CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Faggot Crossing

Decimus

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah, but you did make a right cunt of yourself, turning up to a complimentary dinner at an imaginary restaurant.

Was your female companion suitably impressed. Frank sent me the picture, taken from the car across the road. Your expression is priceless. Idiot.

I'm guessing that was his career he turned up with, also was it a tandem mobility scooter, or was she just squashed in behind his 30 stone frame?

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah, but you did make a right cunt of yourself, turning up to a complimentary dinner at an imaginary restaurant.

Was your female companion suitably impressed. Frank sent me the picture, taken from the car across the road. Your expression is priceless. Idiot.

Frank took a picture from a car? Is he a private dick? I know he's a public one. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'm just a bit rusty at this, having spend some time in the cooler then a halfway house for supervised reintroduction to society...I thought the thread title was an actual physical location Punky frequents...the intersection where Canal Street meets the gay red light district in Cheshire.  His little friend topped himself in jail.  

On 21/08/2019 at 23:11, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

He's booked for two weeks, not the usual phantom 6 days. It's in our PM correspondence from this morning if you need to verify.

As if he needed to sully his reputation further, frank adds "sneaky, grassing fucking cunt" to his portfolio of repulsion. And naturally, being teacher's favourite pet, roops leaps to attention at the mere sound of his pathetic, whining voice and orders decs into detention after class with no supper or ciggies. 

You disgust me. Fuck off. 

• Like 2