CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Linguistic Rights Violation

camberwell gypsy

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You know I'm only having a laugh Gypers.

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd"

Frank Kleftiko

Major, I'm in a bar in the outskirts of Barcelona, watching a third rate Brazilian dance act. A bunch of northerners think they are the cutting edge of entertainment and are whooping and cheering at every fucking cartwheel they do. If a swathy, bearded cunt walked in and "Allahua akbar" and blew the fucking place into orbit, I wouldn't mind a bit. I'll be sailing through the air with a white Russian in my hand. Can't think of a better way to check out, to be honest.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Major, I'm in a bar in the outskirts of Barcelona, watching a third rate Brazilian dance act. A bunch of northerners think they are the cutting edge of entertainment and are whooping and cheering at every fucking cartwheel they do. If a swathy, bearded cunt walked in and "Allahua akbar" and blew the fucking place into orbit, I wouldn't mind a bit. I'll be sailing through the air with a white Russian in my hand. Can't think of a better way to check out, to be honest.

I’m on a golfing holiday in Lancashire.

Good evening !

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sorry Gypps but if you’d said you were standing in a doorway on Las Ramblas wearing ripped fishnets and 8” stilettos, with a White Russian in your hand and a black Somalian in the other hand, then I wouldn’t have given it a second thought. What do you think of La Sacrada Familia? To me it sort of looks ok, if you’re one of the Adams Family but they’ve been building the cunt for 100 odd years and it still isn’t finished. If your mob were tarmaccing my drive and 100 years later you were still outside fucking about, I’d have to query wether you knew what the fuck you were playing at, or maybe you were stringing the job out. I mean has anyone asked if the greasy Spanish cunts are getting paid on a price or by the hour?

God himself must have the fucking hump  about all this slow and shoddy workmanship, as it is one of his holiday homes after all.

Go down there in the morning and have a fucking word with the lazy cunts Gypps.

When you get to the pearly gates one day you’ll have earned yourself a load of brownie points.

57 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sorry Gypps but if you’d said you were standing in a doorway on Las Ramblas wearing ripped fishnets and 8” stilettos, with a White Russian in your hand and a black Somalian in the other hand, then I wouldn’t have given it a second thought. What do you think of La Sacrada Familia? To me it sort of looks ok, if you’re one of the Adams Family but they’ve been building the cunt for 100 odd years and it still isn’t finished. If your mob were tarmaccing my drive and 100 years later you were still outside fucking about, I’d have to query wether you knew what the fuck you were playing at, or maybe you were stringing the job out. I mean has anyone asked if the greasy Spanish cunts are getting paid on a price or by the hour?

God himself must have the fucking hump  about all this slow and shoddy workmanship, as it is one of his holiday homes after all.

Go down there in the morning and have a fucking word with the lazy cunts Gypps.

When you get to the pearly gates one day you’ll have earned yourself a load of brownie points.

I've been there years ago. Back then as is now, theres still hundreds of cunts queuing for ages to get in. 

Btw, fuck the brownie points give me a like.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve lost the will to live. This pair of professional victims need to be taken up on a complimentary flight and thrown the fuck out of the plane at 30,000 feet. See if that eases their ‘mental anguish’

Canada is fast becoming the PC capital of the world. I wouldn’t go back there cos I know I wouldn’t be able to not tell these cunts what a massive bunch of cunts they’ve allowed themselves to become.

Cunts, cunts and thrice cunts.

Aaaaaarrrggghhhh!!!!!!!

Terence & Philip are good though.

On 31/08/2019 at 21:48, camberwell gypsy said:

Well you will visit these low end establishments Gypers, what did you expect? You play your cards right and who knows, the Major might slip you a Brucie bonus.

On 31/08/2019 at 15:58, Neil said:

Can I exercise my linguistic rights

You've got to be able to speak a recognisable language in order to have any rights assigned to it.

The feral grunts and whistles that emit from your fat fucking gob might be intelligible to Harvey Price and most Barbary apes, but they're indecipherable to anyone who doesn't regularly try to wipe their arsehole with their face.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've got to be able to speak a recognisable language in order to have any rights assigned to it.

The feral grunts and whistles that emit from your fat fucking gob might be intelligible to Harvey Price and most Barbary apes, but they're indecipherable to anyone who doesn't regularly try to wipe their arsehole with their face.

This seems all a bit Harvey Procter..

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

Have you bought your City sticker book yet?(I bet you fucking have)A little tip,you dont have to lick the back,they're already sticky and can go straight in the book.You probably wouldn't have enough saliva left anyway after your window cleaning exploits.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

Welcome back Decs. How was Corsica?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Have you bought your City sticker book yet?(I bet you fucking have)A little tip,you dont have to lick the back,they're already sticky and can go straight in the book.You probably wouldn't have enough saliva left anyway after your window cleaning exploits.

That was a really clumsy way of enquiring if he's got any 'swapsies'.

On 13/09/2019 at 09:44, Neil said:

Neil, you stupid fat cunt.

What do you think the score will be today?

4-0 Norwich, Pukki with a hat trick.

Fuck off, Manky, you dirty, gravy-chugging, northern fucking bastard.

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Neil, you stupid fat cunt.

What do you think the score will be today?

4-0 Norwich, Pukki with a hat trick.

Fuck off, Manky, you dirty, gravy-chugging, northern fucking bastard.

Come February, Pukki will be on the Spurs bench, hoping Kane gets injured. That 60k a week comes at a price.