CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

On 27/09/2019 at 23:55, Decimus said:

She's vastly improved, to the point she's even made me laugh on a couple of occasions.

And don't count me as a lickspittle, subservient, Roopesque worm. The cunt has banned me three times in two months so there's no love loss there.

Credit where credit is due, though, she's only half shit.

Agreed D, i always give credit where it's due, fuck me , i have even agreed with Ed on an occasion and i can't stand that cunt. I think she should chuck the admin job in and mix it up on a level playing ground with us cunts.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 28/09/2019 at 14:42, Decimus said:

Wash your fucking mouth out with soap, the Decimus brand continues to be as provocative as ever.

It's not yet October and I've been banned three times since August. My balls are as pendulous as ever.

The only reason anyone gets banned on here is because they are thick as shit. Bragging about being  “banned three times since August” is the mark of a liar and a dumb wanker. 

The evidence speaks for itself.

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

The only reason anyone gets banned on here is because they are thick as shit. Bragging about being  “banned three times since August” is the mark of a liar and a dumb wanker. 

The evidence speaks for itself.

Ermmm, I have been banned three times since then, ask teacher if you don't believe me, you seem to spend half your life in her pocket squealing about being bullied, so I'm sure you have got a hotline open.

As for being "thick as shit", I can promise you that calling you your favourite insult was entirely calculated, with full knowledge of the consequences; I just didn't care.

So shove that up your fat, morally suspect arse.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ermmm, I have been banned three times since then, ask teacher if you don't believe me, you seem to spend half your life in her pocket squealing about being bullied, so I'm sure you have got a hotline open.

As for being "thick as shit", I can promise you that calling you your favourite insult was entirely calculated, with full knowledge of the consequences; I just didn't care.

I wouldn't worry too much Decs I've bunged some bitcoins Roops's way. I was tempted to go old-school Big Sam Allardyce, and pass her a brown envelope, but you gotta move with the times. So feel free to unleash the beast anytime on our Jewish friend.

I'm also as high as a fucking kite right now!

Guest judgetwi
14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Clutch my pearls duckie. I didn’t mean to make you cry. 

On 28/09/2019 at 00:45, Mrs Roops said:

Eddie made the mistake of following my instructions and left the V5C in the glove compartment with spare keys. The vehicle is at an undisclosed Audi showroom as a low mileage model.

It’s not as if you need the money, just pure spite, Ape you was right about her, I’m devastated.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

You forgot to tell her that Fatty had swapped out the engine and gearbox from one that had been round the clock twice.

That’s a reasonable description of Roops there Pen. Although I think she’s been round the clock three times now.

34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That’s a reasonable description of Roops there Pen. Although I think she’s been round the clock three times now.

It takes me back over 40 years ago to someone who I worked with who had a two years old Vauxhall Victor estate. He took it to one of these clutch centres that were springing up to have a new clutch fitted. He was told that it would taken three days to get the parts but if he left the car with them they would deliver it back to him at home when it was done .. the fuckwit paid them in advance. The car was back on his drive four days later and it quickly because apparent that something was not right with the engine so he went back to his usual garage to have it looked at. There the mechanic lifted the bonnet up and very quickly told him that the engine had been swapped.

• 1 year later...
On 28/09/2019 at 14:42, Decimus said:

Wash your fucking mouth out with soap, the Decimus brand continues to be as provocative as ever.

It's not yet October and I've been banned three times since August. My balls are as pendulous as ever.

We're in dire times. The cooler is empty and cunts are fearing it. There's still punters with a devil may care attitude, but their certainly in the minority. I wear my warning points as badges of honour. Now where's @judgetwi when you need an obese jewish cripple who always takes the bait. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

We're in dire times. The cooler is empty and cunts are fearing it. There's still punters with a devil may care attitude, but there certainly in the minority. I wear my warning points as badges of honour. Now where's @judgetwi when you need an obese jewish cripple who always takes the bait. 

He's probably taking advantage of both inclusivity culture and the Covid debacle simultaneously. He's working as a Covid Marshall, whirring along in his mobility scooter, waving a clipboard, blowing a whistle and flicking on the blue flashing light when he's in 'hot pursuit' of a 'perp'.

The stupid fucking Davros cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's probably taking advantage of both inclusivity culture and the Covid debacle simultaneously. He's working as a Covid Marshall, whirring along in his mobility scooter, waving a clipboard, blowing a whistle and flicking on the blue flashing light when he's in 'hot pursuit' of a 'perp'.

The stupid fucking Davros cunt.

I could see him reveling in that role ever since the cozzers pensioned him off for incompetence. Hopefully he's wadding about as a Securicor custodian, with the ever present threat of a sawn off shotgun resting under his triple chin.

I'm sure he'd like to tell us he scared the would be robber off with one of his stock hardman phrases, but was probably struggling to control last night's kebab making an unexpected appearance... 

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

We're in dire times. The cooler is empty and cunts are fearing it. There's still punters with a devil may care attitude, but their certainly in the minority. I wear my warning points as badges of honour. Now where's @judgetwi when you need an obese jewish cripple who always takes the bait. 

I'll be one if you want.

"Oivey, vot have we here? A real little a schmucker and no mistake". 

Bit too jewish?