Halal. Oh well , when you are pissed you don’t really worry about the cruel slaughter of animals and your country being occupied by an alien culture. I’m not saying that’s right it’s just the way it is.

Now where was I ? Oh yeah i was going to take the piss out of these 3 nothing to say little wankers who need to get a doctor to take a look at their overworked shit encrusted tongues. But I can’t be arsed right now to be honest.

Oh well, same shit different day. 😀

7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my “genuine German frankfurters “ (delicious hot or cold) from the Joe Daki shop. I usually try to avoid EU shit but a quick examination of the packet shows that they are manufactured in Bradfordistan and are Halal. Oh well , when you are pissed you don’t really worry about the cruel slaughter of animals and your country being occupied by an alien culture. I’m not saying that’s right it’s just the way it is.

Now where was I ? Oh yeah i was going to take the piss out of these 3 nothing to say little wankers who need to get a doctor to take a look at their overworked shit encrusted tongues. But I can’t be arsed right now to be honest.

Doesn't sound to kosher to me Judith? I'm reminded of a man who turned up at an imaginary taverna, for imaginary theatre tickets.

Rumour has it he was a detective too?

Silly cunt.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Virgin.

27 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

If I had a pound for every time you've used this opening refrain Jewdy, I'd have enough to buy a round at your local. I understand The Pink Oboe always has a guest queer beer on tap.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
21 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Doesn't sound to kosher to me Judith? I'm reminded of a man who turned up at an imaginary taverna, for imaginary theatre tickets.

Rumour has it he was a detective too?

Silly cunt.

Fuck me Marje! You’re more pissed than I am. You need to get your life sorted mate. 

Fucking listen to me, I sound like a politician! The difference being I pay for my own booze not the fucking taxpayer.

Guest judgetwi
4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

If I had a pound for every time you've used this opening refrain Jewdy, I'd have enough to buy a round at your local. I understand The Pink Oboe always has a guest queer beer on tap.

You’re struggling badly here Herr Oberst.......desperately looking around for popularity and picking on the obvious target.

I expect better from you after all these years.

How the mighty have fallen.

15 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me Marje! You’re more pissed than I am. You need to get your life sorted mate. 

Fucking listen to me, I sound like a politician! The difference being I pay for my own booze not the fucking taxpayer.

Yeah, but you did make a right cunt of yourself, turning up to a complimentary dinner at an imaginary restaurant.

Was your female companion suitably impressed. Frank sent me the picture, taken from the car across the road. Your expression is priceless. Idiot.