CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Skoda aspiring lottery winners

Guest Cock Holster

Guest Cock Holster

I’ve joined this site specifically to moan about this pair of fucking low grade cunt material from stinking Yorkshire.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/26/woman-who-wins-10k-a-month-for-30-years-wont-swap-skegness-holidays

Their life aspirations appear to be holidaying in shit holes, owning a toilet on wheels and a collection of jumpers for the kids. Can only assume the kids need the jumpers because of the cold turd invested holiday destinations they vacate.

This makes me physical sick, stinking northerners winning anything should be banned outright in this country.

Guest judgetwi
26 minutes ago, Cock Holster said:

I’ve joined this site specifically to moan about this pair of fucking low grade cunt material from stinking Yorkshire.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/26/woman-who-wins-10k-a-month-for-30-years-wont-swap-skegness-holidays

Their life aspirations appear to be holidaying in shit holes, owning a toilet on wheels and a collection of jumpers for the kids. Can only assume the kids need the jumpers because of the cold turd invested holiday destinations they vacate.

This makes me physical sick, stinking northerners winning anything should be banned outright in this country.

“Destinations they vacate”...... a strange expression which could only come from a cretin who watches too much trash American tv. 

“This makes me physical sick.” Another failure to express the English language. You are obviously a half brained semi literate fuckwit. You should find a lot of friends here. 😁

21 minutes ago, Cock Holster said:

Not bad for an opener. 

This is certainly a phenomenon. I remember when the national lottery was implemented. One of the first million+ winners, when asked what he would do now, having been skint all his life, proudly announced that he would continue working at the porcelain factory, in the lavatory section. Because he enjoyed his job so much.

What a stupid fucking wanker. I do hope he's dead.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

“Destinations they vacate”...... a strange expression which could only come from a cretin who watches too much trash American tv. 

“This makes me physical sick.” Another failure to express the English language. You are obviously a half brained semi literate fuckwit. You should find a lot of friends here. 😁

I'm guessing he/she meant; 'vacate to'. Also acceptable, would be 'to which they vacate'. 

Give the cunt half a chance. It's the first newbie for months that hasn't logged in on a Fisher Price activity centre. 

Guest Cock Holster
10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Semi literate? Thanks, it’s more than my English teacher thought I’d manage to achieve.

Guest judgetwi

I do believe you’re going soft Mr Hard Man. However, I take your point. Who knows if he’s not another wanker who will end up licking your arse? I wouldn’t want to discourage anyone from that would I?

12 minutes ago, Cock Holster said:

Semi literate? Thanks, it’s more than my English teacher thought I’d manage to achieve.

Tell us about yourself, a member called Ed has told us about himself and it's working wonders for him. He is our prized site jester.

Second thoughts, just make us laugh with some cutting-edge wit. Forget about Judgemental, he can be good and funny but most of the time, quite lame.

I like him though.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Hope so Eric, more likes for you if this new moron takes a liking to you, i take great pleasure and get a bit of wood going on when D is kept off the top of the leaderboard.

It's sick i know.

I take no pleasure in it when Decs is incapacitated by a ban. It's like taking a vacant title without a fight. 

I feel dirty. 

7 hours ago, Cock Holster said:

That's nothing, when these fat Scottish cunts won £161m on the Euromillions my head literally exploded with rage. It's my fucking ghost that's typing this.

Colin-and-Chris-Weir.jpg

7 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Hope so Eric, more likes for you if this new moron takes a liking to you, i take great pleasure and get a bit of wood going on when D is kept off the top of the leaderboard.

It's sick i know.

I like your style Fends. I’m starting to think that the earthquake, volcano, devastating fire, flood, lightning strike, mudslide and then cholera and dysentery epidemic, topped off with a horde of flesh eating locusts might have been too much to wish for in Corsica. I guess the Cunt will be returning soon. Shit!

8 hours ago, Cock Holster said:

Don't worry about it cocky, theres enough stinking northerners here in Spain. One started talking to me. I think he was on about Leeds Utd getting promoted, I couldn't understand what he was on about as I only speak English. 

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not bad for an opener. 

This is certainly a phenomenon. I remember when the national lottery was implemented. One of the first million+ winners, when asked what he would do now, having been skint all his life, proudly announced that he would continue working at the porcelain factory, in the lavatory section. Because he enjoyed his job so much.

What a stupid fucking wanker. I do hope he's dead.

He was flushed with success then? 

I'll get me flat cap.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's nothing, when these fat Scottish cunts won £161m on the Euromillions my head literally exploded with rage. It's my fucking ghost that's typing this.

Colin-and-Chris-Weir.jpg

Looking at the size of these chubsters I expect heart problems will see them dead within the next 10 years, so if I was them I would be spending that money like a cunt. Fuck buying family houses, fuck giving money to hedgehog charities, it will be spend spend fucking spend 

Guest Erroreptile404
7 hours ago, King Billy said:

I guess the Cunt will be returning soon. Shit!

Which will probably be around the time your little peanut sized bollocks retract back into your stomach and you scuttle off and hide under your rock again, wanker.