CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nature or Nurture?

King Billy

Guest Cock Holster
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Presumably you’re now in a civil partnership with your junior school classmate.

You will not be welcome at the Catholic Church unless this relationship is terminated.

Going on three years now... I never realised skipping could be such good fun.

Guest Cock Holster
13 minutes ago, Gareth Hunt said:

My mate Rob has always said, in a quality northern accent, "The dirty bastads aren't born that way; they're fetched up that way". Who'd have thought that he was, scientifically speaking, bang on the money?

I read up to “quality northern accent” at which point my opinion of you plummeted. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you one of those people that think 'Magnum' is the name of a gun? It isn't. The gun in Dirty Harry wasn't a .44 Magnum. That's the name of the ammunition it fires. The gun is a Smith & Wesson model 29. 

I do know. I'm a military history buff and a have a huge fuck off book on weapons through the ages. I preferred the .357 which Hutch used in Starsky and Hutch

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I do know. I'm a military history buff and a have a huge fuck off book on weapons through the ages. I preferred the .357 which Hutch used in Starsky and Hutch

Colt Python. Police and military issue with 4" barrel. Regarded worldwide as the best revolver ever made. The millenials all love them on their stupid fucking playstation games, because that's what Andrew Lincoln uses in 'The Wanking Dead'. 

He holds it with his wrist angled downwards. The cunt would spend his life with a sprained wrist. Twat.

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I believe what the study actually says is that they haven't identified a single "gay gene" - mainly because there's no such thing. However, in the general case there is little doubt that homosexuality is primarily genetic and/or epigenetic. Twenty-odd years ago, family friends who already had a couple of heterosexual sons had another baby boy and even Mrs Baws observed within a matter of weeks that he was going to be a poof. At the age of two he was playing with dollies; at ten dressing up in pink and wearing make-up; today, a raging fucking queen with a job in the fashion industry. 

Over and above the obvious signs such as mincing and lisping which might be environmentally influenced, there are also a number of physical phenotype indicators more common to homosexuals which we pick up on, some more subconsciously than others, enabling the cognoscenti among us to identify stealth poofters who otherwise appear to be the very height of heterosexual masculinity - aka the "Rock Hudson" effect. Mrs Baws refused to believe me when I told her on first sight that Enrique Iglesias was a woofter, but his gay mouth was a huge giveaway.

Hasn’t Enrique Iglesias been living with Anna Kournikova for about 10 years now Baws? If Anna’s a geezer then I’m signing up for golf lessons tomorrow st the Royal Cheshire Posh Golf Club. Did you mean Ricky Martin perhaps?

48 minutes ago, Gareth Hunt said:

My mate Rob has always said, in a quality northern accent, "The dirty bastads aren't born that way; they're fetched up that way". Who'd have thought that he was, scientifically speaking, bang on the money?

Still a stupid Northern cunt though.

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Hasn’t Enrique Iglesias been living with Anna Kournikova for about 10 years now Baws? If Anna’s a geezer then I’m signing up for golf lessons tomorrow st the Royal Cheshire Posh Golf Club. Did you mean Ricky Martin perhaps?

I do believe you may be right, and I am therefore wr... wr... wro... wro... er, less right.

All those effeminate Latinos sound the same to me.

I shall edit the original post immediately.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I do believe you may be right, and I am therefore wr... wr... wro... wro... er, less right.

All those effeminate Latinos sound the same to me.

Ricky Martin fucked his own career by revealing the fact that he was a sausager. Good looking, decent voice, not a bad actor if I recall. And then he alienates 80% of his fan base by telling them he's not interested in the soggy clits that they'd all been strumming in his honour. 

• Like 1

Ricky Martin fucked his own career by revealing the fact that he was a sausager. Good looking, decent voice, not a bad actor if I recall. And then he alienates 80% of his fan base by telling them he's not interested in the soggy clits that they'd all been strumming in his honour. 

Poetry, eric. Sheer poetry, have a like. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, scotty said:

Poetry, eric. Sheer poetry, have a like. 

You know perfectly well we don't feed Eric after midnight or get him wet Scotty. Giving him a 'like' will get him moist, then the whole horrible cycle repeats itself.

You twat

11 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You know perfectly well we don't feed Eric after midnight or get him wet Scotty. Giving him a 'like' will get him moist, then the whole horrible cycle repeats itself.

You twat

It was a nicer turn of phrase than the usual retarded gibberish posted on here ratty, and I always appreciate a neat piece of wordsmithery.

Incidentally, have you heard of hessian? It's descriptive of a person or article resembling Rudolf Hess. 

1 minute ago, scotty said:

It was a nicer turn of phrase than the usual retarded gibberish posted on here ratty, and I always appreciate a neat piece of wordsmithery.

Incidentally, have you heard of hessian? It's a person or article resembling Rudolf Hess. 

In the Scouts, the bottom of our tents were made of hessian sod cloth. I had my suspicions of our Scout Leader but didn't have him down as a Nazi wannabe

Since when has powdering your face to obscure its mulatto origins and having a single jaunty song made a career? Dark Hispanics and ethnic Japanese who seek to hide their ethnicity are just cunts.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I believe what the study actually says is that they haven't identified a single "gay gene" - mainly because there's no such thing. However, in the general case there is little doubt that homosexuality is primarily genetic and/or epigenetic. Twenty-odd years ago, family friends who already had a couple of heterosexual sons had another baby boy and even Mrs Baws observed within a matter of weeks that he was going to be a poof. At the age of two he was playing with dollies; at ten dressing up in pink and wearing make-up; today, a raging fucking queen with a job in the fashion industry. 

Over and above the obvious signs such as mincing and lisping which might be environmentally influenced, there are also a number of physical phenotype indicators more common to homosexuals which we pick up on, some more subconsciously than others, enabling the cognoscenti among us to identify stealth poofters who otherwise appear to be the very height of heterosexual masculinity - aka the "Rock Hudson" effect. Mrs Baws refused to believe me when I told her on first sight that Ricky Martin was a woofter, but his gay mouth was a huge giveaway.

Vivienne Westwood brand is the place to go for the most ambitious, highly strung fashionista woofters. What will happen when the old bag kicks the bucket and the label changes direction? Will a metrosexual version suffice? Any views, Punky?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Vivienne Westwood brand is the place to go for the most ambitious, highly strung fashionista woofters. What will happen when the old bag kicks the bucket and the label changes direction? Will a metrosexual version suffice? Any views, Punky?

Nice to see you WC. I feared you were due for the next cull of inactive members.

@BrothersQuim About time you showed your fucking face too.