CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

YOU MUST READ THIS "Must Watch", Must Read" critical reviews.

Penny Farthing

On almost every poster advertising new films (movies to yank cunts), books, musicals, plays etc are quotes from some cunt or the other that include the words "YOU MUST WATCH THIS", "YOU MUST READ THIS" or something meaning the fucking same. First thing unless there is some kind of legal requirement the the "YOU MUST" requirement is untrue and surely in breach of the advertising laws. Second if you are thick enough to take notice of such posters you are a sad and lonely unimaginative (probably someone such as a doorman, pretend aerospace engineer or cunt with violent inclinations to people you don't know) and you should be throttled ..  FUCK OFF!

Guest Ollyboro

My 2 favourite ever reviews are, a Q magazine review of a New Kids On The Block remix album ( "about as useful and fulfilling as trying to dilute water") and a local newspaper's review of The Man With The Golden Gun. The entire review read: "Christopher Lee has 3 nipples, Roger Moore has one expression".

FOFNCII

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Mark Wahlberg 

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

My 2 favourite ever reviews are, a Q magazine review of a New Kids On The Block remix album ( "about as useful and fulfilling as trying to dilute water") and a local newspaper's review of The Man With The Golden Gun. The entire review read: "Christopher Lee has 3 nipples, Roger Moore has one expression".

FOFNCII

I salute Olly. Mostly in dredging up Mark Wahlbererger's life again. New flids off their box.

4 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Mark Wahlberg 

I salute Olly. Mostly in dredging up Mark Wahlbererger's life again. New flids off their box.

Wasn't that soppy cunt in jail before he ever got a chance to be in 'New Kids'? I know his brother Donnie was in it. Poor dopey Mark ended up with a 'Funky Bunch' as consolation.

12 hours ago, Glowworm said:

On almost every poster advertising new films (movies to yank cunts), books, musicals, plays etc are quotes from some cunt or the other that include the words "YOU MUST WATCH THIS", "YOU MUST READ THIS" or something meaning the fucking same. First thing unless there is some kind of legal requirement the the "YOU MUST" requirement is untrue and surely in breach of the advertising laws. Second if you are thick enough to take notice of such posters you are a sad and lonely unimaginative (probably someone such as a doorman, pretend aerospace engineer or cunt with violent inclinations to people you don't know) and you should be throttled ..  FUCK OFF!

Fucking hell Pen. In my short tenure here you've posted some shite but this is a new low, even for you. Why don't you surf the net for some alternative news outlets to the BBC. You might then be able to contribute something quirky or amusing, I doubt it, but possible.

44 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fucking hell Pen. In my short tenure here you've posted some shite but this is a new low, even for you. Why don't you surf the net for some alternative news outlets to the BBC. You might then be able to contribute something quirky or amusing, I doubt it, but possible.

Spectacularly fucking shit, isn’t it? It’s attempting to garner favour from, I suspect, Frank and Eddie, as it’s under the delusion that it’s part of the gang. It’s a fucking idiot. I wish it were dead.

3 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Only flids will take any notice of shit like that, it's no surprise that you're one of them.

Fuck off Pen you complete all round spastic.

I’ve found a copy of Once Were Warriors on eBay and I’ve ordered the cunt. Looking forward to seeing Jake kick the shit out of people, each one of which me and chewy will imagine to be @Eddie

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Ape said:

Spectacularly fucking shit, isn’t it? It’s attempting to garner favour from, I suspect, Frank and Eddie, as it’s under the delusion that it’s part of the gang. It’s a fucking idiot. I wish it were dead.

Gang? Nobody told me about a gang. How come no cunt asked me to join? What am I, a peaceful or something? Fucking islamophobes.