CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who use the word Cringe

Guest Cock Holster

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Cock Holster said:

My dad used to say “do as I say not as I do” I live by that motto.

Oh???

Then why did you become a mincing, shemale cock holster in spite of his advice?

Your poor dad. He must be sickened with the shame of you.

Guest Cock Holster
23 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Oh???

Then why did you become a mincing, shemale cock holster in spite of his advice?

Your poor dad. He must be sickened with the shame of you.

Still posting drivel? Do you just use templates, inserting names and the odd banal insult into the blanks?

Some kids on here are genuinely witty, I’m afraid you’re not one of them. You’re just the streaky piece of piss on the edge of the playground. Thumbing his flaccid cock into a spaghetti hoop, sniffing the lost and found school PE kits.”

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Cock Holster said:

Still posting drivel? Do you just use templates, inserting names and the odd banal insult into the blanks?

Some kids on here are genuinely witty, I’m afraid you’re not one of them. You’re just the streaky piece of piss on the edge of the playground. Thumbing his flaccid cock into a spaghetti hoop, sniffing the lost and found school PE kits.”

Show us something you've posted that you think is an example of sharp, incisive, acid-tongued wit.

For someone who is obviously thick, dull-witted and utterly lacking in finesse or even the most minimal sense of humor, you certainly do flap your fat, purple, fellatio-swollen lips and wag your cum encrusted tongue about how unfunny I supposedly am.

In a battle of wits, you're packing a kiddie toy pop gun...

tenor.gif

More like...

giphy.gif

Soppy faggot cunt.

Guest Salty Piss Flap

How? Read what he’s quoting; the reply doesn’t make sense, it’s just some banal dribble from a gobshite.

Truth hurts, does it?

19 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Show us something you've posted that you think is an example of sharp, incisive, acid-tongued wit.

For someone who is obviously thick, dull-witted and utterly lacking in finesse or even the most minimal sense of humor, you certainly do flap your fat, purple, fellatio-swollen lips and wag your cum encrusted tongue about how unfunny I supposedly am.

In a battle of wits, you're packing a kiddie toy pop gun...

tenor.gif

More like...

giphy.gif

Soppy faggot cunt.

That kid at the top, is the little cunt who shot Buckwheat.

Guest Cock Holster
32 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Truth hurts, does it?

Truth is your too fucking stupid to realise your post makes no sense. I’m sure in your  syphilis damaged brain there’s a logic but to anyone with an education past the 11+ you’re a fucking retard.

“Wit-  The capacity for inventive thought and quick understanding; keen intelligence”

Lets break it down,; you’re about as innovative as Blockbuster videos, your a dinosaur caught in banal repetition chat about cunts and gobs. Incapable of actually starting a nom because all you’ve got is shitty one liners and insults.

You’re the Bernard Manning of this forum, a fat sweaty cunt who thinks he’s funny but can’t understand why he never gets a like. Stuck repeating the same dribble day in day out..... CUNT!

Guest Erroreptile404
7 minutes ago, Cock Holster said:

Truth is your too fucking stupid to realise your post makes no sense. I’m sure in your  syphilis damaged brain there’s a logic but to anyone with an education past the 11+ you’re a fucking retard.

“Wit-  The capacity for inventive thought and quick understanding; keen intelligence”

Lets break it down,; you’re about as innovative as Blockbuster videos, your a dinosaur caught in banal repetition chat about cunts and gobs. Incapable of actually starting a nom because all you’ve got is shitty one liners and insults.

You’re the Bernard Manning of this forum, a fat sweaty cunt who thinks he’s funny but can’t understand why he never gets a like. Stuck repeating the same dribble day in day out..... CUNT!

He's actually american if it makes any difference lol

Guest Erroreptile404
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What's your avatar? Is it Ainsley Harriet's cock?

Yep that defining moment from resident Evil 3 where Ainsley's giant warty cock bursts out of the ground and you have to kill it 😁

(it's actually a screenshot of the giant worm boss caught in the middle of looking like Ainsley Harriott's cock)

Guest Betterthanyou
40 minutes ago, Cock Holster said:

Are you a teachers assistant in a small school?

1 hour ago, Betterthanyou said:

It now becomes perfectly clear why you are such a worthless cunt here, and everywhere else no doubt.

image.jpeg.f7460610e38dcfc88546d3900a60c65e.jpeg

Just looking over at the stats, BTY. Your post to like ratio is the second lowest recorded by the Corner in over six years. 139 posts with only 39 likes equates to somewhere around 8.2%. Betterthannoone.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap

And yet, on my worst day, I'm still wittier, funnier, more entertaining and more clever than you even approach being on your best day.

It's obvious that you've got that little diatribe memorized word for word after having heard it directed at yourself so many times.

But once again, I invite you to show us all some examples of your own biting satirical wit.

I won't hold my breath.

I realize I'm not going to get many likes out of this group given that 1) I'm still considered an outsider, 2) I'm an American and 3) they're a bunch of cunts.

But I don't much give a shit about getting likes. I just come here to pass the time and hopefully have some fun.

Occasionally some flaming hemorrhoid like you who's all pissed off at the universe for making you so pathetic, comes along and gives me a good laugh by posting a slobbering, limp-dicked screed about how badly you resent me for being (an American who's) so much better at this cunt forum business than you are, and which results in nothing more than you making a sad, pitiable ass-clown out of yourself.

So, thanks for the chuckles, clown.

Guest Betterthanyou
14 minutes ago, Frank said:

Just looking over at the stats, BTY. Your post to like ration is the second lowest recorded by the Corner in over six years. 139 posts with only 39 likes equates to somewhere around 8.2%. Betterthannoone.

Stats, you stupid yesterday cunt lol.

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Just looking over at the stats, BTY. Your post to like ration is the second lowest recorded by the Corner in over six years. 139 posts with only 39 likes equates to somewhere around 8.2%. Betterthannoone.

And people have the temerity to question your snooker scoring...

9 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

And yet, on my worst day, I'm still wittier, funnier, more entertaining and more clever than you even approach being on your best day.

There are eyeless creatures huddled around black smokers in the dark depths of the Pacific trenches which have evolved more wit and intelligence than BTY - it's not a very high bar.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
14 minutes ago, Frank said:

Just looking at your face in a video you posted.

Your buffalo anus level of ugliness to normal human appearance ratio is the highest in recorded history.