CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you start drinking alone around midnight every night?

It's not doing you any good. Drain the bottle before you fall asleep. You might need to piss in it later.

Pitiful.

I've been looking through some of the earliest non-archived posts on here tonight. Did you know people actually used to get along?

None of this silly "I'm the best on here" bollocks and nowhere near as much animosity between punters. Threads tended to just end instead of trail off into long lists of slagging, chest beating, or whingeing.

I wonder what the fuck happened?

• Like 2

Just now, Roadkill said:

I've been looking through some of the earliest non-archived posts on here tonight. Did you know people actually used to get along?

None of this silly "I'm the best on here" bollocks and nowhere near as much animosity between punters. Threads tended to just end instead of trail off into long lists of slagging, chest beating, or whingeing.

Gurt and Quincy, for a start. Most of us do get along. It's just the odd, misanthropic cider-cretin, consumed with bitterness and regret, that tend to not get on with anyone.

Guest judgetwi
39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not doing you any good. Drain the bottle before you fall asleep. You might need to piss in it later.

Pitiful.

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pitiful.

An interesting observation Hard Man. The problem is i’m not on here 24/7 giving his opinions about tv shite and two bob film shite ( “movie” is the word you use despite your denials) so my occasional visits, whether inspired by consumption of alcohol or not shouldn’t cause you a problem. 

But they do because you have been on here so long spouting your bullshit and have so many arselickers who want to be popular  and think that going along with a 24/7 cunt like you will give them the key to the magic kingdom.

Wankers. The lot of them. No balls, nothing to say wankers. I’m here to take the piss out of you and those cunts. You can call me all you like , including a paedophile, it makes no difference to me.

May I suggest you and your sad little mates bung even more money on Pay Pal and Mrs Roops can find an excuse to get rid of me. 😃

She doesn’t like me either, in case you hadn’t noticed.

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

An interesting observation Hard Man. The problem is i’m not on here 24/7 giving his opinions about tv shite and two bob film shite ( “movie” is the word you use despite your denials) so my occasional visits, whether inspired by consumption of alcohol or not shouldn’t cause you a problem. 

But they do because you have been on here so long spouting your bullshit and have so many arselickers who want to be popular  and think that going along with a 24/7 cunt like you will give them the key to the magic kingdom.

Wankers. The lot of them. No balls, nothing to say wankers. I’m here to take the piss out of you and those cunts. You can call me all you like , including a paedophile, it makes no difference to me.

May I suggest you and your sad little mates bung even more money on Pay Pal and Mrs Roops can find an excuse to get rid of me. 😃

You are genuinely deluded. I never use 'movie', (you're the cunt who wants to Sniff Mark Gastineau's jockstrap) I haven't donated to the site because I'm a peasant. And I have never called you a paedophile. 

Im not fucking about now, you have a problem with interpreting reality. You become obsessed and convinced that you alone can see the truth, and the motives. You live in a fantasy bubble. 

I imagine you will find something in this post that is 'secret code' for calling you a paedo. You're beyond reasoning with. 

Pointless. Let's just not speak to each other.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You nicked at least 90% of that from BTY. The wake has just started and you're already shovelling Quiché into your handbag so it doesn't "go to waste".

Not taking Eric's side here mind - I think the pair of you are equally responsible for dragging out one of the most mundane, idiotic and repetitive feuds to be recorded on here - just pointing out the obvious.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You nicked at least 90% of that from BTY. The wake has just started and you're already shovelling Quiché into your handbag so it doesn't "go to waste".

Not taking Eric's side here mind - I think the pair of you are equally responsible for dragging out one of the most mundane, idiotic and repetitive feuds to be recorded on here - just pointing out the obvious.

I'm sorry RK, but the self perceived level of victimhood from this cunt is staggering.

"Roops doesn't like me either"

fucking crybaby.

Guest judgetwi
23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fair point. But at least i’ve injected a bit of life into the party. What do you want?.......The Nazi’s endless big letter tirades against the Jews and Kenny Everett/Spike Milligan impersonations? Or perhaps you prefer the Lady Penelope and her pointless no comment postings from the BBC website?

But I wouldn’t worry too much about it if I were you.

Guest judgetwi
18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm sorry RK, but the self perceived level of victimhood from this cunt is staggering.

"Roops doesn't like me either"

fucking crybaby.

You suggested I had a sexual interest in children Hard Man. You thought you were being clever at the time but it’s there in black and white. You thought that would shut me up and stop taking the piss out of you.

Tough luck. You said it. Can’t take it back and can’t shut me up.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Classic stuff Yank. Got nothing to say so you resort to the juvenile abuse that is so prevalent on this site. Do you really think that having a pop at me is going to make you popular you dicksplash? 

They may hate me but they’re not dumb enough to fall for your pathetic attempt at arselicking. 

However, I do find your stupidity mildly amusing so do carry on, 😁

Well, your amusement is my main goal and reason for being here, so I guess it's good that I've been successful thus far.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Well, your amusement is my main goal and reason for being here, so I guess it's good that I've been successful thus far.

That’s very good of you Yank my old mate, I very much appreciate that😎

Now, I was thinking of coming over for the Fish v Jets game on Nov 3rd. You could pick me up at the airport on the Friday and i’ll stay around your drum and fuck off on Monday morning. I’ll bung you a few dollars obviously, i’m not a fucking freeloader you know.

Hey, I could even get you a ticket for the game if you don’t mind mixing with a load of dreadfully rough men for a few hours. Let me know what you think Yank.

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

The ragheaded peace lovers probably threatened Proper with a fatwa.

Has Roops deleted all the piggy posts? And if so why?

Fucking bizarre or what?

Unless they’re not intellectual and high brow la di da enough for this world renowned seat of learning, commonly known as ‘Cunts Corner’ 

That must be it. I’m off down the library to read up on my Plato, Aristotle and Descartes.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Shut up you silly old plonker. Does it matter if Roops like you or any other cuntbrain for that matter. 

No it doesn't.. 

9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I used to get along with everyone apart from trolls. When I rejoined back in 2016.. I noticed a lot of things has changed. 

More trolls who have decided to play the clever game by softening their approach but still cause trouble and derailments. Thus making it more difficult to detect. 

That's the way I see it RK. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Has Roops deleted all the piggy posts? And if so why?

Fucking bizarre or what?

Unless they’re not intellectual and high brow la di da enough for this world renowned seat of learning, commonly known as ‘Cunts Corner’ 

That must be it. I’m off down the library to read up on my Plato, Aristotle and Descartes.

There was no problem with a few jokes in the same vein but after wading through three pages I was reaching for the Red Bull.

Naturally, punters wishing to ham up their Bob Monkhouse tribute acts are free to continue with the porcine play on words by creating a thread in the Open Corner.

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

There was no problem with a few jokes in the same vein but after wading through three pages I was reaching for the Red Bull.

Naturally, punters wishing to ham up their Bob Monkhouse tribute acts are free to continue with the porcine play on words by creating a thread in the Open Corner.

If I might damn with faint praise, the pig puns were a whole motherfucking shitload better than FlidSpack.

• Like 1