CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dean Saunders

Neil

Fuck off,I know footballs for irons but this cunt is taking the piss(sic) in his video that has just been released by the old bill.He's as pissed as cunt and deserves to be locked up and lose his job,just look on YouTube at Alan Brazil's breath test to see how these over privileged cunts act.Fucking cuntards all of 'em

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck off,I know footballs for irons but this cunt is taking the piss(sic) in his video that has just been released by the old bill.He's as pissed as cunt and deserves to be locked up and lose his job,just look on YouTube at Alan Brazil's breath test to see how these over privileged cunts act.Fucking cuntards all of 'em

Who the fuck is he?

Guest judgetwi

Arrogant, up his own arse, name dropping fucking wanker. Just a pity it didn’t happen to the tax dodging, refugee loving, EU fucking shill, Gary fucking Linekunt. However, being the star of the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation they wouldn’t have dared nick the cunt in the first place. 

17 hours ago, Neil said:

I've just watched Dean Saunders arrest video and his spindly legs clothed in creme denim makes me strongly suspect he's closely related to that other cunt we know as Frank.

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

If it was Frank they'd have shown a shit covered cell in an act of a dirty protest,he'd have regretted those fucking white jean's then.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I've just watched Dean Saunders arrest video and his spindly legs clothed in creme denim makes me strongly suspect he's closely related to that other cunt we know as Frank.

I have just been reviewing the security camera footage from The Sugarloaf. Frank is built like a brick shithouse .. you might not like to come face to face with him.