CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Morrisons toilet paper

Neil

Mrs N slums it in this chavvy shithole and returns with a 9 pack of own brand bog roll,fuck me,I thought we'd evolved enough from wiping our arses with something akin to greaseproof paper.Im quite keen to look after my nipsy but this abomination spreads it around like peanut butter on glass.My back looked like as badger in negative by the time I'd finished.Starting  school in the 60's harnessed millions of kids phobias about going to the loo leaving skid marks and scratches around the ring piece and this paper is the stuff of nightmares.

Enjoy your breakfast. 

4 hours ago, Neil said:

Mrs N slums it in this chavvy shithole and returns with a 9 pack of own brand bog roll,fuck me,I thought we'd evolved enough from wiping our arses with something akin to greaseproof paper.Im quite keen to look after my nipsy but this abomination spreads it around like peanut butter on glass.My back looked like as badger in negative by the time I'd finished.Starting  school in the 60's harnessed millions of kids phobias about going to the loo leaving skid marks and scratches around the ring piece and this paper is the stuff of nightmares.

Enjoy your breakfast. 

For fuck sake I was gonna have nutella on ryveta for lunch  

6 hours ago, Neil said:

Enjoy your breakfast. 

You married well didn’t you ?

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

And then wipe your arse with a hedgehog?

She saves the spiny skins and stitches them into a doormat. Good for scrubbing the mud off her stilettos after a day of hare coursing. And she's got nice legs from years of climbing down ladders carrying roofing lead. 

Might as well get all the gypsy stereotypes out of the way before Punky logs on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She saves the spiny skins and stitches them into a doormat. Good for scrubbing the mud off her stilettos after a day of hare coursing. And she's got nice legs from years of climbing down ladders carrying roofing lead. 

Might as well get all the gypsy stereotypes out of the way before Punky logs on.

I'm brain dead. I've had my cousins wife here today who's from australia, and have had to suffer her raised inflections all day. "Its a really nice daaaay"? "I'm going to Oxford Street on mondaaaaaaay"? "I'm changing my job"? Why do they fucking talk like this? Is it because of their convict past that they have to get permission or approval for everything they say? I'm emotionally fucking drained. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm brain dead. I've had my cousins wife here today who's from australia, and have had to suffer her raised inflections all day. "Its a really nice daaaay"? "I'm going to Oxford Street on mondaaaaaaay"? "I'm changing my job"? Why do they fucking talk like this? Is it because of their convict past that they have to get permission or approval for everything they say? I'm emotionally fucking drained. 

I agree. Fucking infuriating, twee, apologetic cunty way of speaking. I hate a New Zealand accent more though..

'Ilvus Prissley'. Ffs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not forgetting conning OAP's outta there life savings for replacing a roof tile, leaving public parks full of human shit and selling lucky heather.

Oh you bastard...I fucking hate pikeys!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I refute these allegations. I have never ever ever sold lucky heather. 

Seems they've moved onto more lucrative scams Gypers, not something I've seen for a while. My Mum used to say don't talk to em, they'll put a curse on ya.

I think the cunts might have, if I'm honest!